Warm Up The Jet Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The Russians are awaiting your arrival.
Trump told his rally-goers he may HAVE to leave the country if he loses the election.
Straight out of his mouth.

“Could you imagine if I lose?” Trump told rally-goers last weekend in Macon, Georgia. “I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

"Russian broadcasters have been joking since last year that Trump may seek asylum there if Democrats ever came back into power, alluding to investigations into the president’s campaign ties to Russia."

“To Moscow, he’ll come to Moscow,” said Rossiya-1’s Olga Skabeeva, cohost of the popular “60 Minutes” program."

Trump told his rally-goers he may HAVE to leave the country if he loses the election.

“Could you imagine if I lose?” Trump told rally-goers last weekend in Macon, Georgia. “I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”

"Russian broadcasters have been joking since last year that Trump may seek asylum there if Democrats ever came back into power, alluding to investigations into the president’s campaign ties to Russia."

“To Moscow, he’ll come to Moscow,” said Rossiya-1’s Olga Skabeeva, cohost of the popular “60 Minutes” program."

doesnt look like he will need to leave after the latest news,,,

It's the logical place for him to go if he loses the election.

russia and America don't have an extradition treaty so he can't be brought back to stand trial for all is crimes.

He better take is kids with him too. They will face legal problems when trump is no longer president.

russia and America don't have an extradition treaty so he can't be brought back to stand trial for all is crimes.

He better take is kids with him too. They will face legal problems when trump is no longer president.
You live in a fantasy land

This is so funny to watch you.

While the number of your stupid posts has increased....the quality has certainly gotten worse (didn't think it was possible....buy you somehow manage).

Your world is falling apart.

You fuckers had better hold on because after he wins....we are coming after you.

You live in a fantasy land

If fantasy land is his ass, you would be right.

I have been reading about Ivanka's tax evasion problems.

and yet you fail to post any of them,,,

almost like they dont exist,,,

TFB, eh? And if I did you would instantly go into denial mode. Now that would exist.

Maybe he could take over Obammy's penthouse at the Kremlin

TFB, eh? And if I did you would instantly go into denial mode. Now that would exist.
s it doesnt exist,,,

thanks for confirming,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back