Walmart greeter killed and another shot at supercenter in Cincinnati suburbs:...Now we need Armed Guards at Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to have a link to your stories or the mods will close it. I’ll,help you out.

Update, since my earlier post said the police didn’t have him. The lowlife scumbag is now arrested, and I’d be curious to know what his rap sheet looks like.

Update, since my earlier post said the police didn’t have him. The lowlife scumbag is now arrested, and I’d be curious to know what his rap sheet looks like.

Well he is a criminal...

How did he get access to a gun... How criminals get access to guns easier in America than in other countries... People stealing shit out of supermarkets in other countries don't use guns, Why?

Brilliant analysis backed by solid facts & impeccable research on the issue :rolleyes:
Meanwhile, Schumer blocks school safety legislation.
Strong emotions & delusions won't get you far in life kid

Schumer is right here... This is just a GOP delay tactic... Bury this until we can the solution to shootings is more guns... Fire dept will also use petrol to put out fires...

GOP are trying to negate their responsibility to implement sensible gun control..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back