WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Warmington is pro-cop "journalists", not that I don't respect cops but I make a distinction between honest men in uniform and the creepy covert liars, and in some cases, how those in uniform were recruited by being these lying dbags.

So, I don't like to promote his work. However, this is the 5th doctor to pass in a month, all of them suddenly and before their time and it is worth taking a moment to celebrate their lives snuffed away too quickly. She sounded like a good soul who dedicated her life to chlldren. We need more such people in Canada, definitely in short supply.

RIP.

The fifth GTA doctor to die in July “radiated positivity” and “lived a vibrant and active life.”

But what the world lost in the sudden and tragic death of Dr. Candace Nayman was a woman who had dedicated her life to the health of children.

The 27-year-old, who was a resident doctor at McMaster Children Hospital in Hamilton, collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon on Sunday. She subsequently died on Thursday.

Friends kept an around-the-clock prayer vigil for the much-loved Nayman who lost her fight and, at her request, had her organs donated to help others.

She was “the loving daughter of Nicole and Gary, and the sister of Lauren, her twin, and Maurice, as well as partner to Seth Kadish,” reads an obituary on the Benjamin’s Park Memorial Chapel.

A triathlete, Dr. Nayman routinely commented on social media about her love of training and racing.

This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.

“Candace Brooke Nayman passed away Thursday, July 28, 2022 competing and doing what she loved,” her obituary states.

Family, friends and peers gathered Thursday for her funeral, which has not only shaken her family but rocked the already shaken medicine fraternity.

You be sure to Boost up, because that is just what the fuck murdered her, and it was a murder, tens of millions will be joining her.... You folk would be well advised to get right with God, now!
There is no god. There is no OP mention of what type of vaccine they recieved.

"In all five cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine.”

The media is blacking it out....but I hear LOTS of reports of people suddenly dying who previously had no known health issues from friends, friends of friends, co workers and associates.

The media is NOT going to cover this.

Forum List

Back