War with Israel is imminent

War with Israel is imminent

There is nothing left to say; but bye, bye, never to be remembered again
Any bets on which Mediterranean country starts it-?
My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?
:)-
I don't know if you're genuinely stupid or that's just wishful thinking but minute something like that get's serious the USA and the UK and maybe even some European powerhouses like Germany will get involved and any blow any 2-bit rag head nations into next week.
. . . unless it happens to be Turkey.

My money is on Turkey.

Eventually, once the Turks get sick of Mossad's infiltration of their military, and their bureaucracy, and the Israeli meddling in Syria, shit will come to a head.

. . . and the thing is, these two nations are equally matched.

No one in NATO wants to contend with the power of the Turkish Army, Navy or Air Force. It is not small by any means, and I doubt seriously that the Israelis would use nukes, even as a last resort.
At this point in the history of the world, I don't think any nuclear nation would use them as it would unleash mutually assured global destruction.
On top of that. . .

If a nation was at war, let's say somehow Israel and Turkey did come to blows because tension was high, and their troops came to blow in Syria and then their air forces and Navies started trading blows. . . .

. . . at that point? It is contained, and limited.

However. . . if Israel used it's superior tech, even limited, like a tactical nuke on a major Turkish military or civilian target. . . that would really risk bringing in either the Russians or the Iranians.

It is a strategically and politically DUMB move on the global stage.

IF Turkey and Israel came to blows it would create a severe strain in NATO and in U.S. / Israel relations. Turkey's conventional military would be unstoppable over time and Israel would NOT allow itself to be overrun by Muslims from ANY nation without resorting to every weapon at their disposal. So, that's a scenario we hope to avoid ;)

However. . . if Israel used it's superior tech, even limited, like a tactical nuke
Wake up !!

Israel has no superior tech except for what the US gave them on loan.

Israel’s GDP is 15th on an economic scale.

The only exports Israel has is flowers that wither and die within days.

They are nothing more than a failed experiment gone bad.

However. . . if Israel used it's superior tech, even limited, like a tactical nuke
Wake up !!

The are nothing more than a failed experiment gone bad.

Dumbass Leftist Fvck ....

IF Turkey and Israel came to blows it would create a severe strain in NATO and in U.S. / Israel relations.
That ship already sailed when the US pulled its medium range missiles from Turkey, Turkey failed to enter the EU, and Erdoğan started working more closely with Putin, including buying missiles from him. Honestly? IMO, I think Turkey has more interest in working with Putin and the Russians at this point, than with the west.

. . . or, at the very least, the former Soviet bloc.

". . . Therefore, after 60 years, Turkey is still waiting at the doorstep of Europe not because of the state of its democracy, or its economy or because of its decision to buy Russian made S-400 missiles but because of the Cyprus problem.

“Why Turkey is not solving the Cyprus problem?” Turkey wants to solve it since it has been a huge burden both politically and financially and the negotiations to solve the Cyprus problem has been continuing, on and off, since 1958. Yet, it is believed that a final solution is being prevented by the forces that are against Turkey’s EU membership.

Let’s verify this from a rather objective observer. A prize-winning journalist, then with Reuters, Paul Taylor found out that Europe itself is divided on the Cyprus issue. The most powerful member states, Germany and France, “may be content to see the Cyprus stalemate continue rather than deal with the potential consequences of a resolution that would bring Turkey closer to EU membership.”

At his article dated February 4, 2013, from Paris, he wrote that the Republic of Cyprus was broke and desperate to get a loan about €17 billion from the EU. Therefore, Brussels had the leverage to push the Greek Cypriots to join in a loose federation as proposed in 2004 by Kofi Annan, then the U.N. secretary-general. Turkish Cypriots voted in favour of the Annan plan, encouraged by Turkey but Greek Cypriots rejected it. “Turkey invaded northern Cyprus in 1974 in response to a Greek-backed coup in Nicosia by Greek Cypriot hardliners seeking union with Athens. The island has been divided ever since. Turkey has about 30,000 troops in northern Cyprus. Under the Annan plan, most of them would have gone home by 2018,” he reminded. . . . "

Wake up !!

They are nothing more than a failed experiment gone bad.

My horrid mistake.

I thought this was a serious thread. . . :rolleyes:

damn trolls.

:heehee:

Those who think Israel has air superiority, think again

Egyp's jet.jpg

The above is an Egyptian fighter
Boobi, it is heading your way

Sooner or later people have to grasp the fact that there will never be any political solutions to ME issues; it will be military solutions that settle anything there, and the sooner that is acknowledged the better, and the more lives saved on all sides.

At this point in the history of the world, I don't think any nuclear nation would use them as it would unleash mutually assured global destruction.
The psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel would use their nuclear weapons if things started turning against them. .... :cool:

Last edited:
IF Turkey and Israel came to blows it would create a severe strain in NATO and in U.S. / Israel relations. Turkey's conventional military would be unstoppable over time and Israel would NOT allow itself to be overrun by Muslims from ANY nation without resorting to every weapon at their disposal. So, that's a scenario we hope to avoid ;)

Disliking the state of Israel and the zionist pukes who rule it isn't being anti-semitic.
Just like disliking the Biden/Harris nutcases, and the pathetic direction our country has been heading for the last couple of decades, isn't being anti-American. ... :cool:

The psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel would use their nuclear weapons if things started turning against them. .... :cool:
I'm aware of that. . . but?

I think that is, bluster, to keep the Israeli enemies at bay.. . . .

. . . well, I think a lot of it would depend on the situation.

I think if the central command in Israel realized, that they were at fault for the start of the war? I honestly do not think they would use it.

. . if, OTH, some madman, like a Saddam Hussein, or, some other wing nut madman caused an invasion? I just can't see Israel being so weak as to be invaded. . . but if it were a defensive use? Sure, I could see them using the Mutual Assured Destruction option.

but. . . the point here, is that currently, the IDF is being aggressive, and they have always been aggressive. If they were backed into a corner because of their offensive posture? Unless they are subhuman? I can't see them doing it.

Forum List

Back