Want proof that the left are insane and the masses are uninformed?

Just being coherent is miles better than being a retarded puppet but I wouldn't expect you to grasp that since you remain in the latter category clearly

What are you babbling about? You want to talk retarded puppets? Trump has his hand so far up your ass you can't swallow.

Fuck, man. All I did was point out that Oz isn't a good candidate. An obvious fact. He's as lousy a candidate as he is a doctor and his carpetbagger status does nothing to enhance his bona fides. If you are going to be willfully blind to the truth, fine. But there is no need to attack the messenger.

What are you babbling about? You want to talk retarded puppets? Trump has his hand so far up your ass you can't swallow.

Fuck, man. All I did was point out that Oz isn't a good candidate. An obvious fact. He's as lousy a candidate as he is a doctor and his carpetbagger status does nothing to enhance his bona fides. If you are going to be willfully blind to the truth, fine. But there is no need to attack the messenger.

Pot, meet kettle.

I NEVER talk about Trump so as expected of leftists fucktards and unformed morons you're talking out of your ass lol

Forum List

Back