War In Ukraine Has Decimated A Once Feared Russian Brigade

Show me Biden left 290 billion dollars of weapons in Afghanistan. Go ahead.
80 billion in small arms and fortified vehicles and 160 billion in aircraft and an airport we built and deserted.... and 300 million for the embassy we vacated... not to mention the office equipment...

80 billion in small arms and fortified vehicles and 160 billion in aircraft and an airport we built and deserted.... and 300 million for the embassy we vacated... not to mention the office equipment...
Show me the link.

You said 290 billion dollars in WEAPONS.

"The current regime that just gifted the Taliban with $80+ billion worth of military grade weapons wants your 9mm pistols," a viral image claims. "THINK ABOUT IT."

The post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

The claim was made amid reports of the Taliban having seized U.S. attack planes, Black Hawk helicopters and other vehicles and equipment.

But the United States has spent $88.6 billion in Afghanistan for providing security over the course of two decades, and only a fraction of it was for hardware — so there is no way that more than $80 billion in weaponry was left behind.
[snip]
As of June 30, 2021, there were 167 usable aircraft, including 23 A-29 attack planes and 33 UH-60 Black Hawk military helicopters in Afghanistan. But there has been no full accounting of how much aircraft or other military equipment was still there in mid-August, when the Taliban regained control.

Defense expert John Pike, director of GlobalSecurity.org, said "very little" of the $88.6 billion would have been spent on equipment. He estimated that the military equipment remaining is worth less than $10 billion, though virtually all of it could be considered under the category of weapons.

My link is to the Washington Post, and all five authors' names are on it. Put down the crack pipe.
One of your links is to the Washington 'Jimmy's World" Post, and that one is hidden behind a paywall, you stupid jackass party of slavery supporter. It's SPAM, jackass.

Last edited:
Show me the link.

You said 290 billion dollars in WEAPONS.
Not to mention all of the money spent while fighting the war... lost aircraft lost construction dollars for roads bridges and gas stations and lost lives... don't play games dummy we lost trillions of dollars over there for nothing... we just gave the country right back to the enemy we were fighting... stop dollar splitting... it all comes from the same Treasury....

You remind me of those spineless commie symps of the 80s who said Reagan was trying to start WWIII by stationing intermediate range missiles in Europe.

There is always a cowardly element in America who are too pussy to face down a paper tiger like Putin. They'd rather surrender.
If you are so brave why don't you take up arms and help your Ukrainian friends fight the Russians?

Not to mention all of the money spent while fighting the war... lost aircraft lost construction dollars for roads bridges and gas stations and lost lives... don't play games dummy we lost trillions of dollars over there for nothing... we just gave the country right back to the enemy we were fighting... stop dollar splitting... it all comes from the same Treasury....
You said you were going to embarrass me and show Biden left $290 billion of weapons in Afghanistan.

Look at you now, desperately running to and fro with the goalposts. :auiqs.jpg:

If you are so brave why don't you take up arms and help your Ukrainian friends fight the Russians?
I spent 20 years on active duty, dipshit. I've done more than my share.

You?

As long as it takes you will pay to defend Ukraine?... untold riches too?... your nations future economic standing?... you sir are a traitor to American and the American people... a Ukraine spy I presume?....
Ever heard of the bastion of democracy? you people are just out of your minds after listening to garbage propaganda for years, dictator lover.

You said you were going to embarrass me and show Biden left $290 billion of weapons in Afghanistan.

Look at you now, desperately running to and fro with the goalposts. :auiqs.jpg:
You beat me to it and embarrassed yourself and showed you are not a serious person that cares about our nations future.

Ever heard of the bastion of democracy? you people are just out of your minds after listening to garbage propaganda for years, dictator lover.
Ukraine was not a member of NATO... we have no reason to be a part of this...

Forum List

Back