Want to poke the Communists in the eye? Buy pinapples grown in Taiwan.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
China banned Taiwan pineapples with some trumped up charged of biosecurity (how rich and ironic). Taiwan didn't back down and their citizens went full blown in purchasing them locally in record numbers, other nations have done the same to help out Taiwan who is being bullied and threatened constantly.

So in short, it backfired fantastically on China. I tried to do my part but haven't found one produced in Taiwan yet. If you get the chance, maybe you can buy one and get in a round-about poke of the eye.

China has banned Taiwan’s pineapples. Taiwan says it’s not fair play

Last edited:
Taiwan's central bank announced on Wednesday a large spike in its currency intervention spending last year, possibly putting the trade-dependent island in Washington's crosshairs to be labelled a manipulator.

China can chew on one of these pineapples for all I care...

616vy1-6Z%2BL.jpg

And Aussie wine...I got a case of 2017 Jim Barry The Barry Bros Red...an excellent red blend....
Stick China in her ass....buy Aussie wine....

And Aussie wine...I got a case of 2017 Jim Barry The Barry Bros Red...an excellent red blend....

I had a friend return from a trip to China and gave me a bottle of Chinese wine. It is rice wine, and it tasted as bad as the one time I tried siphoning gas and accidentally ingested a mouthful of it. I mean, it was truly awful, I poured it all down the drain.

I had a friend return from a trip to China and gave me a bottle of Chinese wine. It is rice wine, and it tasted as bad as the one time I tried siphoning gas and accidentally ingested a mouthful of it. I mean, it was truly awful, I poured it all down the drain.
Rice wine is like backwoods booze...yuck...tastes like rubbing alcohol....
Australian wine is competitive with some of the best wines from CA...the climate is very similar....I was surprised when I went to a wine tasting event a couple of years ago...and found the Aussie wine to be better than some blends from Napa....

I buy American pineapples only.....not some chink apples

Might as well give up garlic too. 80% of that you see in the markets was exported from China. As well as frozen Tilapia, some Green Giant and Birdseye vegetables, two-thirds of the apple juice, 90% of the vitamin C supplements, many brands of candy, 85% of the artificial vanilla, folic acid and thiamine, half the cod, and some brands of canned peaches.

Not to mention all those Chinese-made plastic products that exude formaldehyde, free radicals, and a shitload of other harmful compounds. Even walking through a big store like Walmart can expose you to chemicals that will give you cancer sometime down the road.

China banned Taiwan pineapples with some trumped up charged of biosecurity (how rich and ironic). Taiwan didn't back down and their citizens went full blown in purchasing them locally in record numbers, other nations have done the same to help out Taiwan who is being bullied and threatened constantly.

So in short, it backfired fantastically on China. I tried to do my part but haven't found one produced in Taiwan yet. If you get the chance, maybe you can buy one and get in a round-about poke of the eye.

China has banned Taiwan’s pineapples. Taiwan says it’s not fair play

I buy American pineapples only.....not some chink apples
Here is a good example of the racial double standard that black people enjoy in our society

Biff would be outraged and demanding a free shoeshine as reparations if a chinese person called him a ni*ger.

but he casually uses the racial slur “chink” without consequences

New Topics

Forum List

Back