War crimes by the Bush Administration.

Just to refresh everyone's memories, especially the specific Obama-haters who have collective amnesia about the events between 2001 to 2009.

Former US President George W Bush, his Vice-President Dick Cheney and six other members of his administration have been found guilty of war crimes by a tribunal in Malaysia.

“In Malaysia”

:auiqs.jpg:

The ship accomplished their mission. I take it you never served in the military.

I have served doing my best when working in a government agency. I truly did my best and I feel very satisfied of my work as well there were lots of people with whom I related in my job.

Don't think that serving in the army is the only honorable work. If you think so, then you have been wrong all your life.

Just to refresh everyone's memories, especially the specific Obama-haters who have collective amnesia about the events between 2001 to 2009.

Former US President George W Bush, his Vice-President Dick Cheney and six other members of his administration have been found guilty of war crimes by a tribunal in Malaysia.

Bush, Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and five of their legal advisers were tried in their absence and convicted on Saturday.

Victims of torture told a panel of five judges in Kuala Lumpur of their suffering at the hands of US soldiers and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Among the evidence, Briton Moazzam Begg, an ex-Guantanamo detainee, said he was beaten, put in a hood and left in solitary confinement. Iraqi woman Jameelah Abbas Hameedi said she was stripped and humiliated in the notorious Abu Ghraib prison.

Transcripts of the five-day trial will be sent to the chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court, the United Nations and the Security Council.

Bush, Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and five of their legal advisers were tried in their absence and convicted on Saturday.

Thanks man!

Funniest thing I've heard in a while.......

Thanks man!

Funniest thing I've heard in a while.......
I'll let you know when the public caning will be on PPV.

Nope. Desiring to jail your political opponents makes you very likely to be a lefty, in today's clime.
I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters on here. Pay attention
from now on.

What war crimes do you think Bush did then? Bullet points, no filibustering. Top three.
Death of 400,000 civilians (men, women, children) as consequence of taking "one man out of power" having knowledge by the US Constitution that Iraq was not an enemy or declared war against the US, such is sufficient backgrond to declare them criminals of war right here in US land.

1. People dying in war is not a war crime.

2. The "declared war" thing has not been enforced in generations. Not a serious complaint at this point.

Nope. Desiring to jail your political opponents makes you very likely to be a lefty, in today's clime.
I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters on here. Pay attention
from now on.

What war crimes do you think Bush did then? Bullet points, no filibustering. Top three.
Took the U.S. to war against Iraq under false pretenses because the FBI failed at their job and Saddam threatened his daddy (put a hit out) because daddy screwed him over on a deal they made.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If anything, they kept Iran in check autonomously.

How many good Americans died/were horribly injured over there? That's all on Bush.

Going into a war because of bad intell, or it not going as well as hoped, is not a war crime.

Query: What percentage of living republican presidents wold you like to see arrested and jailed?
Start with Clinton. He's the neoliberal who hijacked the Democratic party.

Nice dodge. It is all of them, is it not? You would like to see all of your political enemies in prison. If not worse.
I like order . The war criminals create chaos.
This doesn't have shit to do with (D) or(R).

Victims of torture told a panel of five judges in Kuala Lumpur of their suffering at the hands of US soldiers and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Among the evidence, Briton Moazzam Begg, an ex-Guantanamo detainee, said he was beaten, put in a hood and left in solitary confinement. Iraqi woman Jameelah Abbas Hameedi said she was stripped and humiliated in the notorious Abu Ghraib prison.

Transcripts of the five-day trial will be sent to the chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court, the United Nations and the Security Council.

There is no doubt W, Dick, and Rummy are war criminals who should be imprisoned at Supermax. However, Ears should be there too.

There is no doubt W, Dick, and Rummy are war criminals who should be imprisoned at Supermax. However, Ears should be there too.
To show the world Americans believe in the values we preach, yeah, Barry, Hill, John O, Dick, Dubya, Wolfy....they should all be locked up.

But I just want them exposed and everything taken from them
so they'll know the hell they created for millions of others. Life in skid row would be every bit as much like prison for these folks.

To show the world Americans believe in the values we preach, yeah, Barry, Hill, John O, Dick, Dubya, Wolfy....they should all be locked up.

so they'll know the hell they created for millions of others. Life in skid row would be every bit as much like prison for these folks.
gee---I remember it was saddam who created it
.....you need to learn some history about these areas ......you are not thinking for yourself --you let others do that

..please go to the library and get some books on the history of these countries

I'm not worried about war crimes. My complaint is all that time and they could've just pummelled the damn thing level and got their man in a minute. They milked it instead.

Foremost reason they milked it is to keep the big men from staying home and preventing total meltdown.

Forum List

Back