Wall Street Journal Demands Answers about Bidens Criminal Actions....

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
I have an opinion too.
I dont give a shit about your opinon... I do however want some very criminal actions explained... Biden was a sitting US Vice President when he was taking money from communist China... I want to know why and I want an investigation by federal authorities... JOE is compromised and a security risk to the US.... He needs to answer some very serious questions.... RIGHT NOW!

The evidence suggest he committed TREASON against the United States... THIS NEEDS MAJOR SCRUTINY.

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
LOLOLOL

Nothing blew up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That's just an opinion piece.

Meanwhile, when the WSJ investigated this matter, they found Joe played no role in it...

Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
I have an opinion too.
I dont give a shit about your opinon... I do however want some very criminal actions explained... Biden was a sitting US Vice PResident when he was taking money from communist China... I want to know why and I want and investigation by federal authorities... JOE is compromised and a security risk to the US.... He needs to answer some very serious questions.... RIGHT NOW!
Oh? What's your evidence Joe Biden, as sitting VP, took money from China?

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
LOLOLOL

Nothing blew up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Meanwhile, when the WSJ investigated this matter, they found Joe played no role in it...

Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden
Find that guy a cheap bridge.

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
LOLOLOL

Nothing blew up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

He's already got a bridge ... a bridge to nowhere.

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
I have an opinion too.
I dont give a shit about your opinon... I do however want some very criminal actions explained... Biden was a sitting US Vice PResident when he was taking money from communist China... I want to know why and I want and investigation by federal authorities... JOE is compromised and a security risk to the US.... He needs to answer some very serious questions.... RIGHT NOW!
Igore the facts that have come out all you want... this has now gone main stream and now everyone will want answers..

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
LOLOLOL

Nothing blew up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope that was a democrat bridge in Oregon....

1604001756436.png

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
I have an opinion too.
Igore the facts that have come out all you want... this has now gone main stream and now everyone will want answers..
LOLOLOL

I posted journalism ... you posted someone's opinion.

You're the one ignoring the facts.

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
I have an opinion too.
LOLOLOL

LOL

You posted crap... Propaganda....

You wouldn't know journalism if it hit you over the damn head..

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
I have an opinion too.
LOLOLOL

LOL

You posted crap... Propaganda....

You wouldn't know journalism if it hit you over the damn head..
LOLOLOL

You're too funny. I posted the Wall Street Journal, same as you. Only I posted from their journalism section while you posted from their opinion section.

Front page!

BOOOM!

This just Blew up....
LOLOLOL

Nothing blew up.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nope that was a democrat bridge in Oregon....

View attachment 408392
Actually that looks like the Bixby Knowles bridge just south of Carmel CA on US hwy 1.

Forum List

Back