walmart trains staff in crt

racist terrorist blacks strike again with their evil theory.
My wife had been manager of a couple of bakeries at walmart for 15 years with a lot of awards for beyond the norm customer service. There was a muslim man running a roach coach that would come in in the morning and get donuts he would sell for a dollar a piece on his roach coach. One morning there had been no donuts made. After bring the other girls to tears with this chumps rant my wife tried to come this shit down ending with the ass hole slaming a cart into her telling her he would get her fired.

He called the corrupts office telling them my wife assaulted him with her fist. Instead of looking at my wife's job performance or the phisacal difference between this ass hole and my wife she was fired on the spot. This isn't the first time he has had walmart employees fired as he bragged to my wife before he left. Any award wakmart gives only has the first four letters in the person's last name. Putting more than four would charge walmart exeter. I CARRY IN MY TRUCK A JAR OF PICKLED PIGS FEET WAITING FOR THE DAY THIS CLOWN SHOWS UP ON ONE OF MY JOB SIGHTS. THE DAY I MAKE HIM UNHOLY.

When she worked for walmart I could never say anything bad about walmart as they had a gang of snitches and anyone saying anything bad about the store would be fired including their husbands or wife. I no longer have that problem. I don't go to walmart and would pay more for something before I would. FUCK WAL-MART

My wife had been manager of a couple of bakeries at walmart for 15 years with a lot of awards for beyond the norm customer service. There was a muslim man running a roach coach that would come in in the morning and get donuts he would sell for a dollar a piece on his roach coach. One morning there had been no donuts made. After bring the other girls to tears with this chumps rant my wife tried to come this shit down ending with the ass hole slaming a cart into her telling her he would get her fired.

He called the corrupts office telling them my wife assaulted him with her fist. Instead of looking at my wife's job performance or the phisacal difference between this ass hole and my wife she was fired on the spot. This isn't the first time he has had walmart employees fired as he bragged to my wife before he left. Any award wakmart gives only has the first four letters in the person's last name. Putting more than four would charge walmart exeter. I CARRY IN MY TRUCK A JAR OF PICKLED PIGS FEET WAITING FOR THE DAY THIS CLOWN SHOWS UP ON ONE OF MY JOB SIGHTS. THE DAY I MAKE HIM UNHOLY.

When she worked for walmart I could never say anything bad about walmart as they had a gang of snitches and anyone saying anything bad about the store would be fired including their husbands or wife. I no longer have that problem. I don't go to walmart and would pay more for something before I would. FUCK WAL-MART
wow

What are you attempting to tell me? Lazy people r00l? Fucking pass, dude. Still don't see how race applys..
I told you lazy people are typically inventors and, as far as the 'race' factor, I was addressing the post to which you replied as well. Expand your mind. No need to take offense, chill, since you seem to be triggered with comments about laziness in blacks, take refuge that blacks have been great inventors instead of going off half cocked.

I know you blacks are known for being lazy, but you asked for my source and it's up to you to read it--not me.
Ah come on slum lord just admit you googled it and posted it without taking the time to read it. I have never met a lazy white man, all white men work hard as hell don't they.
Next time you ask for a source I'm going to tell you to shove it.
Shove it your damn self, I asked you to point out what in the article you posted was racist or taught black folks to hate white folks and you can't do it. The reason you can't do it is because your dumb ass either hasn't read it or you will have to admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
I'm not wasting time posting things you are not even going to bother with. This is the second time you asked for a source, I gave it to you, and your worthless lazy ass wants me to read it for you. Did you ever have a job in your life? If you say yes, I'd find that hard to believe given your laziness on a political forum.
Dumbass I read your article, now tell us what parts in it are wrong, are racist or teach black folks to hate white folks or just STFU.

Ah come on slum lord just admit you googled it and posted it without taking the time to read it. I have never met a lazy white man, all white men work hard as hell don't they.

Yes I Googled it, read it, and kept it in my bookmarks. And if you look back you'd see I brought this article up to other people in this topic long before you asked for it.

Shove it your damn self, I asked you to point out what in the article you posted was racist or taught black folks to hate white folks and you can't do it. The reason you can't do it is because your dumb ass either hasn't read it or you will have to admit you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You asked because you are too lazy to read it.

Dumbass I read your article, now tell us what parts in it are wrong, are racist or teach black folks to hate white folks or just STFU.

You didn't read shit. Like I said, look at the time stamps between the time I posted it and you replied asking me to read it to you like a child. Three minutes, and in between that time, you made another multi-level post to me. Liar.

Yes I Googled it, read it, and kept it in my bookmarks. And if you look back you'd see I brought this article up to other people in this topic long before you asked for it.

You asked because you are too lazy to read it.

You didn't read shit. Like I said, look at the time stamps between the time I posted it and you replied asking me to read it to you like a child. Three minutes, and in between that time, you made another multi-level post to me. Liar.
So if you read it, point out the lies. Where does it teach ALL whites are racist and evil? Where does it teach black folks to hate white folks? Simple questions that you don't want to answer, because your lying ass knows it doesn't teach that.

So if you read it, point out the lies. Where does it teach ALL whites are racist and evil? Where does it teach black folks to hate white folks? Simple questions that you don't want to answer, because your lying ass knows it doesn't teach that.

Like I said, read it yourself you lazy bastard. And quit asking people to post links if you're not going to read them. It's a waste of our time.

Like I said, read it yourself you lazy bastard. And quit asking people to post links if you're not going to read them. It's a waste of our time.
I already read it to see if it was what CRT is. So now I asking your lying ass to point out where it teaches black children they are inferior, where it teaches black folks to hate white folks and where it states ALL whites are racist since that is the lie that you told. Now your coward ass is trying to run from your words like you usually do.

I already read it to see if it was what CRT is. So now I asking your lying ass to point out where it teaches black children they are inferior, where it teaches black folks to hate white folks and where it states ALL whites are racist since that is the lie that you told. Now your coward ass is trying to run from your words like you usually do.

Bullshit. If you read it, you'd already have an answer to your question.

CRT should include education about the false accusation that all people with a certain skin color are racist.
d2jikxrrzhx71.jpg

thier not the same sorry.
Sorry, Walmart is the mimic of the gayere-than-gay black CRT theologian that molests the children as captive audience in school. This theologian-cocksucker knows they have to be there. Walmart knows the prisoners have to be there, because evverything is made in dipshit commie China. Fuck you just the same, POS.

Sorry, Walmart is the mimic of the gayere-than-gay black CRT theologian that molests the children as captive audience in school. This theologian-cocksucker knows they have to be there. Walmart knows the prisoners have to be there, because evverything is made in dipshit commie China. Fuck you just the same, POS.
pardon?

So you are saying this country wasn't founded on the basis of white superiority. You are a fool.
You need to stop clamoring about what happened over 200 years ago, and pay attention to what has been happening over the past 57 years, and continuing now >> ie. racist discrimination against whites, of which blacks are the beneficiaries.

If you cared about social/racial justice, you would push for reparations$$$ for white victims of Affirmative Action.

You need to stop clamoring about what happened over 200 years ago, and pay attention to what has been happening over the past 57 years, and continuing now >> ie. racist discrimination against whites, of which blacks are the beneficiaries.

If you cared about social/racial justice, you would push for reparations$$$ for white victims of Affirmative Action.
Ya know what happened over the past 57 years?

The Republican party absorbed all the racists..north and south

Forum List

Back