WaPo: Barack Obama Is A Conservative

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
LMFAO.

God I just love watching you Dims tear yourselves apart.

"Given the political climate, it’s no surprise to see the party’s base clamoring for something dramatic. But the contrast between Obama’s steady approach and the seeming radicalism of his Democratic heirs can’t just be chalked up to changing times. It’s because the former president, going back at least to his 2004 Senate race, hasn’t really occupied the left side of the ideological spectrum. He wasn’t a Republican, obviously: He never professed a desire to starve the federal government, and he opposed the Iraq War, which the GOP overwhelmingly supported. But to the dismay of many on the left, and to the continuing disbelief of many on the right, Obama never dramatically departed from the approach of presidents who came before him.

There’s a simple reason: Barack Obama is a conservative."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/11/22/barack-obama-conservative/

He most certainly was a fraud. He claimed to be for the people, but he did the bidding of the ultra rich.

He most certainly was a fraud. He claimed to be for the people, but he did the bidding of the ultra rich.

Exactly. He expanded the wars, gave the creeps more power to spy on us and did everything for Wall Street. I don't understand why the right doesn't love him. It goes to show, few if any have any principles, it's all about party and nothing else.

Exactly. He expanded the wars, gave the creeps more power to spy on us and did everything for Wall Street. I don't understand why the right doesn't love him. It goes to show, few if any have any principles, it's all about party and nothing else.
The right doesn't love him because he was an avowed anti-American and did everything he could to 'transform' it into an immigrant dominated, White hating, Muslim loving mess.

Why would the right love him. O hated america.

The right doesn't love him because he was an avowed anti-American and did everything he could to 'transform' it into an immigrant dominated, White hating, Muslim loving mess.

I noted what he did. What you think he did is all in your head.

If the left really hated wars, the police/snoop state, and Wall Street pissbois, why was it they spared no opportunity to shove their collective heads up his ass?

If the left really hated wars, the police/snoop state, and Wall Street pissbois, why was it they spared no opportunity to shove their collective heads up his ass?

I didn't say the left hated wars. Don't put words in my mouth.

I didn't....I merely made an observation in the form of a rhetorical question.

I didn't....I merely made an observation in the form of a rhetorical question.

It had nothing to do with anything I said.

I suppose you think we were just supposed to ignore his attempted assaults on the 2A and the healthcare system.

LMFAO.

God I just love watching you Dims tear yourselves apart.

"Given the political climate, it’s no surprise to see the party’s base clamoring for something dramatic. But the contrast between Obama’s steady approach and the seeming radicalism of his Democratic heirs can’t just be chalked up to changing times. It’s because the former president, going back at least to his 2004 Senate race, hasn’t really occupied the left side of the ideological spectrum. He wasn’t a Republican, obviously: He never professed a desire to starve the federal government, and he opposed the Iraq War, which the GOP overwhelmingly supported. But to the dismay of many on the left, and to the continuing disbelief of many on the right, Obama never dramatically departed from the approach of presidents who came before him.

There’s a simple reason: Barack Obama is a conservative."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/11/22/barack-obama-conservative/

Libs just say shit. It don't mean nothin', other than their face anus is open.

I suppose you think we were just supposed to ignore his attempted assaults on the 2A and the healthcare system.

He completely failed at healthcare. His give away of our health care to wall street in no way should have been ignored. Obama did nothing about the 2A. That's Trump trying to do that.

WASHINGTON — President Trump stunned Republicans on live television Wednesday by embracing gun control and urging a group of lawmakers at the White House to resurrect gun safety legislation that has been opposed for years by the powerful National Rifle Association and the vast majority of his party.

Trump Stuns Lawmakers With Seeming Embrace of Comprehensive Gun Control

Trump takes executive action to ban bump stocks that increase weapons' firepower

Now you were saying?

I think this is well stated and applicable here.

Until you realize that both sides of our political spectrum are incredibly corrupt, you won't understand what's going on in the news. Until you understand that Team A & Team B are secretly 2 sides of Team Oligarch, you will be very confused. Lee Camp

He completely failed at healthcare. His give away of our health care to wall street in no way should have been ignored. Obama did nothing about the 2A. That's Trump trying to do that.

WASHINGTON — President Trump stunned Republicans on live television Wednesday by embracing gun control and urging a group of lawmakers at the White House to resurrect gun safety legislation that has been opposed for years by the powerful National Rifle Association and the vast majority of his party.

Trump takes executive action to ban bump stocks that increase weapons' firepower

Now you were saying?

1) I said attempted assaults, genius.
2) I am not paying to read NY Times drivel.
3) While I didn't agree with Trump's action on banning bump stocks, the reality is that it's a feel-good nothing burger. A rifle can be bump-fired with nothing more than your thumb and your belt loop. You can't ban physics.

Try again.

Now you were saying?

3) While I didn't agree with Trump's action on banning bump stocks, the reality is that it's a feel-good nothing burger. A rifle can be bump-fired with nothing more than your thumb and your belt loop. You can't ban physics.

Try again.

Obama made no attempts.

Trump explores executive action on guns

Trump expected to make decision on gun control measure as soon as this week

President Trump calls for 'red flag' gun laws. Here's what New York's law does

Asked what his administration would be doing about "the gun problem," said, "We have done much more than most administrations. … We’ve done, actually, a lot."

Rated? Half true.

Checking Trump on scope of presidential actions on guns

Now you were saying?

Try again.

Obama made no attempts.

Bullshit.

Obama announces 23 executive actions, asks Congress to pass gun laws

Trump explores executive action on guns

Trump expected to make decision on gun control measure as soon as this week

President Trump calls for 'red flag' gun laws. Here's what New York's law does

Asked what his administration would be doing about "the gun problem," said, "We have done much more than most administrations. … We’ve done, actually, a lot."

Rated? Half true.

Checking Trump on scope of presidential actions on guns

Yep, and he promptly backed off:

Trump backs further away from tightening gun controls – as it happened
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...bf75e4-c2af-11e9-b72f-b31dfaa77212_story.html

Tell the whole story, not just the parts you like.

Now you were saying?

Try again.

Obama made no attempts.

Bullshit.

Obama announces 23 executive actions, asks Congress to pass gun laws

Truth. EO's do nothing. They are the vehicle of the lazy.

If Obama said what Trump said you would be having conniptions.

Forum List

Back