Warning: Gravity is "Only a Theory"

It is you backing the idea that fiddling around with the very building blocks of an organism and getting miniscule improvements equates to a monkey to man certainty.
Not any monkey. Only the common ancestral of both. It isn’t like an ape today will evolve into a man. They have no need. Their environment doesn’t demand it.

You do get that fewer and fewer humans are being born with wisdom teeth don’t you ? This coukd be as a result if learning to use fire to cook food.

Do you deny that nearly every food you buy in a store has been genetically engineered ?

Still waiting:

Rogue AI said:
The theory of gravity can be tested in laboratories across the planet, each netting the same result. The theory of evolution, not so much.

We have overwhelming Physical evidence for Evolution.
What in Court would be called "Proof beyond a reasonable doubt."
A great circumstantial case, plenty good enough to hang a man.
But true proof, as sci would use it is not 90%. Not 99.9%.
Only math has absolute 100% 'proof' (2+2=4)

Some sciences, like astronomy, are also not lab-able but observational.
Though the Hard evidence for Evo has been piling up for 160 years.
Many new sciences since, and all relevant ones not only don't contradict it, but some help confirm it. (DNA, Isotopic dating, etc),
And all new found fossils consistent in age/strata, and in finding tweeners that only Evolution (not creationism) could and does predict.
One fossil out of place of millions found could have blown it. None has.

`

Cell phones, or more correctly digital transfer these days is not quantum theory. It is based on known wave frequencies in which technology has broadened the ability to send and receive.
I suppose you think that the radio waves pass through the walls of your house by magic.
Read. It’s good for you.

First time I've seen you reply without copying and pasting an article.

Sorry cupcake, all facts still theories. If you want to view a fact as set in stone, knock your fucking pan in.
Most of my posts are NOT Copy/Pastes.

See, when you have brain (and know the documentation for your opinion IS out there) you realize that a 'debate' cannot just continue yes-no-yes-no, and that someone has to inject some basis or authority for their opinion.
So I have to Use it often.
THAT is the way debate works. With basis, not yes/no/yes/no.

You NEVER do/can because you are just an empty talking head/combative clown whose opinion has no credible link/source for it.
This thread a perfect example.

`

Not any monkey. Only the common ancestral of both. It isn’t like an ape today will evolve into a man. They have no need. Their environment doesn’t demand it.

You do get that fewer and fewer humans are being born with wisdom teeth don’t you ? This coukd be as a result if learning to use fire to cook food.

Do you deny that nearly every food you buy in a store has been genetically engineered ?
The problem I see is in the practice. The theory can only account for so much. Taking the 'common ancestors' into account sounds fine on paper yet attempting to apply the idea even theoretically requires some significant leaps of faith. Nor does this relate to just one or two species, but multiple species over time. The boundaries of logic begin to fray when attempting to accept the numerous inter-species breeding, each resulting in viable offspring who then usurp both progenitor species, not once but multiple times. Do the math on that and perhaps you too will begin to question current orthodoxy.

See, when you have brain (and know the documentation for your opinion IS out there) you realize that a 'debate' cannot just continue yes-no-yes-no, and that someone has to inject some basis or authority for their opinion.

You NEVER do/can because you are just an empty talking head/combative clown whose opinion has no credible link/source for it.

`
You and old rocks are the '"copy n' paste" duo.

As I said:

`

As I said:

`
You copied and pasted your last post.

;) (retard)

'

It's always so easy to refute the religious extremists. Just hit em' with the facts and they crumble.
Or refer to the “ Bible”, as if that’s a paragon of truth. In reality, a Bible contains so many variation on the so called facts, it’s obvious what a Bible is. It’s a written scammer to appease people on both sides of an idea to keep the donations flowing.

It’s like god is all good and all powerful but needs our full obedience for his own gratification ?

Or refer to the “ Bible”, as if that’s a paragon of truth. In reality, a Bible contains so many variation on the so called facts, it’s obvious what a Bible is. It’s a written scammer to appease people on both sides of an idea to keep the donations flowing.

It’s like god is all good and all powerful but needs our full obedience for his own gratification ?
The Bible is symbolic, not literal.

The theory can only account for so much.
So, what’s your point ? If it could account for everything, we’d call it a religion. That’s NOT. what science is all about. We aren’t expected to have all the answers. Only by expanding a theory beyond the limits of the prevailing evidence by inject more, can one improve upon their understanding.

you deniers have no idea how far reaching evolution theory is. Get you head out of fix news ass and do some research at any medical science or any science web site…..or are you too afraid.
Food, climate change, medicine etc are all related to evolution. Afraid to Google ?

Is Darwinism a fact or theory?

False Choice
I've already posted a Link from Scientific American that's says it's Both.
I didn't catch your refutation.
Not even an excerpt from the link. (I embarrassed you into FINALLY posting one.)

You still do NOT Understand the meaning of 'Scientific Theory.'

You have spectacularly Low: IQ, reading comprehension, and maturity level.

`

So, what’s your point ? If it could account for everything, we’d call it a religion. That’s NOT. what science is all about. We aren’t expected to have all the answers. Only by expanding a theory beyond the limits of the prevailing evidence by inject more, can one improve upon their understanding.

you deniers have no idea how far reaching evolution theory is. Get you head out of fix news ass and do some research at any medical science or any science web site…..or are you too afraid.
Food, climate change, medicine etc are all related to evolution. Afraid to Google ?
Deniers only exist in the closed minds of True Believers. You can't explain things and have a hissy fit when confronted. It is dolts like you that have closed off innovation and news lines of thinking in continued support of broken orthodoxy.

Last edited:
In other words, it’s anyone’s guess. I guess that frees you up to make up any meaning you want to a passage. Something like Oz and the 2@.
Science is literal. No effin guessing.
No. The Bible uses text to serve as a symbol. It was written in various letters in the culture at that time and it has been translated from Hebrew. I briefly studied the Bible for a few years to try and grasp it's meaning in a formal group. If you've not done something like this, I'm not wasting my time with you.

And the translation from Hebrew is another obstacle because when the letters were written, the word 'Inn' did not exist in Hebrew. So you have translation errors as well.

Why don’t you just look it up. Dah. You don’t seem to lend much credence to theories. you must be afraid to fly or use a cell phone.

your own reference….gee, that’s not hard. Did you even read it ?
“Darwinism is a theory of biological evolution developed by the English naturalist Charles Darwin (1809–1882) and others,” notice, it took a few decades.
I gave you the link you thick ****

New Topics

Forum List

Back