Warning from the Dems: Trump caused Hurrican Florence!

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit."

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy! We must stop that horrible carrot top! He is destroying the world! He's racist! Oh yes he is!

And he's causing hurricanes! It's true, in fact, if anybody dies anywhere, ever, from a natural disaster, or a school shooting...Trump caused it! I swear it's true!

But honestly. "...when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks."

Ok no. Downplaying the role of humanity's various when it comes to gargantuan hurricanes does not make one *hurricane complicit*.

What a bunch of ding dongs leftists are.

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

Nobody said trump caused the hurricane. Get a grip. Deep breaths. You're even more hysterical than usual, and that's saying something.

You do understand how your masters use fear to manipulate you, right? When you're hysterical, you simply obey instead of thinking.

Nobody said trump caused the hurricane. Get a grip. Deep breaths. You're even more hysterical than usual, and that's saying something.

You do understand how your masters use fear to manipulate you, right? When you're hysterical, you simply obey instead of thinking.

Definition of complicit
: helping to commit a crime or do wrong in some way
  • He was complicit in the cover-up.
Tell me again how Trump is complicit in CAUSING hurricanes?

I'll wait.

It's all because he pulled $10MM from FEMA!!!!!!

I love this gentleman from FEMA who slapped Andrea Mitchell silly over the money.

"Not only were the $10 million funds in question already set to expire at the end of the year, but they could not be used for disaster relief purposes because of appropriations rules.

“Right now, that money has nothing to do with what you see behind me,” Long said of the story, gesturing to the FEMA employees sitting behind him. “It does not pay for this response, it is not coming out of the disaster relief fund, it has no impact on our efforts to be prepared in Florence.”

“Unfortunately, we have a congressman that is playing politics on the back of Florence. There’s no story there,” he concluded."

:lol:

FEMA Administrator Brock Long Fact-Checks MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell

images

Trump has already put FEMA in place....expecting the worst and ready for it too....MAGA!!!!!!!

I love this gentleman from FEMA who slapped Andrea Mitchell silly over the money.

"Not only were the $10 million funds in question already set to expire at the end of the year, but they could not be used for disaster relief purposes because of appropriations rules.

“Right now, that money has nothing to do with what you see behind me,” Long said of the story, gesturing to the FEMA employees sitting behind him. “It does not pay for this response, it is not coming out of the disaster relief fund, it has no impact on our efforts to be prepared in Florence.”

“Unfortunately, we have a congressman that is playing politics on the back of Florence. There’s no story there,” he concluded."

The whole liberal story line is so foolish...I can't believe it started with a dem senator...he should know better...the President can not move money from one agency to another without congress....see how they lie in the media and see how the left sucks it up?....

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy! We must stop that horrible carrot top! He is destroying the world! He's racist! Oh yes he is!

And he's causing hurricanes! It's true, in fact, if anybody dies anywhere, ever, from a natural disaster, or a school shooting...Trump caused it! I swear it's true!

But honestly. "...when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks."

Ok no. Downplaying the role of humanity's various when it comes to gargantuan hurricanes does not make one *hurricane complicit*.

I do remember future Trump lovers literally blaming hurricanes on Obama...as in literally accusing him of creating hurricanes....were you outraged by Alex Jones and the alt-right idiots for saying that??

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...heorists-say-obama-engineered-hurricane-sandy

The whole liberal story line is so foolish...I can't believe it started with a dem senator...he should know better...the President can not move money from one agency to another without congress....see how they lie in the media and see how the left sucks it up?....
Yes he can and he did.......

I do remember future Trump lovers literally blaming hurricanes on Obama...as in literally accusing him of creating hurricanes....were you outraged by Alex Jones and the alt-right idiots for saying that??

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...heorists-say-obama-engineered-hurricane-sandy

That isn't what the leftist loons are saying, however.

They are saying that Trump is personally *complicit*. Not that he is seeding clouds. That his RHETORIC is causing the hurricane or adding to it.

Yes he can and he did.......
Are you really sticking with that?....you are all alone if you are....even the dem senator has stopped telling the lie....people are laughing at him....and you....
Are you still sticking with faking like you are outraged by someone saying it happened? None of you care what FEMA does when you have a republican president....

Definition of complicit

I'll wait.

Hurricanes build on HEAT
More heat in the water means more severe and more frequent hurricanes

Trump has removed environmental protections and ended research on climate change.

Makes him complicit

That isn't what the leftist loons are saying, however.

They are saying that Trump is personally *complicit*. Not that he is seeding clouds. That his RHETORIC is causing the hurricane or adding to it.
Yea, but my point still stands....people literally accused Obama of creating hurricanes...do you agree?

Trump doesn't cause hurricanes....I do. I admit I have god-like powers and every time I wave my magic wand, one of the side effects is that a hurricane appears somewhere in the world. So it wasn't intentional, I just didn't realize the extent of my massive, supernatural abilities. See, I'm honest and take full responsibility for it.

Definition of complicit

I'll wait.

Hurricanes build on HEAT
More heat in the water means more severe and more frequent hurricanes

Trump has removed environmental protections and ended research on climate change.

Makes him complicit

Yes, a couple of regulation on the U.S. were reversed a year or so ago causing the oceans to heat up.

Jesus H. Christ...

Forum List

Back