Which news source was most reliable during the election?

• Washington Post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Times

• Cable News

• USA Today

• National Inquirer

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Madame Zinga on 3rd St

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Rock, paper, scissors

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
russia_behind_bridge_collapse.png

The Enquirer was the ONLY paper to endorse him. Seriously, this has never happened in the history of the US. I haven't had a print subscription to a paper in a decade. Their insight into some Deep State stories has me wondering about some of their sources. I've seriously considered a subscription as of late. :eusa_think:

It's the last vestige of independant honest print investigative journalism.

48582016.cached.jpg

trump-nat-enquirer-story-1024x639.jpg

1459489281541.cached.jpg

The Enquirer was the ONLY paper to endorse him. Seriously, this has never happened in the history of the US. I haven't had a print subscription to a paper in a decade. Their insight into some Deep State stories has me wondering about some of their sources. I've seriously considered a subscription as of late. :eusa_think:

48582016.cached.jpg

1459489281541.cached.jpg

Donald trump, the 4F boy..Yet his doctors claim he is in perfect health when running for president..

1trumpdraftrecord.jpg

48582016.cached.jpg

1459489281541.cached.jpg

Donald trump, the 4F boy..Yet his doctors claim he is in perfect health when running for president..

1trumpdraftrecord.jpg

4-F Classification not only disqualifies based on health, it also disqualifies based on . . .

Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-F, a registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.[89]
Selective Service System - Wikipedia

IOW, he might have been declined based on either being morally or mentally unfit. Is that really so hard to believe? I'm sure 'ol Ted "shittin' in his pants" Nuggent was jealous as hell. :rofl:

These elites, they know how to pull them strings. :badgrin:

• Banned

48582016.cached.jpg

1459489281541.cached.jpg

And was the only paper to cover George Soros/Hillary Clinton/WWIII (WaPo Stories - 0) more than Alicia Malicia, the fat Miss Universe whom Trump called fat 20 years ago (WaPo stories - 12)

This thread is closed. It does not meet thread creation requirements aside from the fact it is not even remotely true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back