Walmart vs. Whiteness

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Walmart Inc. has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

According to a cache of internal documents I have obtained from a whistleblower, Walmart launched the program in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute, a Greensboro, North Carolina, consulting firm that has worked extensively with universities, government agencies, and private corporations. The program is based on the core principles of critical race theory, including “intersectionality,” “internalized racial oppression,” “internalized racial inferiority,” and “white anti-racist development.” Since the program’s launch, Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees and made the program mandatory for executives and recommended for hourly wage workers in Walmart stores. When reached for comment, Walmart confirmed that the company has “engaged REI for a number of training sessions since 2018” and has “found these sessions to be thought provoking and constructive.”

The program begins with the claim that the United States is a “white supremacy system,” designed by white Europeans “for the purpose of assigning and maintaining white skin access to power and privilege.” American history is presented as a long sequence of oppressions, from the “construction of a ‘white race’” by colonists in 1680 to President Obama’s stimulus legislation in 2009, “another race neutral act that has disproportionately benefited white people.” Consequently, the Walmart program argues, white Americans have been subjected to “racist conditioning” that indoctrinates them into “white supremacy,” or the view “that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions.”

Following the principle that “diagnosis determines treatment,” the Walmart program seeks to create a psychological profile of whiteness that can then be treated through “white anti-racist development.” Whites, according to the trainers, are inherently guilty of “white privilege” and “internalized racial superiority,” the belief that “one’s comfort, wealth, privilege and success has been earned by merits and hard work” rather than through the benefits of systemic racism. Walmart’s program argues that this oppressive “white supremacy culture” can be summarized in a list of qualities including “individualism,” “objectivity,” “paternalism,” “defensiveness,” “power hoarding,” “right to comfort, “and “worship of the written word”—which all “promote white supremacy thinking” and “are damaging to both people of color and to white people.”

Read the rest

But but but crt is only really discussed in colleges ......derp

Wait what was that

Walmart launched the program in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute, a Greensboro, North Carolina, consulting firm that has worked extensively with universities, government agencies, and private corporations.

They put the transactivists in charge of teaching it in the kindergartens.......shut up racists bigots!

Walmart Inc. has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

According to a cache of internal documents I have obtained from a whistleblower, Walmart launched the program in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute, a Greensboro, North Carolina, consulting firm that has worked extensively with universities, government agencies, and private corporations. The program is based on the core principles of critical race theory, including “intersectionality,” “internalized racial oppression,” “internalized racial inferiority,” and “white anti-racist development.” Since the program’s launch, Walmart has trained more than 1,000 employees and made the program mandatory for executives and recommended for hourly wage workers in Walmart stores. When reached for comment, Walmart confirmed that the company has “engaged REI for a number of training sessions since 2018” and has “found these sessions to be thought provoking and constructive.”

The program begins with the claim that the United States is a “white supremacy system,” designed by white Europeans “for the purpose of assigning and maintaining white skin access to power and privilege.” American history is presented as a long sequence of oppressions, from the “construction of a ‘white race’” by colonists in 1680 to President Obama’s stimulus legislation in 2009, “another race neutral act that has disproportionately benefited white people.” Consequently, the Walmart program argues, white Americans have been subjected to “racist conditioning” that indoctrinates them into “white supremacy,” or the view “that white people and the ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions of white people are superior to People of Color and their ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and actions.”

Following the principle that “diagnosis determines treatment,” the Walmart program seeks to create a psychological profile of whiteness that can then be treated through “white anti-racist development.” Whites, according to the trainers, are inherently guilty of “white privilege” and “internalized racial superiority,” the belief that “one’s comfort, wealth, privilege and success has been earned by merits and hard work” rather than through the benefits of systemic racism. Walmart’s program argues that this oppressive “white supremacy culture” can be summarized in a list of qualities including “individualism,” “objectivity,” “paternalism,” “defensiveness,” “power hoarding,” “right to comfort, “and “worship of the written word”—which all “promote white supremacy thinking” and “are damaging to both people of color and to white people.”

Read the rest

But but but crt is only really discussed in colleges ......derp

Wait what was that

Walmart launched the program in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute, a Greensboro, North Carolina, consulting firm that has worked extensively with universities, government agencies, and private corporations.

They put the transactivists in charge of teaching it in the kindergartens.......shut up racists bigots!
People tend to form their ideas from their own experiences. When I was a kid, I did not know any Black people. Then I went into the Navy and worked in civil service. What a change. The best supervisor I ever worked for was a Black woman. The best oral surgeon I ever met was a Black woman. I made lots of Black friends. Racism is useless crap.

White supremacists like you have done more to debunk their own crap than anyone else by crying like bitches every time the scales get a little more balanced. If someone gets the same as you why do you think something has been taken away? If your whiteness alone makes you superior why should you care if the playing field is leveled?

Walmart training employees to hate the white race seems a slight bit unusual, if true. No?

Bullshit article. Walmart hired an HR consulting firm to do basic diversity training which all companies do. Walmarts not looking to be woke they are looking to not have dumbass employees get them sued.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Makes zero difference to me. The one time I've ever been in a WalMart store was twenty years ago. They do offer some great entertainment, however, when we see a new group of WalMartian photos!

Oh, I must qualify my statement. I do have WalMart merchandise in my home -- a box of vacuum cleaner bags that my housekeeper left on the closet shelf.

Bullshit article. Walmart hired an HR consulting firm to do basic diversity training which all companies do. Walmarts not looking to be woke they are looking to not have dumbass employees get them sued.
no--they are training them to hate whites ..just like all the CRT crap ..whitey is evil crap...you are just like the hitlerjugend

White supremacists like you have done more to debunk their own crap than anyone else by crying like bitches every time the scales get a little more balanced. If someone gets the same as you why do you think something has been taken away? If your whiteness alone makes you superior why should you care if the playing field is leveled?
I'm of Hispanic origin and I have to say I am very glad for it. White people catch a lot of shit these days. That's the very last skin color I would choose for myself.

People tend to form their ideas from their own experiences. When I was a kid, I did not know any Black people. Then I went into the Navy and worked in civil service. What a change. The best supervisor I ever worked for was a Black woman. The best oral surgeon I ever met was a Black woman. I made lots of Black friends. Racism is useless crap.
..I grew up in a black hood----I called my real brothers the n word..I called my black friends the n word...listened to black music and dressed black ..I never ever thought about race----even had some new blacks move in and they started harassing us [ racism??--I never even thought of that ] --harassed us until I got one the kids down in a little fight.....later on, we were friends with that family
...had blacks jump my brother and other blacks caused shit with us--STILL, I never thought about race
...race never entered our minds --in fact, I was kind of '''resistant''' to WHITES -----UNTIL I got into the USMC!!!!!! I was early 20s......the blacks would hang around together and ''complain'''.....the black sergeant was put in charge because the old one left, and the black one was a jackass ....''I'm in charge now'' crap/etc

Idiot! They DON'T get the same - they get much MORE. When I and 17 other non-blacks were denied assistantships at Memphis State University's graduate school of planning, those 17 non-blacks dropped out of the program. They spent their lives since 1977, working inferior lower paying jobs, while the 8 blacks who all got the assistantships, remained in the program, got their masters degrees, got higher paying jobs, and made big $$ in real estate investment from their inside information about land values.

This racism is called anti-white racial discrimination, and you support it. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

* Working hard
* Developing a sense of personal responsibility and Self reliance
* Getting a job
* Keeping a job
* Honoring your obligations
* Valuing education
* Loving America, the Constitution
* Respecting others, including the police
* Obeying our laws

Gosh, white folks have some pretty weird and wassist ideas. Talk about privilege!

Hope black folks don't find out about these 'secret' ideas - otherwise they may begin to improve their own lives, too.
Lol...

Last edited:
CRT DIVERSITY would be by necessity DUMBASS.

You are one stupid, sick, and disgusting human being. You reek hate and misery.

New Topics

Forum List

Back