Wanna bet these aren't atheists??

Nine members of the Christian militia group Hutaree have been indicted on multiple charges involving an alleged plot to attack police, including seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. Attorney in Michigan announced this morning.

Nine Christian Militia Members Charged With Seditious Conspiracy, Attempted Use Of WMD | TPMMuckraker

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY]YouTube - RATM -Killing in the name - official video[/ame]

Nine members of the Christian militia group Hutaree have been indicted on multiple charges involving an alleged plot to attack police, including seditious conspiracy and attempted use of weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. Attorney in Michigan announced this morning.

Nine Christian Militia Members Charged With Seditious Conspiracy, Attempted Use Of WMD | TPMMuckraker

I saw that last night, they didn't make many arrests though.

It seems there are a lot of militias running around the woods.

The good news is....they'll be tried as civilians! Woo hoo!

BTW, I'd love to know more about the "funeral" which is mentioned but not explained.

That doesn't sound like a group of real christians....they sound like those "muslims" who use islam to justify their killing of innocent people in "terrorist" attacks.

yeah, cuz only christians and republicans are violent and eveeeel

you don't seem to have a problem believing that muslims are only violent and eveeeel so what is your fucking point?

about this op, i'm not sure i'd have pulled the trigger in rounding these people up just yet. action and rhetoric are significantly different in application and conspiracy to commit seems awfully libelous without a mountain of evidence regarding a tangible threat. We've heard about Janet Reno for a fucking decade now even if her decisions saved potential lives. I predict that this will be another martyr call for those who sympathize and flirt with ideas of armed rebellion.

It looks like our resident fundamentalists are learning from their Jihadist counterparts.

They are few and far between. And the FBI is johnny on the spot with tracking them down and tazing their women and kids, and telling the press all about it.

Meanwhile, we hear absolutely NOTHING about all the Islam terror groups that have been apprehended in the US.

yeah, cuz only christians and republicans are violent and eveeeel

Well according to Willow and Allie, liberals are the only ones violent.

So in reality some people are just violent, no matter what political views they have.

Good grief, Luissa, you're being an incredible twit.

Neither Willow nor I said anything about liberals bombing anyone or anything else. You taking lessons from Bass, Dante & Truth or what?

Good grief, Luissa, you're being an incredible twit.

Neither Willow nor I said anything about liberals bombing anyone or anything else. You taking lessons from Bass, Dante & Truth or what?

You said we like violence, what were you trying to imply with that Allie?

Wanna bet these guys were?

Stalin.jpg

Referred to as "Uncle Joe" by the oracle of Compassion and tolerance FDR... Joe Stalin murdered 25 million innocent people during his power trip.

mao.jpg

Father Mao... He actually murdered between 75 and 100 MILLION innocent people...

pol_pot2.jpg

Pol Pot... Now this atheist was a PIKER in comparison to his Atheist murdering competition; his Leftist killing fields, only managing to murder between 1.5 - 3 million innocent people...

idi_amin.jpg

Idi Amin... another slacker in Atheist Murderers... only managing to slaughter a Million or so innocent people.

che-guevara-fidel-castro.jpg

And these two Atheist amatuers, Fidel and Che... could barely scratch up 300,000 or so murders of innocent people...

Naturally... the 125 + MILLION people BRUTALLY MURDERED by Atheist "leadership" in just the 20th century alone... pales in comparison to the autrocities commited by these would-be Christians... who were engaged, at least as it's been reported, in activity which stands in direct opposition to Christian Doctrine.... and who haven't harmed anyone... again, at least as it's been reported up until now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back