Walmart Worker Fired for using Medical Marijuana (Legal in Michigan)

Toke of the Town? No bias there..

What's that have to do with what happened?

Do you agree or disagree with Walmarts decision Willow? Come on, try for once to make a comment that doesn't have to do with your bias! You can do it Willow, I know you can! :clap2:

Do you agree or disagree with Walmarts decision Willow? Come on, try for once to make a comment that doesn't have to do with your bias! You can do it Willow, I know you can! :clap2:

You're asking for time to go ahead and bend itself in half. :eek:

I agree with Wal Mart's decision. Have you read how easy it is to get a perscription for medical marijuana? and do you know you don't have to smoke it to get it? Ever heard of Marinol? If he was on Marinol then I might take his side.

You're asking for time to go ahead and bend itself in half. :eek:

you are the biggest ass kisser on the board. it is so obvious.

yes, everytime I converse with a mod you seem to show up to agree, ass kisser.

You ever think of the fact I get along with the majority of the mods is due to the fact that I'm not a political hack such as yourself?

I also happen to get along with plenty of non-mods. And also got along with many of the current mods before they were mods. In fact, that's the case for the majority of them.

He was also employee of the year, but I guess using medical marijuana for his cancer was too much for Wally World.

Toke of the Town - WalMart Fires Associate Of Year, Cancer Patient For Medical Marijuana

the war on marijuana is an abomination.

it's a terrible indictment of America that we would wage war on people....
to the point of destroying their lives....
merely for smoking a plant that is LESS DANGEROUS than

alcohol
tobacco
nuclear power plants
nascar
football
boxing
hockey
mountain climbing
unjustified invasions of foreign nations
eating mcdonalds burgers and fries

MILLIONS of good, HARD WORKING, decent Americans smoke pot and

get college degrees
get married
buy houses
own businesses
pay taxes
have children
send these children to colleges

laws against marijuana are based on lies, fear and ignorance

they should be overturned NOW.

they are an abomination

legalize pot
regulate it
tax it

Pretty standard for all employees facing having to pay out.
My BIL lost his job after a drug screening 2 months after being badly injured and off work.

yes, everytime I converse with a mod you seem to show up to agree, ass kisser.

You ever think of the fact I get along with the majority of the mods is due to the fact that I'm not a political hack such as yourself? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yer not???? I don't give a shit that you get along with the mods. You are an ass kisser. Instead of honestly disagreeing with my position, you ass kiss the mods and show off and call me a hack.. how does mod ass tasteI also happen to get along with plenty of non-mods. And also got along with many of the current mods before they were mods. In fact, that's the case for the majority of them.

:lol::lol::lol:

As always Willow, you are wrong. I don't need to kiss anyone's ass on this board, nor do I. I think you need to stop being such a bitter woman and stop being such a partisan hack.

I agree with Wal Mart's decision. Have you read how easy it is to get a perscription for medical marijuana? and do you know you don't have to smoke it to get it? Ever heard of Marinol? If he was on Marinol then I might take his side.

i agree with you Willow on the easiness to get a prescription....but Marinol does not work as good as the real thing......and most science reports seem to say this...most importantly....the REAL cancer patients overwhelmingly agree on this....here are a few articles...

Marinol: The Little Synthetic That Couldn't
Marinol vs. Natural Cannabis - NORML

Web MD....says there are side effects and can be addicting....so its a lot like other Pharmaceuticals...makes you feel worse than your condition....
i only know one guy who has Cancer and he did marinol at the insistance of his Doctor..... but stopped and went back to the real thing....he said what Marinol was supposed to do....real Pot did it much better.....

i agree with you Willow on the easiness to get a prescription....but Marinol does not work as good as the real thing......and most science reports seem to say this...most importantly....the REAL cancer patients overwhelmingly agree on this....here are a few articles...

Marinol: The Little Synthetic That Couldn't
Marinol vs. Natural Cannabis - NORML

Web MD....says there are side effects and can be addicting
....so its a lot like other Pharmaceuticals...makes you feel worse than your condition....
i only know one guy who has Cancer and he did marinol at the insistance of his Doctor..... but stopped and went back to the real thing....he said what Marinol was supposed to do....real Pot did it much better.....

when treating a patient for cancer, addiction is not a concern. . and while I agree cannibas in it's real form may be much better for some it may not be for others. every patient is unique and different with different needs.

Forum List

Back