War Drums: Largest Joint American-Israeli Air Defense Drill Starts In 2 Weeks...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Clearly something big is brewing for after the Election. And it won't matter who the American President is. Looks like it's going to happen regardless of who wins.

The much anticipated American-Israeli joint military drill is set to begin in just two weeks, an Israeli army source says. TheBlaze reported in January on the original plans for the exercise – dubbed Austere Challenge 12 – which had been planned for last spring but was then postponed until this fall.The scope of the forces participating was also significantly scaled back, with Time reporting in August that Washington was “slashing by more than two-thirds the number of American troops going to Israel and reducing both the number and potency of missile-interception systems at the core of the joint exercise.”

Still, it’s being called in Israeli media reports the “largest-ever” joint U.S.-Israeli defense drill and will begin on October 21.

Yediot Aharonot reports that U.S. military officers have begun arriving in Israel in preparation for the larger landing of military personnel on October 14. It also reports that among the hardware to be tested are the Arrow anti-ballistic missile batteries and Iron Dome interception systems.

The Jerusalem Post provides more details:

On October 14, large numbers of American soldiers are expected to begin arriving in Israel, where they will set up aerial defense positions on Israeli territory and on US Navy vessels off the Israeli coastline.

The three-week drill will simulate various missile defense scenarios, and is expected to end with a live-fire interception of a decoy incoming Patriot missile.

One of the objectives of the drill is to facilitate the rapid deployment of US missile defense systems to Israel and test their ability to operate in conjunction with Israeli defense systems during a conflict...

Read More:
Joint American-Israeli Air Defense Drill Starts in Just Two Weeks | TheBlaze.com

Wait! Wait!

I thought Obama was throwing Israel to the wolves?:confused:

Well his Party sure has. Did you watch their bizarre Convention? But these plans have been in the works for a long time. It's gonna happen no matter who wins our Election. Bet on that.

Wait! Wait!

I thought Obama was throwing Israel to the wolves?:confused:

Well his Party sure has. Did you watch their bizarre Convention? But these plans have been in the works for a long time. It's gonna happen no matter who wins our Election. Bet on that.

the convention where they unveiled the platform that explicitly stated that aid to israel is higher than ever and they are deemed a top priority ally?

Or was that part non-existent to the partisan brain because "Jerusalem" did not appear in the text?

October Surprise.

I actually think they'll wait till after the Election. I think the agreements have already been made on that. A few months ago we gave Israel Bunker-Buster Bombs in exchange for them waiting till after the Election to attack. Both Parties want it to happen after. However, there will likely be an 'October Surprise', but i don't think this will be it.

Maybe World War III will start and 99% of these pole-smoking Liberals will be drafted.

One can only hope

Forum List

Back