War crimes by the Bush Administration.

We do not recognize the ICC, so that is like getting charged by the court in Burkina Faso. No one cares!
More than a few Americans believe the Bush Administration should be held accountable....tried in Germany or someplace ? Of course not. Just at the very least, exiled from public life and any book proceeds should go directly to the veterans and their families who suffered the most.

What gives Germany jurisdiction, dumbass?

You are a fool, and an ignorant one at that!

If you are an American, you win the prize as the biggest idiot in the country. How's that?

Any insult from you is a compliment.
Grasias amigo.
1585535405079.png

Nope. Desiring to jail your political opponents makes you very likely to be a lefty, in today's clime.
I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters on here. Pay attention
from now on.
I thought President Bush was very honest, and his librarian wife, First Lady Laura Bush was dynamite to ignorance by inciting literacy at a high level to all American Children.
President Bush stood for strength in American children, not to mention adults, by his daily running through the paths of Washington D.C., from his background of being the owner of a major league competitive sports team. He won awards from Ducks Unlimited for his great love of protecting animals from ground pollution from the petroleum industry and set an example in so doing to the world to clean up its pollution act. He did his best, and I am proud I had the privilege of voting for him twice for President. And I praise him for starting a Presidential Library in his adopted state of Texas where his family lived starting with his second birthday if memory serves me right.
And as far as war crimes are concerned, he prevented Saddam Hussein from murdering millions. God bless President Dubya for all time.
Are you really this badly misinformed because I know you're not stupid . Maybe you only care about the truth when it's convenient or fits you(R) agenda.

Of course you made your money the old fashioned way right in the oil business ?. Now it all makes sense.

Nobody wants their success tarnished by blood money.
My great uncle was the best of good men and a Justice of the Peace in Houston, Texas, my home town. In addition to being a great legal scholar my great uncle friended then-Senator G.H.W.Bush, and future president. His profession did not allow him to friend many people because he had so many other responsibilities, and he aided me when I had troubles with impeccable advice, which I took. I attended a church event in which the Bush brothers attended and seemed to be great athletes on the volleyball court. I have nothing but good feelings toward that family without knowing them personally. Yes, I know all about problems young master Bush was said to have had at his university, 40 years prior to his running for President. I saw him taking very bad hits from a jealous Democrat Party who superimposed his face on the Mad Magazine Icon. Nothing could be further from the truth about the adult George W. Bush, and when a friend of my family is assaulted, I join the rest of my family in fighting liars with my last breath, and do not ever forget it, sir. Good day.

George H. W, Bush was never a Senator. You are confused of your great uncle was senile.
Oh, my bad! He ran for Senator but lost that race to someone else. Thanks for calling that to my attention. I don't know why I thought he had won the Senate seat, but I did for years. I lost touch with my native state by living most of my adult life in Wyoming before returning home in 2009. Thank you for being sharp enough to point out my error and not letting my mistake go. I stand corrected thanks to you, sir. :bow3:

Death of 400,000 civilians (men, women, children) as consequence of taking "one man out of power" having knowledge by the US Constitution that Iraq was not an enemy or declared war against the US, such is sufficient background to declare them criminals of war right here in US land.
Exactly right.

The war hawks around here probably work for Lockheed or Raytheon
or one of the others.
View attachment 316956

The Iraqis killed their own people, not us!

Nope. Desiring to jail your political opponents makes you very likely to be a lefty, in today's clime.
from now on.
I thought President Bush was very honest, and his librarian wife, First Lady Laura Bush was dynamite to ignorance by inciting literacy at a high level to all American Children.
President Bush stood for strength in American children, not to mention adults, by his daily running through the paths of Washington D.C., from his background of being the owner of a major league competitive sports team. He won awards from Ducks Unlimited for his great love of protecting animals from ground pollution from the petroleum industry and set an example in so doing to the world to clean up its pollution act. He did his best, and I am proud I had the privilege of voting for him twice for President. And I praise him for starting a Presidential Library in his adopted state of Texas where his family lived starting with his second birthday if memory serves me right.
And as far as war crimes are concerned, he prevented Saddam Hussein from murdering millions. God bless President Dubya for all time.
Are you really this badly misinformed because I know you're not stupid . Maybe you only care about the truth when it's convenient or fits you(R) agenda.

Of course you made your money the old fashioned way right in the oil business ?. Now it all makes sense.

My great uncle was the best of good men and a Justice of the Peace in Houston, Texas, my home town. In addition to being a great legal scholar my great uncle friended then-Senator G.H.W.Bush, and future president. His profession did not allow him to friend many people because he had so many other responsibilities, and he aided me when I had troubles with impeccable advice, which I took. I attended a church event in which the Bush brothers attended and seemed to be great athletes on the volleyball court. I have nothing but good feelings toward that family without knowing them personally. Yes, I know all about problems young master Bush was said to have had at his university, 40 years prior to his running for President. I saw him taking very bad hits from a jealous Democrat Party who superimposed his face on the Mad Magazine Icon. Nothing could be further from the truth about the adult George W. Bush, and when a friend of my family is assaulted, I join the rest of my family in fighting liars with my last breath, and do not ever forget it, sir. Good day.

George H. W, Bush was never a Senator. You are confused of your great uncle was senile.
Oh, my bad! He ran for Senator but lost that race to someone else. Thanks for calling that to my attention. I don't know why I thought he had won the Senate seat, but I did for years. I lost touch with my native state by living most of my adult life in Wyoming before returning home in 2009. Thank you for being sharp enough to point out my error and not letting my mistake go. I stand corrected thanks to you, sir. :bow3:
Wrong again! Try harder! H. W, Bush was a Congressman. George W. was first elected as Governor.

Last edited:
So when ABC and CNN are running their propaganda campaigns
it would be nice if they would give the American people the whole story.

So you blame the left wing media for conservatives? I told you that you are a moron!
How many people do I have to school on this ??
There is not a "left wing" or a "liberal" media in the US anymore.

No. It is communist.

You could not school a fish.

from now on.

Wrong again! Try harder! H. W, Bush was a Congressman. George W. was first elected as Governor.
You are correct. I have been very sick lately with asthma that makes it hard to breathe. Time to turn in except the minute I hit the pillow, the coughing starts and gets worse and worse. So good night, and thanks for trying to get through. This day has truly been a bad one, plus I broke my heel last week and hurt all over. Have a good evening, and thank you again for your patient review. .:salute:

I might as well be talking to my dogs if I expect
an intelligent conversation here this evening.

Except for Miss B......she's the only honest one among you tonight.
You are correct. I have been very sick lately with asthma that makes it hard to breathe. Time to turn in except the minute I hit the pillow, the coughing starts and gets worse and worse. So good night, and thanks for trying to get through. This day has truly been a bad one, plus I broke my heel last week and hurt all over. Have a good evening, and thank you again for your patient review. .:salute:

I might as well be talking to my dogs if I expect
an intelligent conversation here this evening.

Except for Miss B......she's the only honest one among you tonight.

She wasn't talking to your dumb ass!

Forum List

Back