Want to hear something weird?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
My grandfather died when he was 75 years old my daughter was born a year later.

My dad died when he was 75 years old my daughter's daughter was born a year later, the circle of life continues ..

Anyways damn I am a grandfather, time flys by way to fast now.

My dad died when he was 75 years old my daughter's daughter was born a year later, the circle of life continues ..

How old are you? Just trying to figure out how many years you have left

My girlfriend was sure she was going to die at 27. She didn’t.
Because that was what she envisioned if she stayed with you. She didn't and survives to this day.........lolol..........j/k

Why 27? Is she a Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin groupie?

How many years until you are 75?

Because that was what she envisioned if she stayed with you. She didn't and survives to this day.........lolol..........j/k

Why 27? Is she a Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin groupie?
No she's from Belarus. She didn't even know that was a common age for famous musicians to die. Probably freaked her out even more when I told her.

I don't know why 27 was the age she picked. Well she's still alive and still with me.

That’s because she was imaginary
1641330904877.png

No she's from Belarus. She didn't even know that was a common age for famous musicians to die. Probably freaked her out even more when I told her.

I don't know why 27 was the age she picked. Well she's still alive and still with me.

So she's not 27. She "picked" her age?

My grandfather got killed in the coal mines in northeastern Pennsylvania when my dad was 12 years old and his older brother was 16 years old. My dad got killed in the coal mines when I was 16 and my brother was 12. My grandfather's name was Stanley. My dad's name was Louis. His brother's name was Stanley. My brother's name is Louis and my name is Stanley. No one works in the mines anymore. I think we broke the circle. I know I have, I never married and I never had any children.

My grandfather got killed in the coal mines in northeastern Pennsylvania when my dad was 12 years old and his older brother was 16 years old. My dad got killed in the coal mines when I was 16 and my brother was 12. My grandfather's name was Stanley. My dad's name was Louis. His brother's name was Stanley. My brother's name is Louis and my name is Stanley. No one works in the mines anymore. I think we broke the circle. I know I have, I never married and I never had any children.
My wife’s family was the same
Generations for a hundred years worked in the Pennsylvania Coal Mines. Few made it past their 40s

Forum List

Back