Walmart joined the CRT Racist Movement

I don't go to Walmart any more. If I wanted to take a 5 mile hike, I would do it in the woods.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
I stopped going there very much as I developed other habits during covid. Their policy of making everyone enter and leave through the same 1 set of doors seemed more likely to spread the disease than fight it.

The OP doesn't even know what CRT is. He's been race baited to believe shit that has nothing to do with the theory. Racial diversity training is not CRT. Do you dumbass racists understand?

The OP doesn't even know what CRT is. He's been race baited to believe shit that has nothing to do with the theory. Racial diversity training is not CRT. Do you dumbass racists understand?
Cut him some slack. In his little brain, there is only so much room, so anything related to race is all considered to be the same thing, and he's decided he's against it.

Cut him some slack. In his little brain, there is only so much room, so anything related to race is all considered to be the same thing, and he's decided he's against it.
My bad. :)

Watch "What a TEACHER thinks of Critical Race Theory"

Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Vanessa Gothix

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi Revealed:

☮️🇺🇸 EndHate2021

Forum List

Back