War Azeris and Armenians plunge into war as Putin and Turkey look on. geostrategic tensions between them over proxy

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin has tuff times, he is sick and washed (Belarus, own economy , 5 wars, sanctions, isolation, Navalny, oil prices, etc. ) out and the neighbors who were oppressed by Moscow´s empire for many years see it, and they move in . ))

1601365710540.png

"War Azeris and Armenians plunge into war as Putin and Turkey look on... The confrontation has the potential to drag in Russia and Turkey, adding to geostrategic tensions between them over proxy conflicts in Syria and Libya.
1601365247809.png

Russia has a mutual-defense pact with Armenia and a military base in the republic, while Azerbaijan hosted large-scale joint military exercises with Turkish forces last month. "

What Putin fears - Russians and Belarusians are tired of ...
www.economist.com › leaders › 2020/08/29 › russians-...

Aug 29, 2020 - Vladimir Putin is rattled. Why else is Alexei Navalny, an anti-corruption crusader and Mr Putin's greatest popular rival for the Russian presidency, .

Last edited:
"

The Azerbaijani (read A. and Turkish) army has destroyed the third Khojavend motorized rifle regiment of the Armenian (read A. and Putin´s) armed forces, stationed in Khojavand region, the Azerbaijani defense ministry stated Tuesday.

“As a result of the strikes by the Azerbaijani army, the 3rd Khojavend motorized rifle regiment of the Armenian armed forces, stationed in Khojavand region, was destroyed," chief of the press service of the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Col. Vagif Dargahli told the Azertac state news agency.

“As a result, the Armenian side suffered heavy losses; the regiment was completely defeated,” Dargahli noted.

"

"

The Azerbaijani (read A. and Turkish) army has destroyed the third Khojavend motorized rifle regiment of the Armenian (read A. and Putin´s) armed forces, stationed in Khojavand region, the Azerbaijani defense ministry stated Tuesday.

“As a result of the strikes by the Azerbaijani army, the 3rd Khojavend motorized rifle regiment of the Armenian armed forces, stationed in Khojavand region, was destroyed," chief of the press service of the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Col. Vagif Dargahli told the Azertac state news agency.

“As a result, the Armenian side suffered heavy losses; the regiment was completely defeated,” Dargahli noted.

"
I think you need be more sceptical about military boast, especially about military boast produced by the little (but proud) Caucasian nations.
In fact, there are only few skirmishes in the mountains with some tanks (from both sides) destroyed.

"

"
I think you need be more sceptical about military boast, especially about military boast produced by the little (but proud) Caucasian nations.
In fact, there are only few skirmishes in the mountains with some tanks (from both sides) destroyed.
It seems that something big is going to happen. The rhetoric of Aliev is too 'straightforward'.

There were more than 12 big Russia-
" skirmishes "? do you understand that Turks will push out Moscow from south Caucasian ? you guys can not do nothing with it

View attachment 394927
The Turks can't push out Moscow from anywhere because of the very simple reason - Erdogan don't have nukes at all.
There were 13 Russia-Turkish wars, and Turkey lost 90% of its lands. If there will be 14th one - Russia will push out the Turks from Konstantinopolis.
SAVE_20200930_214501.jpg

BTW, did you see Armenian Military Infographic with the counts of Azerbaijan losses according Armenian propaganda?
SAVE_20200930_173131.jpg

"

"
It seems that something big is going to happen. The rhetoric of Aliev is too 'straightforward'.
Yes, and Erdogan´s as well . one for sure Muscovy is week and can not stop T and Aliev

"We only have one condition: Armenian (read Moscow) armed forces must unconditionally, fully, and immediately leave our lands," President Ilham Aliyev said.
"

On Wednesday, Azerbaijan published footage of what it said was the destruction of two "enemy" tanks and said an Armenian battalion had fled the area around Tonashen.
Armenian reports said three civilians had been killed in an Azerbaijani air attack on the town of Martakert in Nagorno-Karabakh. Armenian state news agency Armenpress said seven civilians and 80 service personnel had been killed since the fighting began.
Azerbaijan's prosecutor general announced on Wednesday that 14 civilians had been killed and 46 injured.
"

"

"
your Muscovite horde (what left from the red army ) is just a bunch of cheap whores

"

"
your Muscovite horde (what left from the red army ) is just a bunch of cheap whores

My?? Sober up, dude. It is your country signed the agreement with Russia on the Union State.

"

"

My?? Sober up, dude. It is your country signed the agreement with Russia on the Union State.

can you stay on topic for more then 1 post ?

"

"

"His" country signed the agreement with Ireland and Scotland. He don't even understand Russian language.

"

"

You see - position of Erdogan (full support of Azerbaijan claims and further ethnic cleansings of local Christians) is not supported by the USA, is not supported by the EU, it is not even supported by his own Sunnis religious leaders (because Azerbaijani are Shiites), it is not supported by Kemalists (because they are against military expansion).
He have no chances to win another open war against Russia because he have no nukes. If he try to get ones from Incerlic Air Base - he will face not only Russia, but the USA, too.

" position of Erdogan (full support of Azerbaijan claims and further ethnic cleansings of local Christians) "

only Propagandacondoms.ru suggest it , you are lying as usual . this was has noting to do Muslims vs Christians

"

"

I suppose that according to your flawed logic your nonsense about my Muscovite hordes is perfectly on topic here.

"

"

"His" country signed the agreement with Ireland and Scotland. He don't even understand Russian language.

I dont think that he is a Brit. Why is he so obsessed with Russia then?

My second bet is he is a Lithuanian.

Forum List

Back