Trump Walmart Shooter

According to published reports the shooter lived alone with a stack of bibles and no furniture.

Was he nuts before finding religion, or after finding religion?

Terrorism is defined as a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Then "political religion concerns governmental ideologies whose cultural and political backing is so strong that they are said to attain power equivalent to those of a state religion, with which they often exhibit significant similarities in both theory and practice?"

Your post doesn't seem to make a final point or claim...

Are you claiming that his having a lot of bibles means his acts were politically motivated?

I am claiming such. Even the head snake oil salesman, Billy Graham used such tactics to move the political argument and push the religious agenda.

Billy Graham Political Advertisement

Here is a list of religious based laws.

Which US states have passed religious laws?

Religion is VERY POLITICAL.

What tactics has Billy Graham used? Owing bibles? Shooting people?

I'm not denying that religion or religious people/organizations have political agendas or goals, what I'm not seeing in any indication that religion was a political motivation for this particular act.

There will always be groups. If not race then something else

YOu ignore them, you are blinding yourself to real data.

Obama was not just a President. He was the first black President. That made a real difference.

I think the point the poster was making is that 'race' is cultural and not real. Segregating humanity into 'racial' groups is a way to divide and conquer. Democrats are really good at doing this by claiming the races that they created are somehow being discriminated against by some anonymous 'the man' who is always 'white.' It's really all a lie no matter which side one is on.

How do you know he is a terrorist?
Got a link?
No brainer. There was obviously plenty of terror in that Walmart.
Well, in reality, that's not how it works.
Sorry, that's how it works for me. If someone is running around with a gun, killing and terrorizing people, then he/she is a terrorist. Plain and simple.
I have been terrified to go to a Walmart for a long time

If American workers made a living wage they wouldn't feel the need to shop at Walmart.

Not really, we'd just buy more 'stuff.'

Obama was not just a President. He was the first black President. That made a real difference.

I think the point the poster was making is that 'race' is cultural and not real. Segregating humanity into 'racial' groups is a way to divide and conquer. Democrats are really good at doing this by claiming the races that they created are somehow being discriminated against by some anonymous 'the man' who is always 'white.' It's really all a lie no matter which side one is on.

Tell that to a guy with sickle cell anemia.

Sickle Cell Anemia is a genetic disease. Conflating cultures with genetic makeup is something racists do.

Scott Ostrem charged with six counts of murder and 30 counts of attempted murder...
thumbsup.gif

Colorado man charged with murder in suburban Denver Walmart shooting
November 6, 2017 - A Colorado man who prosecutors say walked into a Walmart store in a Denver suburb and opened fire seemingly at random, killing three people, was charged on Monday with multiple counts of murder and attempted murder.Scott Ostrem, 47, was told during a brief hearing in Adams County District Court in Brighton that he had been charged with six counts of murder and 30 counts of attempted murder.
The six murder counts include two for each slain victim, under different legal theories. The defendant, who was shackled and dressed in yellow and white jail garb, gave one-word answers to the judge. He did not enter a plea.

Police said they had yet to establish a motive for the rampage last Wednesday, which took place amid a string of U.S. mass shootings that have renewed calls for restrictions on gun ownership. Early accounts of multiple casualties also revived painful memories for the Denver area.

In 2012, a gunman killed 12 people at a midnight screening of the Batman movie “The Dark Knight Rises” at a theater in the suburb of Aurora. The shooter, James Holmes, is serving a dozen consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole.

In 1999, two high school seniors fatally shot 12 fellow students and a teacher at Columbine High School in suburban Jefferson County. The pair, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, then committed suicide in the campus library.

Colorado man charged with murder in suburban Denver Walmart shooting

Sickle Cell Anemia is a genetic disease. Conflating cultures with genetic makeup is something racists do.

No, addressing the fact that race is real, and has real effects is something doctors and medical researchers do.

Countering a fact with calling someone a name, is something liberals do.

No, addressing the fact that race is real, and has real effects is something doctors and medical researchers do.

All whites are not one race and all blacks are not one race but, mind numbed libbies want to claim that as 'fact.' Perhaps you missed my point.

All whites are not one race and all blacks are not one race but, mind numbed libbies want to claim that as 'fact.' Perhaps you missed my point.

Perhaps I did.

Generalizations are useful, especially when talking about large general groups.

These groups DO exist, in the real world.

Forum List

Back