War with Israel is imminent

What happened to Jews in Spanish inquisition, expulsion of Jews from France or Nazi genocide in Germany will happen in USA, also. At least some of it.
After all, Christians are those who murdered Jews the most. We're not there yet, but we see increasing signs American people identifying Jewish role in US finance+politics.
Give it another 15-30 years and there'll be another Jewish tragedy inflicted by Christians. The speed of the rise of China will either delay or shorten this process as the USA will loose its Superpower priviliges over the international system, which were established after WW2. Resulting in more bread at Chinese dinner-tables taken from American ones.
Christians are biggest Jew haters there is.

Bullshit........

Tour of my USMESSAGEBoard.com
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Administrators~~~~
My avatar is “watchingfromafar”

I hereby request that post #30 be deleted.
It is a post I posted with anger in my heart.
It was a knee jerk reaction that should not have been posted here.

I have “nothing” against “Germans” nor persons who believe in the Zionist agenda.
Here in the USA, free speech is allowed & the law is followed

Again I ask, Administrators, please delete post #30

Think you

:)-
You are an Islamist

Islamists do not have hearts and they are ALWAYS angry. Hatred is the only emotion an Islamist feels.

but. . . the point here, is that currently, the IDF is being aggressive, and they have always been aggressive. If they were backed into a corner because of their offensive posture? Unless they are subhuman? I can't see them doing it.
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][4]

A torpedo boat
File:SH-3A Sea King hovers over the damaged USS Liberty (AGTR-5) on 8 June 1967 (USN 1123118).jpg - Wikipedia

1625246509328.png

The deliberate attack on an American Navy Vessel by the Israeli military in broad daylight in international waters should have resulted in the USA declaring WAR on The State of Israel.
The government who was responsible for this massacre.

Let us not forget the USS Liberty.

1625246525092.png

Should this act of murder in the first degree be cast away into an outdated history book-?

Yes/No
I believer I will start a discussion covering this

but. . . the point here, is that currently, the IDF is being aggressive, and they have always been aggressive. If they were backed into a corner because of their offensive posture? Unless they are subhuman? I can't see them doing it.

A torpedo boat
File:SH-3A Sea King hovers over the damaged USS Liberty (AGTR-5) on 8 June 1967 (USN 1123118).jpg - Wikipedia

View attachment 508135

The deliberate attack on an American Navy Vessel by the Israeli military in broad daylight in international waters should have resulted in the USA declaring WAR on The State of Israel.

View attachment 508136
Should this act of murder in the first degree be cast away into an outdated history book-?

Yes/No

The Liberty was a spy ship. Allies shouldn't spy on each other. That is why more was not made of this incident.

What happened to Jews in Spanish inquisition, expulsion of Jews from France or Nazi genocide in Germany will happen in USA, also. At least some of it.
What happened-?
Great question
World Genocides
9,350,000 Jews by Germany
7,650,000 Polish Catholics by Germany
7,500,000 Ukrainians by USSR
3,000,000 Cambodians
1,750.000 Kazakh
1,500,000 Amenians were totally exterminated

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia

The Auschwitz group of camps are just one of many.
Auschwitz–Birkenau 1,100,000 [70] May 1940 – January 1945 Province of Upper Silesia Poland Zyklon B gas chambers
Treblinka 800,000 [71] 23 July 1942 – 19 October 1943 General Government district Poland Carbon monoxide gas chambers
Bełżec 600,000 [72] 17 March 1942 – end of June 1943 General Government district Poland Carbon monoxide gas chambers
Sobibór 250,000[74] 16 May 1942 – 17 October 1943 General Government district Poland Carbon monoxide gas chambers
Majdanek at least 80,000 [75] 1 October 1941 – 22 July 1944 General Government district Poland Zyklon B gas chambers
Maly Trostinets 65,000 [76] Middle of 1941 to 28 June 1944 Reichskommissariat Ostland Belarus Mass shootings, gas van[77]
Sajmište 23,000 [78] 28 October 1941 – July 1944 Independent State of Croatia Serbia Carbon monoxide van

Ekrem, I hear you among the many other voices.
What happened-?
Great question

World Genocides
9,350,000 Jews by Germany
7,650,000 Polish Catholics by Germany
7,500,000 Ukrainians by USSR
3,000,000 Cambodians
1,750.000 Kazakh
1,500,000 Amenians were totally exterminated

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia

Following the Indian Removal Act of 1830 the American government began forcibly relocating East Coast tribes across the Mississippi. The removal included many members of the Cherokee, Muscogee (Creek), Seminole, Chickasaw, and Choctaw nations, among others in the United States, from their homelands to Indian Territory in eastern sections of the present-day state of Oklahoma. About 2,500–6,000 died along the Trail of Tears.[117] Chalk and Jonassohn assert that the deportation of the Cherokee tribe along the Trail of Tears would almost certainly be considered an act of genocide today.[118] The Indian Removal Act of 1830 led to the exodus. About 17,000 Cherokees, along with approximately 2,000 Cherokee-owned black slaves, were removed from their homes.[119] The number of people who died as a result of the Trail of Tears has been variously estimated. American doctor and missionary Elizur Butler, who made the journey with one party, estimated 4,000 deaths.[120]

Historians such as David Stannard[121] and Barbara Mann[122] have noted that the army deliberately routed the march of the Cherokee to pass through areas of a known cholera epidemic, such as Vicksburg. Stannard estimates that during the forced removal from their homelands, following the Indian Removal Act signed into law by President Andrew Jackson in 1830, 8,000 Cherokee died, about half the total population.[121]

Genocide of indigenous peoples - Wikipedia

Cherokee, Muscogee (Creek), Seminole, Chickasaw, and Choctaw nations were all whipped out, men, women and children.

In your sorrows I ask you, ekrem, please set aside a little carrying for them too :)-

A torpedo boat

View attachment 508135

View attachment 508136

Yes/No

The Liberty was a spy ship. Allies shouldn't spy on each other. That is why more was not made of this incident.
Spying on whom-?
Israel, I hope this question is rhetorical.
So you are saying the USS Liberty was spying on you/yours-?
As I am not an Israeli, this does not rate and answer. Israel was at war with Egypt at the time and the US was spying on Israel. Israel has the right to defend itself.

Forum List

Back