WARNING: 3,150 Injuries in First Week of Illegal Experimental COVID Vaccines Among American Healthcare Workers! Pregnant Women Included Mon 9:37 am +

Look at these dipshits, they can't make up their minds about defending or denigrating Rump. You people are idiots.
Lots of these tards on here were demanding a vaccine. President Trump's agencies accommodated them but also said that they would not be mandatory. People do get to make choices.

3% of people vaccinated so far have felt miserable enough to either take a tylenol or go home and lie down. Which means 97% didn't. The uticaria/anapylaxis is concerning (I've experienced it and it isn't fun), but it has happened to 6 out of 112,800 people, and for some strange reason they were all in the UK. That's .005%, which isn't a lot.

Trump took a vaccine..or rather, medical treatment but everyone scream NOOOOOOOOOO. Hyrdosomethingorother. But nope...no way....trump said so so orange man bad. Now they have 3000 sick people due a vaccine rushed when they could have gien the same meds he took.
Sure, at $100,000 a pop.

Trump took a vaccine..or rather, medical treatment but everyone scream NOOOOOOOOOO. Hyrdosomethingorother. But nope...no way....trump said so so orange man bad. Now they have 3000 sick people due a vaccine rushed when they could have gien the same meds he took.
that's retarded on many levels.

1) I don't think there's much evidence that Trump taking hydroxychloroquine cured, or even helped, his case of COVID
2) I'm pretty sure Trump got treatment beyond simply being given hydroxychloroquine. He's the president. He's going to get the best treatments.
3) Even if hydroxychloroquine is effective in treating a COVID infection, that's very different from getting a vaccine. A vaccine is meant to prevent an infection rather than treat one after a person has it
4) Weren't there supposed to be people who actually got sicker when using hydroxychloroquine in one or two studies? I wonder how many people may have had adverse effects of similar severity to what the 3000 vaccine recipients have had

Hydroxychloroquine is not really an alternative to vaccination. One is a treatment, one is a preventative. :dunno:

Yeah, Trump was given multiple treatments, none of them involved his highly touted miracle cure hydroxychloroquine.

This article details them all, from the drugs, to the supplemental oxygen, to the antibody treatment, and then some. No way affordable to give everyone who contacts this shit, regardless of what fantasy world a person might live in...

Forum List

Back