WaPo Describes Justice Clarence Thomas: “the Black justice whose rulings often resemble the thinking of White conservatives.”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left are a bunch of racist fascists that would make Hitler blush?

“Justice Thomas still deigns to think for himself, *GASP* and refuses to kowtow *GASP* to the old order run by Thompson and Clyburn. And for that reason, he continues to be destroyed by the left, *snort laugh* without even the slightest hesitation. Oh, and by the way, in 2005 then-Senator Biden threatened to filibuster then-Justice Janice Rogers Brown, who credibly *double snort laugh* could have (and should have) become the first black woman on the Supreme Court.”

Are they wrong?
1645135839654.jpeg

“Justice Thomas still deigns to think for himself, *GASP* and refuses to kowtow *GASP* to the old order run by Thompson and Clyburn. And for that reason, he continues to be destroyed by the left, *snort laugh* without even the slightest hesitation. Oh, and by the way, in 2005 then-Senator Biden threatened to filibuster then-Justice Janice Rogers Brown, who credibly *double snort laugh* could have (and should have) become the first black woman on the Supreme Court.”

Clarence Thomas is a right wing Nazi. He ignores the Constitution and makes it up when he wants to. Thomas and his fellow Nazis have seized control of this country. They substitute their judgement for that of the legally elected Congress. Thomas is a racist as well as he assists in denying minorities the right to vote and to be represented in Congress. I supported his nomination but I made a serious error in my judgement.

And?

Clarence Thomas is a right wing Nazi. He ignores the Constitution and makes it up when he wants to. Thomas and his fellow Nazis have seized control of this country. They substitute their judgement for that of the legally elected Congress. Thomas is a racist as well as he assists in denying minorities the right to vote and to be represented in Congress. I supported his nomination but I made a serious error in my judgement.
Okay jerk weed show us where the concentration are, how many millions were killed in these camps starting with blacks and how blacks are denied the right to vote, otherwise comrade take a hike.

It's that type of propaganda that has our nation on the brink of a dictatorship. The more left we move, the less rights we have.

Yeah, they are. But they can't stand a black person that thinks for themselves, commiecrats like you have never liked blacks that don't settle in on the plantation.

remember the leader of their cult…and old rich white guy, that still calls african americans negros, claims if you don’t fall in line you ain’t really black

You people come up with the funniest shit.

WaPo Describes Justice Clarence Thomas: “the Black justice whose rulings often resemble the thinking of White conservatives.”​

It never occurs to the racist pricks that white conservatives might be following the thought of this black jurist.

Forum List

Back