walmart trains staff in crt

Democrats exposed again for being the racist party.

Don't you ever get tired of being on the wrong side of every issue?
I am waiting for you tell us what K-12 schools are teaching CRT as school curriculum. You made the claim, you keep posting videos of uninformed black parents whining about it, but you have yet to show one school where it is curriculum.

I am waiting for you tell us what K-12 schools are teaching CRT as school curriculum. You made the claim, you keep posting videos of uninformed black parents whining about it, but you have yet to show one school where it is curriculum.

Yea, like they're going to have a class called CRT. :rolleyes:

Were you dropped on your head as a child? Or maybe you went to one of these schools.

Without racism, what would the left have to stand on? :dunno:

Because people are fighting against it as they should. The threat is there, and if unchallenged, they will be trying to brainwash our children with this racist horseshit.

Taking down statues and monuments is not denying anything, you want to honor men who don't deserve it.

Those men were part of history whether you like it or not. Trying to remove history is no different than book burning of years ago. Out of sight--out of mind, and that's the Communist Party strategy.

Explain ding dong how taking down a statue or monument of racist and traitors is erasing history. In Germany you don't see statues of Hitler or Nazis and we still seem to know their history pretty well. It's just a weak ass cop out.

Every country didn't have a Hitler, but every country had slavery at one point or another. Slavery back in the days were as common as people owning pets today. It still takes place in countries across the world today.

Therefore slave owners were not racist or traitors at the time. Our standards changed quickly after we formed our government.

Wal Mart needs to teach their employees not to abuse people with their surveillance system. They have done a good job with that.

Those men were part of history whether you like it or not. Trying to remove history is no different than book burning of years ago. Out of sight--out of mind, and that's the Communist Party strategy.
Taking down statues and monuments of men who didn't deserve them in the first place is not erasing history. For the most part you have probably never even seen any of these statues.
[Quoye]Every country didn't have a Hitler, but every country had slavery at one point or another. Slavery back in the days were as common as people owning pets today. It still takes place in countries across the world today.
[/QUOTE]
Whoop dee doo, how many of them are held in honor for owning slaves?
[Quoye]Therefore slave owners were not racist or traitors at the time. Our standards changed quickly after we formed our government.
[/QUOTE]
Slavery was wrong then and it is wrong now. You racist are a joke trying to justify owning slaves. Also they took up arms against this country which makes them traitors.

Taking down statues and monuments of men who didn't deserve them in the first place is not erasing history. For the most part you have probably never even seen any of these statues.

I didn't see the tens of thousands of Jews and Polish that got executed in the death camps, but I know it happened.

Whoop dee doo, how many of them are held in honor for owning slaves?

So who's honoring them? They have statues of them to remind us of our history, that's all.

Slavery was wrong then and it is wrong now. You racist are a joke trying to justify owning slaves. Also they took up arms against this country which makes them traitors.

That's what you don't understand. Slavery was not wrong then. You are judging yesterday by today's standards. Even God endorsed slavery according to the Holy Bible. It's no different if people in 75 years from now consider you a barbarian because you own a dog or cat and keep them in the house.

Wal Mart needs to teach their employees not to abuse people with their surveillance system. They have done a good job with that.

Just got home from Walmart. I had to pick up some medication that only they have cheap. In any case I needed some underwear so I went shopping around. When I found them, they only had one pack my size, and it was behind locked glass. Like WTF is ripping the place off for their underwear and selling them on the street corners? Besides the time I spent walking around to find the stupid things, now they want me to go walking around even more to find somebody with a key to open up the glass for underwear?

F them. I'll order it from Amazon. One-tenth of the time, less problems and I can buy as many as I want.

I didn't see the tens of thousands of Jews and Polish that got executed in the death camps, but I know it happened.
......and you don't statues and monuments of the folks who executed them either.
So who's honoring them? They have statues of them to remind us of our history, that's all.
Statues and monuments are erected to honor someone.
That's what you don't understand. Slavery was not wrong then. You are judging yesterday by today's standards. Even God endorsed slavery according to the Holy Bible. It's no different if people in 75 years from now consider you a barbarian because you own a dog or cat and keep them in the house.
In the eyes of a racist POS it wasn't wrong, fool do you realize folks spoke out against the evils of slavery at that time.

Because people are fighting against it as they should. The threat is there, and if unchallenged, they will be trying to brainwash our children with this racist horseshit.
You don't even know what the hell CRT is to fight against it. Instead of taking the time to do your own research you listen to fools like Trump, Hannity and Carlson which makes you just as foolish as they are.

Do you read this dumb shit before you post it.
Every country didn't have a Hitler, but every country had slavery at one point or another. Slavery back in the days were as common as people owning pets today. It still takes place in countries across the world today.

Therefore slave owners were not racist or traitors at the time. Our standards changed quickly after we formed our government.

You can implement CRT principles without designating the name smart guy. DUH

Do you support segregation?

What are the principles of CRT?

You don't even know what the hell CRT is to fight against it. Instead of taking the time to do your own research you listen to fools like Trump, Hannity and Carlson which makes you just as foolish as they are.

I read what it's about, in fact on a leftist site. Would you like me to post it so you can read it for yourself? Telling me that I didn't research it as if you did. You lying leftists pull that shit all the time here. I know more what it's about than you do.

Statues and monuments are erected to honor someone.

They are also there to reflect our history.

In the eyes of a racist POS it wasn't wrong, fool do you realize folks spoke out against the evils of slavery at that time.

Some did and some didn't. Back then it was a divided issue, sort of like abortion today. That's why we had a civil war. And in 150 years or so, people will look back on the Democrat party as murderers and sadistic demons from hell, not that I'd disagree with them. If you can't follow along, in 150 years from now, they will be using their standards to judge us today, just like you are using our standards today to judge people way back then.

Forum List

Back