War on Christmas was just misdirection.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
It can finally be told. All the talk about a war on Christmas was just misdirection. The real target has always been Easter, There will always be eggs and the Easter Bunny, but thanks to the virus, and Trump's ineptness, the religious part of Easter is history. Atheists around the country are celebrating the ban on large crowd size which will leave the churches empty on Easter morning. The next step will be Baphomet statues going up at every courthouse in the country, and Satanist incantations being taught in the schools.
1585387110173.png

I believe it does. If not, I'm sure they could be easily added if it upset the bible thumpers enough.

It can finally be told. All the talk about a war on Christmas was just misdirection. The real target has always been Easter, There will always be eggs and the Easter Bunny, but thanks to the virus, and Trump's ineptness, the religious part of Easter is history. Atheists around the country are celebrating the ban on large crowd size which will leave the churches empty on Easter morning. The next step will be Baphomet statues going up at every courthouse in the country, and Satanist incantations being taught in the schools.
View attachment 316249

Leftist haters can only wish. In my state, the gov did not ban churches worshiping. She cannot Constitutionally. Many churches closed voluntarily; some did not.

Either way, Jesus Christ is risen. Satan cannot make him dead again.

Deal with it.

View attachment 316249

Leftist haters can only wish. In my state, the gov did not ban churches worshiping. She cannot Constitutionally. Many churches closed voluntarily; some did not.

Deal with it.

Nope, but the virus can kick their asses.

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

you sound like you believe the virus is your ally in your fight against Christianity .

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

I'm sure you have the same sentiment for Muslims meeting in mosques, since they can legally worship too. Oh wait no, they're a protected class. I forgot

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

you sound like you believe the virus is your ally in your fight against Christianity .

No more than you sound like you believe God is your ally in the fight against fairness for everyone.

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

Imagine wishing a virus on someone just because you disagree with them.

Not me. But Leftist atheists, consistently. Every time. Because they have black souls

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

No more than you sound like you believe God is your ally in the fight against fairness for everyone.

Says the cretin who just wished a virus on people who disagree with him

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

I'm sure you have the same sentiment for Muslims meeting in mosques, since they can legally worship too. Oh wait no, they're a protected class. I forgot

You're right Christianity has been the only target all along. You have no idea how many hours Atheists have spent in secret Atheist churches studying the Atheist bible for ways to pull this off.

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

Not me. But Leftist atheists, consistently. Every time. Because they have black souls

Racist. Which is worse? Wishing a virus on your enemy, or just condemning them to hell?

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

nice deflection .... i have nothing against fairness .. however you have posted an OP that the virus is doing a good thing when it causes people not go to church .

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

You're right Christianity has been the only target all along. You have no idea how many hours Atheists have spent in secret Atheist churches studying the Atheist bible for ways to pull this off.
the book you are referring to would be the communist manifesto .

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

nice deflection .... i have nothing against fairness .. however you have posted OP that the virus is doing a good thing when it causes people not go to church .

No worse than thinking aids was a just punishment from God.

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

the book you are referring to would be the communist manifesto .

Nope.

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

Racist. Which is worse? Wishing a virus on your enemy, or just condemning them to hell?

You realize Muslims think WE are going to hell right? But that's cool because they have brown skin and wear exotic clothes

View attachment 316249

Deal with it.

You realize Muslims think WE are going to hell right? But that's cool because they have brown skin and wear exotic clothes

Why are you obsessed with Muslims? Stay on subject. This is about the eradication of Christianity. We'll get the Muslims next.

Forum List

Back