War & Zelensky

If you were not fixated on hanging putin around trump’s neck you and the other biden voters would not care in the least what he is doing in ukraine
What an embarrassing cultist thing to say. The entire modern world stands against Putin. But you have made it clear you aren't a part of the modern world. Good for you.

What an embarrassing cultist thing to say. The entire modern world stands against Putin. But you have made it clear you aren't a part of the modern world. Good for you.
I think it speaks well for the mute Tweener to have loyal underlings like you to speak for him

I think it speaks well for the mute Tweener to have loyal underlings like you to speak for him
I am perfectly fine with being on the correct side of facts, morality, and history. And with just letting you talk to show that I am and you are not. So talk away, blabbermouth.

I am perfectly fine with being on the correct side of facts, morality, and history.
And when you cant have that - such as now - at least being as one with all the other clueless libs provides a calming sense of community for you

And when you cant have that - such as now - at least being as one with all the other clueless libs provides a calming sense of community for you
Oops, check the scoreboard. I am on the right side of all of that and of the modern, civilized world.

You are on the side of Putin, your nauseous cult, and China.

Good for you. By all means, please keep talking and embarrassing yourself.

Sure, as long as you bribe the East German Olympic judges to keep score for you
How embarrassing. I amjust embarrassed for you right now. You are willing to make yourself look retarded just to maintain your prostrate cult posture. You people are really victims, the way I see it.

You should be embarrassed for yourself

But libs typically cannot smell their own stink
Well, since i am on the side of the entire modern, civilized world , ethics, facts, and history, it doesn't embarrass me. See if you can figure out why...

Spoiler alert: your brains have been turned to mush by cultism. You aren't going to figure it out.

Igor Kolomoisky

s-igor-kolomoisky-033115-1428660169.jpg

He is so happy to see dead Russians and Ukrainians! If he’s lucky he’ll draw NATO into the conflict too!

Hey Lesh when are you going to fight and die for Kolomoisky?

He's got Zelensky AND Hunter on his payroll!

Just for the record, this thread has zero (0) to do with American partisan politics, so perhaps we can have an interesting discussion.

Do we have anyone here who is up on Ukraine and its overall politics? From what I've seen, Zelensky is taking a pretty independent stance, in between Russia and US and its allies.

While everyone else appears to be waiting for the first bombs to drop, Zelensky remains defiant and doesn't appear to think war is imminent. He also seems to think that his job is pretty secure. If he's sweating, he sure doesn't seem to be showing it.

Any guesses about his strategy?

>>>>>> Facing maximum pressure from Russia, Zelensky refuses to blink at the negotiating table
Zelensky is corrupt Ukraine ranks third on the corruption list of countries. Zelensky has jailed political opponents and journalists. Before the invasion of Ukraine, zelensky bombed Dombas, attacking and provoking Russia.

My first thought is that why are we getting involved. This is something that Obama did was wrong when he supported the 2014 Revolution in Ukraine. The Russian Minority got behind Viktor Yanukovych and won an election fair and square, only to see their candidate toppled by parliament. At that point, the Russian minority in Crimea and Donbass decided they were done.

What is probably needed is a redrawing of the border ceding those regions to Russia, but this is unlikely to happen. Zelensky is probably hoping that this is just saber rattling. I think he underestimates how much Putin might need a war to shore up his own political position.

We also really need to recognize that Russia has a sphere of influence in the world, just like we do, just like the Chinese do.
can't improve on the post....dead on.

JO

Doesn’t “the entire modern world” stand against the Taliban? Then why are we running away from Afghanistan as fast as we are running into Ukraine?

Looks like you don’t want to save Afghans because they aren’t Europeans you filthy racist.

can't improve on the post....dead on.

JO
Hold on there

justoffal , JoeB131

Joe: you said:

"The Russian Minority got behind Viktor Yanukovych and won an election fair and square, only to see their candidate toppled by parliament. "

No. There was found to be fraud in that election. It was not "Fair and square" .

Unlike our resident cult, those charging election fraud actually took evidence to court and won.

Furthermore, Parliamentary removal of a corrupt president is a cornerstone of a democracy. You guys talk about it as if it were a dirty trick. Here, we call it "impeachment". And in both cases, another election is eventually held to let the people choose the president.

And surprise surprise, once closely monitored FAIR elections were held, pro western candidates won, matching the polling of the Ukrainian people.

And they continue to win. Again, matching the polling of the Ukrainian people.

Last edited:
Zelensky is corrupt Ukraine ranks third on the corruption list of countries. Zelensky has jailed political opponents and journalists. Before the invasion of Ukraine, zelensky bombed Dombas, attacking and provoking Russia.
Thank you Mr. Putin

Forum List

Back