Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenhouse and icehouse states are, indeed, a function of CO2 (HERE) as well as position of the continental landmasses and ocean currents as well as solar outputs.

That's a theory, not a fact.
Literally NO ONE is arguing that ONLY CO2 is the reason. NO ONE.
I doubt that's true.

The key is that the current warming we are seeing can only be explained by factoring in human activities (including release of greenhouse gases) which are going to impact our economy in devestating ways.

Dead wrong.

I wish there was some way for you to think more subtly about all of this, but apparently you are only interested in one topic you happened to read about somewhere (Wikipedia?) rather than the detailed scope.

You believe you think "subtly?" You're a brainwashed drone.

Greenhouse and icehouse states are, indeed, a function of CO2 (HERE) as well as position of the continental landmasses and ocean currents as well as solar outputs.

Literally NO ONE is arguing that ONLY CO2 is the reason. NO ONE.

The key is that the current warming we are seeing can only be explained by factoring in human activities (including release of greenhouse gases) which are going to impact our economy in devestating ways.

I wish there was some way for you to think more subtly about all of this, but apparently you are only interested in one topic you happened to read about somewhere (Wikipedia?) rather than the detailed scope.
Actually they aren’t. CO2 laged temperature by 800 to 1000 years.

So you don't think CO2 can absorb infrared photons? You don't believe CO2 is a known greenhouse gas?

That's an interesting and startling claim.
CO2 is a minor greenhouse gas. The GHG effect is due to the presence of an atmosphere with water vapor. Not an incredibly low level of a trace gas.

A meaningless statement.

No, it is not. Not all gases are greenhouse gases. The gas has to be able to absorb IR photons which is a function of the nature of the bonds in the gas.

I do it all the time.

On an anonymous internet forum that said experts would laugh at if they even knew it existed. Kudos.

Look in the mirror, turd.

^^^^this is how I know you are a subliterate know-nothing. Congrats in your efforts taking on the experts.

A meaningless statement. [That CO2 is a GHG]

I do it all the time. [Take on all the climate experts]

CO2's capacity to absorb IR is, of course, the core of the entire problem. What would be meaningless would be your objection. And your ability to take on actual climate experts is nothing less than a perfect example of Dunning-Kruger in action.

I would like to repeat that this thread has nothing to do with the environment and violates this threads standing rules for behavior and protocol. This thread should have been deleted back on Post #1. I would like to see a moderator's defense of the apparent decision to allow this to run.

CO2's capacity to absorb IR is, of course, the core of the entire problem. What would be meaningless would be your objection. And your ability to take on actual climate experts is nothing less than a perfect example of Dunning-Kruger in action.

I would like to repeat that this thread has nothing to do with the environment and violates this threads standing rules for behavior and protocol. This thread should have been deleted back on Post #1. I would like to see a moderator's defense of the apparent decision to allow this to run.
CO2 does not exist in a vacuum. It’s one small part in a complex and interlinked climate system.

And I really do wish you would stop misusing the dunning effect. Disagreeing with others is not a sign of the dunning effect.

Your accusations have no basis in fact. How do you know I am not willing to take on climate experts? What do you base that specious claim on? According to your method of evaluating the evidence, you are not willing to take on expert climate skeptics. Your amatuer psychoanalysing is just the usaal prog horseshit.

My objections would only be meaningless if you were easily able to swat them down, and you haven't even tried.

How do you know I am not willing to take on climate experts?
I'm quite sure you're willing. That's not what I said. It's your ABILITY to actually take them on that falls ever so short.

What do you base that specious claim on? According to your method of evaluating the evidence, you are not willing to take on expert climate skeptics. Your amatuer psychoanalysing is just the usaal prog horseshit.

My objections would only be meaningless if you were easily able to swat them down, and you haven't even tried.

This thread, per its title, is a discussion of people, not the environment. It's great fun for all the folks here who do nothing but throw ad hominems around but it does absolutely nothing for anyone seeking a discussion of environmental topics.

I have refuted many of your claims on many different occasions. You are scientifically incompetent and have demonstrated the fact repeatedly. The primary cause of the currently observed global warming is human GHG emissions. You disagree but you have never presented a valid refutation of the slightest single facet of that process.

I'm quite sure you're willing. That's not what I said. It's your ABILITY to actually take them on that falls ever so short.

You have no idea what my ability is. It sure is sufficient to dismantle a pretentious moron like you.
This thread, per its title, is a discussion of people, not the environment. It's great fun for all the folks here who do nothing but throw ad hominems around but it does absolutely nothing for anyone seeking a discussion of environmental topics.

I have refuted many of your claims on many different occasions.
ROFL! Yeah, sure you have. Can you post a link to that discussion?

You are scientifically incompetent and have demonstrated the fact repeatedly. The primary cause of the currently observed global warming is human GHG emissions. You disagree but you have never presented a valid refutation of the slightest single facet of that process.

That's a claim you have never successfully supported. Then you make another claim with no visible means of support. You're basically just a blowhard. I have presented tons of refutation. Sticking your fingers in your ears is not a refutation. I've made numerous criticisms in this thread about a number of claims made by the warmist cult. Why don't you show all the forum what a master logician you are by refuting them?

When replies are more about attacking the forum member, it's time to shut it down. Threads have a topic for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back