War with communist asia?

supermarine

Feb 3, 2004
I now grow in speculation. Is all of this crap about a new china thats capitalistic and rich, that the world is moving toward the unification to fight terorism, is just all bullshit? Will terrorism be a thing of the past within a few years as tensions inflate between the asian communist countries and the capitalistic countries of the world? Will Japan mobilize for war for the first time in 60 years? Whose side would each country be on? Will america join the fight? WIll the whole world soon be ingulfed in this terrible war? Now i have grown tired of telling myself my speculations of war, i wish to discuss this with everyone.

I do worry that China may be waiting untill we are heavily commited into the war on terror so that they can invade Taiwan. We'll have to come to the rescue. Shitstorm follows.

popefumanchu said:
I do worry that China may be waiting untill we are heavily commited into the war on terror so that they can invade Taiwan. We'll have to come to the rescue. Shitstorm follows.

China won't invade. Despite the heavy ground presence in Iraq, we hav 7 aircraft carriers in the Western Pacific. If China mobilizes to invade Taiwan, they'll be beaten before they reach the shores. Remember, the U.S. Navy is more powerful than any two other Navies in the world. It even has the second largest Air Force in the world, just under the U.S. Air Force.

Will Japan mobilize for war for the first time in 60 years?

Does it matter? As part of their surrender in '45, they can't have a substantial standing army. The U.S. has bases in Japan for two reasons. 1. So they'll have a quickly deployable presence in Asia that isn't susceptible to a ground attack from China. 2. To protect Japan from any would-be invaders. Japan can't effectively defend itself.

I now grow in speculation. Is all of this crap about a new china thats capitalistic and rich, that the world is moving toward the unification to fight terorism, is just all bullshit? Will terrorism be a thing of the past within a few years as tensions inflate between the asian communist countries and the capitalistic countries of the world? Will Japan mobilize for war for the first time in 60 years? Whose side would each country be on? Will america join the fight? WIll the whole world soon be ingulfed in this terrible war? Now i have grown tired of telling myself my speculations of war, i wish to discuss this with everyone.

And 16 years later...?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I think they may go for the Paracel Islands first.

No more god damn wars
NK can’t hit us and never would
China just wants Taiwan?? Not worth war

I am so sick and freakin tired of the US “Military industrial complex . They make hundreds of billions and 18/25 yr olds die !
Slash the damn military in half

The good thing about the new cold war with Communist China is that it will never get hot. Trump is doing it right with a series of economic sanctions against Beijing. However, Biden could ruin everything Trump did to keep China in check. Biden may go back to the Clinton-era foreign policy to embrace Communist China, if he beats Trump in November.

Forum List

Back