WAPO headline: "As Americans prepare to gather for Thanksgiving, the world watches with dread and disbelief"

it helps if you can read and comprehend the article instead of spazzing out

It would help if you weren't a troll. But, there you go. it is a fact that the progressives, which includes little troll you, hate Americas traditions and want to eliminate them as a step on the road to destroying this country. You ain't going to succeed little troll.
grow up. if you read the article and can keep your frothing rabid shitty self together for once, then you might be able to understand the article. like the reference to chinese new year 2020 and upcoming Christmas and new year. nothing to do with thanksgiving, you retarded old fuck. lol. how's that trump win coming?

I grew up long before you were born, little troll. The fact is the progressive left, to include you, little hater troll dupe, hates the USA and wants to destroy it. Thus, trolls, like you, continue to troll here and pollute the air with your little troll sayings, and doings. Before a culture can be destroyed, you first have to destroy its history and traditions. That's why trolls, like you, topple statues, and lie about actual history. because trolls, like you, hate people who accomplish things because trolls, like you, are imbeciles, and create nothing but misery because trolls, like you, are miserable twats, who want to make everyone else miserable.

That's why you are trolls.
lol, rage on, geezer. you bring all your misery on yourself and you richly deserve it. it really is time for you to grow up. read the article instead of queefing around, you off-topic troll. hahahah

the world watches how you twats fuck everything up and will use you as a bad example, pretty much the only valid input trump america can provide.

Never underestimate the MSM's ability to always take a shot at American traditions.

Where was WAPO when Dimocrats took to the streets to celebrate Biden's "victory"?
Where were they during the hundreds of BLM gatherings and riots?

And by the way, personally I could give two fucks what the rest of the world thinks about our plans for our traditions.

Foreign observers are watching with trepidation — and at times disbelief — as coronavirus cases surge across the United States, and masses of Americans are choosing to follow through with plans to visit family and friends for this week’s Thanksgiving holiday anyway

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Nobody is worried about American traditions. Nobody is going after Thanksgiving. There is no war on Christmas.

There is, however, a GLOBAL PANDEMIC happening as we speak. That's what people are concerned about.

View attachment 422263

Yeah. Our leaders are certainly showing us how concerned we should be about that global pandemic when they go out to fancy restaurants unmasked, get their hair done unmasked, go on flights most likely unmasked, walk in public unmasked, etc, etc, etc,...

When they start leading by example instead of issues edicts they won't even follow perhaps it'll be time to pay attention to them.

Until then it's time to be American and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Most of the real leaders are leading by example. The tRumplings are not, but most of the Democrats are.

1606519819160.png

It's most of the progressive Democrats that are incapable of following their own mandates and rules so I guess you won't get that Jeopardy prize.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Never underestimate the MSM's ability to always take a shot at American traditions.

Where was WAPO when Dimocrats took to the streets to celebrate Biden's "victory"?
Where were they during the hundreds of BLM gatherings and riots?

And by the way, personally I could give two fucks what the rest of the world thinks about our plans for our traditions.

Foreign observers are watching with trepidation — and at times disbelief — as coronavirus cases surge across the United States, and masses of Americans are choosing to follow through with plans to visit family and friends for this week’s Thanksgiving holiday anyway

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Nobody is worried about American traditions. Nobody is going after Thanksgiving. There is no war on Christmas.

There is, however, a GLOBAL PANDEMIC happening as we speak. That's what people are concerned about.

View attachment 422263

Yeah. Our leaders are certainly showing us how concerned we should be about that global pandemic when they go out to fancy restaurants unmasked, get their hair done unmasked, go on flights most likely unmasked, walk in public unmasked, etc, etc, etc,...

When they start leading by example instead of issues edicts they won't even follow perhaps it'll be time to pay attention to them.

Until then it's time to be American and...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Most of the real leaders are leading by example. The tRumplings are not, but most of the Democrats are.

View attachment 422299

It's most of the progressive Democrats that are incapable of following their own mandates and rules so I guess you won't get that Jeopardy prize.

*****CHUCKLE*****

That's a lie.

Not a surprise, considering the source.

Thanksgiving attendees at Predfan’s house:

My Father aged 87
My mother aged 87
Me 65
My wife 55
My brother 64
His wife 57
My neighbor 67
His Wife 66
My oldest daughter 40
Her husband 38
My youngest daughter 22
Her boyfriend 22

Masks worn 0
Social distancing 0
COVID infections 0

Of course I live in Florida and have the best governor in the country. We are still a relatively free state here, certainly freer than most states, there will not be mask mandates nor will there be shutdowns.

Don’t like it? Stay in your shithole state and stfu.

It would help if you weren't a troll. But, there you go. it is a fact that the progressives, which includes little troll you, hate Americas traditions and want to eliminate them as a step on the road to destroying this country. You ain't going to succeed little troll.
grow up. if you read the article and can keep your frothing rabid shitty self together for once, then you might be able to understand the article. like the reference to chinese new year 2020 and upcoming Christmas and new year. nothing to do with thanksgiving, you retarded old fuck. lol. how's that trump win coming?

Not sure what article you're reading, but in the one I posted, Thanksgiving is the main thrust of the article.

Not sure what article you're reading, but in the one I posted, Thanksgiving is the main thrust of the article.
yeah, reading for comprehension. you merkans are guinea pigs. if your idiotic behaviour on Thanksgiving has the dreaded results, then the rest of the world can point to you as bad examples and would have good arguments regarding public celebrations of Christmas and new year. why am i even writing this. IT IS IN YOUR ARTICLE, TROLL.

yeah, reading for comprehension. you merkans are guinea pigs. if your idiotic behaviour on Thanksgiving has the dreaded results, then the rest of the world can point to you as bad examples and would have good arguments regarding public celebrations of Christmas and new year. why am i even writing this. IT IS IN YOUR ARTICLE, TROLL.

Barely a sentence was mentioned outside of the Thanksgiving holiday.
Anyway, I stayed home by myself, so don't count me in your claims.

Um, no their not,
They're, their, there- just sayin- in the word salad you just made, it is they're- as in they are, their is the possessive of, there is a destination- simple English, so simple even a 9th grade drop out can do it-

Forum List

Back