War crimes by the Bush Administration.

Why Bush, Blair should be charged with war crimes over Iraq invasion

Deliberately misled Congress into a war with Iraq leading to over 4000 American deaths and tens of thousands wounded, over half a million Iraqi dead, trillions of dollars wasted, US economy severely damaged, and international reputation in tatters.

Admitted to spying on thousands, perhaps millions of Americans without warrants in violation of FISA law, Federal Telecommunications Act, and 4th Amendment.

Held thousands of people prisoner without charges and without the fundamental right to the writ of habeas corpus. Kidnapped and rendered many to secret overseas prisons.

Authorized and condoned the torture of thousands of prisoners, leading in many documented cases to death, in violation of Geneva Convention and Federal Anti-Torture Law.

Revealed the identity of CIA agent Valerie (Plame) Wilson and impeded related investigations.

Used “executive privilege” to refuse to comply with over a dozen Congressional subpoenas related to improper firing of Federal attorneys, illegally pressuring EPA, torture, election violations, et-cetera.

Refer to HRes 1258, which contains 35 Articles of Impeachment against Cheney
hey aahhhhh--SADDAM started the war--not America
DUH

Deliberately misled Congress into a war with Iraq leading to over 4000 American deaths and tens of thousands wounded, over half a million Iraqi dead, trillions of dollars wasted, US economy severely damaged, and international reputation in tatters.

Admitted to spying on thousands, perhaps millions of Americans without warrants in violation of FISA law, Federal Telecommunications Act, and 4th Amendment.

Held thousands of people prisoner without charges and without the fundamental right to the writ of habeas corpus. Kidnapped and rendered many to secret overseas prisons.

Authorized and condoned the torture of thousands of prisoners, leading in many documented cases to death, in violation of Geneva Convention and Federal Anti-Torture Law.

Revealed the identity of CIA agent Valerie (Plame) Wilson and impeded related investigations.

Used “executive privilege” to refuse to comply with over a dozen Congressional subpoenas related to improper firing of Federal attorneys, illegally pressuring EPA, torture, election violations, et-cetera.

DUH
It was a Bush decision to invade.

A major blunder

DUH
It was a Bush decision to invade.

A major blunder
hahahhaah--
1...PG2 was a continuation of PG1 which saddam started
2.. Bush had every legal and lawful right to go into Iraq because Iraq VIOLATED the PG1 cease fire!!!! what don''t you understand about a CEASE fire violation?

From 2013
1585505072666.png

hahahhaah--
1...PG2 was a continuation of PG1 which saddam started
2.. Bush had every legal and lawful right to go into Iraq because Iraq VIOLATED the PG1 cease fire!!!! what don''t you understand about a CEASE fire violation?
He answered but your head was so far up Uncle Sam's ass
you couldn't hear him.
hahhahahahahahahahh
you prove you are just a babbler --babbler of bullshit
you don't know anything of history

Nope. Desiring to jail your political opponents makes you very likely to be a lefty, in today's clime.
I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters on here. Pay attention
from now on.

What war crimes do you think Bush did then? Bullet points, no filibustering. Top three.
Death of 400,000 civilians (men, women, children) as consequence of taking "one man out of power" having knowledge by the US Constitution that Iraq was not an enemy or declared war against the US, such is sufficient backgrond to declare them criminals of war right here in US land.

We can argue the War in Iraq with W. But what would you have done at the time? We were attacked. And a powerful nation does not take it. Other options.

Concentrate in wining a war against the Taliban in those years rather than invading a country not related to terrorism and ended recently with so shamed "deal" with the terrorists when returning the power back to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Death of 400,000 civilians (men, women, children) as consequence of taking "one man out of power" having knowledge by the US Constitution that Iraq was not an enemy or declared war against the US, such is sufficient background to declare them criminals of war right here in US land.
Exactly right.

The war hawks around here probably work for Lockheed or Raytheon
or one of the others.
1585532581605.png

Nope. Desiring to jail your political opponents makes you very likely to be a lefty, in today's clime.
from now on.

What war crimes do you think Bush did then? Bullet points, no filibustering. Top three.
Took the U.S. to war against Iraq under false pretenses because the FBI failed at their job and Saddam threatened his daddy (put a hit out) because daddy screwed him over on a deal they made.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. If anything, they kept Iran in check autonomously.

How many good Americans died/were horribly injured over there? That's all on Bush.

Last edited:
We do not recognize the ICC, so that is like getting charged by the court in Burkina Faso. No one cares!
More than a few Americans believe the Bush Administration should be held accountable....tried in Germany or someplace ? Of course not. Just at the very least, exiled from public life and any book proceeds should go directly to the veterans and their families who suffered the most.

from now on.
I thought President Bush was very honest, and his librarian wife, First Lady Laura Bush was dynamite to ignorance by inciting literacy at a high level to all American Children.
President Bush stood for strength in American children, not to mention adults, by his daily running through the paths of Washington D.C., from his background of being the owner of a major league competitive sports team. He won awards from Ducks Unlimited for his great love of protecting animals from ground pollution from the petroleum industry and set an example in so doing to the world to clean up its pollution act. He did his best, and I am proud I had the privilege of voting for him twice for President. And I praise him for starting a Presidential Library in his adopted state of Texas where his family lived starting with his second birthday if memory serves me right.
And as far as war crimes are concerned, he prevented Saddam Hussein from murdering millions. God bless President Dubya for all time.
Are you really this badly misinformed because I know you're not stupid . Maybe you only care about the truth when it's convenient or fits you(R) agenda.

Of course you made your money the old fashioned way right in the oil business ?. Now it all makes sense.

Nobody wants their success tarnished by blood money.
My great uncle was the best of good men and a Justice of the Peace in Houston, Texas, my home town. In addition to being a great legal scholar my great uncle friended then-Senator G.H.W.Bush, and future president. His profession did not allow him to friend many people because he had so many other responsibilities, and he aided me when I had troubles with impeccable advice, which I took. I attended a church event in which the Bush brothers attended and seemed to be great athletes on the volleyball court. I have nothing but good feelings toward that family without knowing them personally. Yes, I know all about problems young master Bush was said to have had at his university, 40 years prior to his running for President. I saw him taking very bad hits from a jealous Democrat Party who superimposed his face on the Mad Magazine Icon. Nothing could be further from the truth about the adult George W. Bush, and when a friend of my family is assaulted, I join the rest of my family in fighting liars with my last breath, and do not ever forget it, sir. Good day.

George H. W, Bush was never a Senator. You are confused of your great uncle was senile.

Forum List

Back