Want to join the US military? The armed forces are searching for top talent

Nah, I'm good. I don't take orders well & my guns are none of the govt's business.

Nowhere does the 2A say we are required to join any military to keep & bear arms.

Are you this terrified of machetes & hammers too or is your pathology strictly about guns?

A personal message to American gun nuts:
IF YOU WANT A FUCKING GUN, JOIN A US MILITARY BRANCH

Contrary to the information in the classic film Death Wish 3, the military doesn't allow discharged veterans to bring home their weapons after the war.

If you'll remember that film, Bronson's friend brought a couple of machine guns back from Korea- that is not realistic.

It’s a force for bad. It’s been a force used to benefit the oligarchs for decades.

War is the health of the State.

Constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home, every time.

The US military is bankrupting the nation.
You really don't have a clue.
The military of today is not anything like what you describe. Just the opposite.

It’s a force for bad. It’s been a force used to benefit the oligarchs for decades.

War is the health of the State.

Constant war abroad leads to tyranny at home, every time.

The US military is bankrupting the nation.
JohnDB
No surprise you’d think this funny. Sadly most Americans have no knowledge of these facts. They want to believe the happy horse they were told in government grade school and the overwhelming propaganda feed them by the CIA controlled MSM.

You really don't have a clue.
The military of today is not anything like what you describe. Just the opposite.
Now that’s really funny.

After decades of military interventions causing millions of civilians deaths and destruction of nations, you post this. WTF!

Want to die for cheaper oil? Then you're out idiot, I mean.... man.... Remember, transexuals and gays are considered too smart for the military.

Now that’s really funny.

After decades of military interventions causing millions of civilians deaths and destruction of nations, you post this. WTF!
I've known lots of soldiers active and veteran....
I've been to some of the places where American soldiers have been deployed to fight.

Nothing you have said is accurate. Not to anyone but people with evil agendas.

I've known lots of soldiers active and veteran....
I've been to some of the places where American soldiers have been deployed to fight.

Nothing you have said is accurate. Not to anyone but people with evil agendas.
Wow. Have you deluded yourself.

That's right everyone, if you are only 18 years old democrats want to take all guns from you, but if you sign on the dotted line to go fight and die for them, they will train you to kill with those same guns.

That's right everyone, if you are only 18 years old democrats want to take all guns from you, but if you sign on the dotted line to go fight and die for them, they will train you to kill with those same guns.
WHY ARE YOU LYING?

I’m a DEMOCRAT

KEEP ALL your guns

Buy a damn cannon

I could NOT care less

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

I’m a DEMOCRAT

KEEP ALL your guns

Buy a damn cannon

I could NOT care less
No one cares what you think especially the democrats you vote for

But those you vote for politicize every shooting, the more horrible the better, to continue to march against legal gun use.

JohnDB
No surprise you’d think this funny. Sadly most Americans have no knowledge of these facts. They want to believe the happy horse they were told in government grade school and the overwhelming propaganda feed them by the CIA controlled MSM.
"CIA controlled MSM"?
Do tell.

"CIA controlled MSM"?
Do tell.
If you don’t know this, you don’t know much.
tumblr_mc0pxx45dO1rafzc5o1_1280%5B1%5D.jpg

Oh grow up

I RESPECT THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO DEFEND US
If only they did DEFEND the nation. They are merely a mercenary force for the oligarchy. Read “War is a Racket.“. It’s all there and from decades ago. You’re only 100 years behind.

Forum List

Back