Warning from the Dems: Trump caused Hurrican Florence!

"Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit."

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy! We must stop that horrible carrot top! He is destroying the world! He's racist! Oh yes he is!

And he's causing hurricanes! It's true, in fact, if anybody dies anywhere, ever, from a natural disaster, or a school shooting...Trump caused it! I swear it's true!

But honestly. "...when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks."

Ok no. Downplaying the role of humanity's various when it comes to gargantuan hurricanes does not make one *hurricane complicit*.

What a bunch of ding dongs leftists are.

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.
I do remember future Trump lovers literally blaming hurricanes on Obama...as in literally accusing him of creating hurricanes....were you outraged by Alex Jones and the alt-right idiots for saying that??

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...heorists-say-obama-engineered-hurricane-sandy

That isn't what the leftist loons are saying, however.

They are saying that Trump is personally *complicit*. Not that he is seeding clouds. That his RHETORIC is causing the hurricane or adding to it.
Yea, but my point still stands....people literally accused Obama of creating hurricanes...do you agree?

I dunno, but if they did, they're idiots.

LOL!!

TDS is a serious mental illness. WAPO, they haz it.

The Moon Bats are now blaming Trump for Hurricane Florence.

Funny but I don't remember the Moon Bats blaming any of the hurricanes that hit the Carolina coast in the 1990s on Slick Willy or any any of the hurricanes during the Obama administration on him . However, they did try to blame the hurricanes during the Bush administration on him. See the pattern?

Fucking hypocritical assholes.

I have been in more than a dozen hurricanes in my life. The worst hurricane I have endured was Hurricane Donna in 1960. It kicked our ass. We were without power for almost six weeks. Lots of structural damage. Was President Eisenhower to blame? Was he "complicit"?

rightwinger said:
Hurricanes build on HEAT
More heat in the water means more severe and more frequent hurricanes

Trump has removed environmental protections and ended research on climate change.

Makes him complicit
So How Many Cat 5 Hurricanes
Have Made Land-Fall In N. America
In The Last 40yrs ??
Try --- ZERO

They're All Supposed To Get Worse And Worse, Right ??

As Of Now, Flow Is A 4 ??
And Will Lose Intensity As It Hits The Continental Shelf

Last edited:

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy! We must stop that horrible carrot top! He is destroying the world! He's racist! Oh yes he is!

And he's causing hurricanes! It's true, in fact, if anybody dies anywhere, ever, from a natural disaster, or a school shooting...Trump caused it! I swear it's true!

But honestly. "...when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks."

Ok no. Downplaying the role of humanity's various when it comes to gargantuan hurricanes does not make one *hurricane complicit*.

I do remember future Trump lovers literally blaming hurricanes on Obama...as in literally accusing him of creating hurricanes....were you outraged by Alex Jones and the alt-right idiots for saying that??

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...heorists-say-obama-engineered-hurricane-sandy

Who did this? :uhh:

Now W. Bush did do bad with Katrina.

However, it got a lot of criminals off their streets, they're still in FL prisons with years to go.

The cockroaches ran here, and we don't play that. :auiqs.jpg:

That isn't what the leftist loons are saying, however.

They are saying that Trump is personally *complicit*. Not that he is seeding clouds. That his RHETORIC is causing the hurricane or adding to it.
Yea, but my point still stands....people literally accused Obama of creating hurricanes...do you agree?

Alex Jones did, and that's what he does. I don't recall loads of people proclaiming Obama caused Sandy.

Are you saying the Washington Post is the left wing equivalent of InfoWars?

Cuz I would be okay with that.

Forum List

Back