Want proof that the left are insane and the masses are uninformed?

I NEVER talk about Trump so as expected of leftists fucktards and unformed morons you're talking out of your ass lol
You never talk about trump? So why do 17 pages of your posts come up when I search "trump" under your screen name?
1664408005167.png

As you say, Oz is a shit candidate, but your constant Trump bullshit is just that. Bullshit.

He is a nobody now. Stop bringing him up, it refutes your claim to being a non progressive.
Trump is still head of the MAGA/GOP party.

Fetterman is leading....

The poor bastard who's brain is now broken is leading in the polls.

That is what happens when you get a talk show host from a totally different state to run for the Senate.

It is ironic you are blaming this on the Dems when you stupid fucks choose Oz

You never talk about trump? So why do 17 pages of your posts come up when I search "trump" under your screen name?
View attachment 702846
How long ago dumbass?

Of course I talked about him WHEN HE WAS PRESIDENT/RELATIVE.
Just like my Hillary posts ended when her relevancy ended.

I wouldn't expect you to be honest tho so don't bother admitting it

How long ago dumbass?

Trump is still head of the MAGA/GOP party. When your politicians quit kissing his ring/ass, and when his court cases are done, he will fade into the background, or at least into his prison cell.

Trump is still head of the MAGA/GOP party. When your politicians quit kissing his ring/ass, and when his court cases are done, he will fade into the background, or at least into his prison cell.
Has nothing to do with my thread or my positions or my statements and your willingness to distort my position ON PURPOSE.

Typical dishonest leftie

How long ago dumbass?

5 pages just this year. Want me to check this month?

Fetterman is leading....

The poor bastard who's brain is now broken is leading in the polls.

Fetterman, the Lt. Governor, with years of political experience, is leading over the unqualified reality TV snake oil salesman who has been convicted of false and misleading advertising, and who thinks that women who have had an abortion should be jailed.

Who'd have thunk it????

New Topics

Forum List

Back