War deaths.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Many on here have openly stated there was no American soldiers for in the last 18 months of trumps presidency.
That is completely false.
In the last two years 35 were killed and 11 in his last year.
Please, do some research before you post lies.

Many on here have openly stated there was no American soldiers for in the last 18 months of trumps presidency.

This from the Stars and Stripes. Trump said, "My last year in office."

Link(s) ?

• Banned

Here's the link.

Link(s) ?

I posted below it. Did you see it.

• Banned
But they died of covid ?

• Banned
Tell the Pentagon. They're the ones who give the Stars and Stripes the information.

My point is your source you make the accusations is non existent. Its a feeble attempt to suggest trump had the war under control. He didn't. He didn't even know where the bloody place was.

Stars and stripes and can we be sure, with evidence, any of it is fact.

Stars and Stripes is a daily American military newspaper reporting on matters concerning the members of the United States Armed Forces and their communities, with an emphasis on those serving outside the United States. It operates from inside the Department of Defense, but is editorially separate from it, and its First Amendment protection is safeguarded by the United States Congress to whom an independent ombudsman, who serves the readers' interests, regularly reports. As well as a website, Stars and Stripes publishes four daily print editions for U.S. military service members serving overseas; these European, Middle Eastern, Japanese, and South Korean editions are also available as free downloads in electronic format, and there are also seven digital editions.[1] The newspaper has its headquarters in Washington, D.C.[2]

Stars and Stripes is a daily American military newspaper reporting on matters concerning the members of the United States Armed Forces and their communities, with an emphasis on those serving outside the United States. It operates from inside the Department of Defense, but is editorially separate from it, and its First Amendment protection is safeguarded by the United States Congress to whom an independent ombudsman, who serves the readers' interests, regularly reports. As well as a website, Stars and Stripes publishes four daily print editions for U.S. military service members serving overseas; these European, Middle Eastern, Japanese, and South Korean editions are also available as free downloads in electronic format, and there are also seven digital editions.[1] The newspaper has its headquarters in Washington, D.C.[2]

Is this the same military republicans believe has turned rogue and continues to tell lies supporting Biden?
Even the FBI and CIA can't be believed either, according to you guys.

Is this the same military republicans believe has turned rogue and continues to tell lies supporting Biden?
Even the FBI and CIA can't be believed either, according to you guys.
If you never heard it, MY military is in charge of this country at this time and I have never lost faith of them. The trash in charge of the DOD today was only made possible by Okenyan, who is guiding the inept vegetable currently in the Oval Office. Biden is going to live in the nut ward of a nursing facility while Okenyan is going to Gitmo. Stay tuned.

If you never heard it, MY military is in charge of this country at this time and I have never lost faith of them. The trash in charge of the DOD today was only made possible by Okenyan, who is guiding the inept vegetable currently in the Oval Office. Biden is going to live in the nut ward of a nursing facility while Okenyan is going to Gitmo. Stay tuned.

Dream on idiot. You've had you chances to jail them all nothing happened. You're all piss and wind. Hate filled big mouthed ignorant Republican.

You got that right, Sis. I hate traitors and they will all soon be executed. Watch the water.

Executed???, .dear oh dear. Your certainly gave some mental issues if you think that.
Nothing will happen as he was not broken any law or he would be in prison now and he's not. Get that into ya.

About 2,500 died during the Obama years while Barry Hussein invited the parents of a freaking traitor who went over the Afghan side to the W.H.

About 2,500 died during the Obama years while Barry Hussein invited the parents of a freaking traitor who went over the Afghan side to the W.H.

If you remember, Bush handed the war to Obama. Did you expect it to stop immediately? You never complained about those who died under Bush or trump. My point was that troops did die under trump when you guys said they didn't. You lied.

Name the person who met Obama and I'll research exactly happened. V

New Topics

Forum List

Back