Wall St Journal: FBI Has Been Investigating Clinton Foundation

Bribery, Pay-to-Play, Access/Favor-Peddling....the investigation reportedly includes 5 field Offices across the country.

The 'noose' is tightening.

The FBI can investigate anything, but as long as a completely despicable partisan incompetent unqualified affirmative action bigot like Holder or Lynch is the AG, nothing will happen.

We need a new President with a new AG, and Hillary isn't going to fire Lynch, her #1 defender against the truth.

The FBI can investigate anything, but as long as a completely despicable partisan incompetent unqualified affirmative action bigot like Holder or Lynch is the AG, nothing will happen.

We need a new President with a new AG, and Hillary isn't going to fire Lynch, her #1 defender against the truth.

I rather think Osama actually won after all. We have become as insane, dysfunctional, and internally warring as the middle east.

I agree, but Trump and Ghouliani are no improvement, and in fact are worse in terms of personal agendas and vendettas.

I rather think Osama actually won after all. We have become as insane, dysfunctional, and internally warring as the middle east.

You mean Obama, the Kenyan, was here to destroy the US, and succeeded. I would argue Obama is part of W's legacy of treason and fiscal liberalism which was 180 degrees from the wishes of those who voted for him...

Damn, you actually got one right....

She will have a record length prison sentence once everything is said and done.

You mean Obama, the Kenyan, was here to destroy the US, and succeeded. I would argue Obama is part of W's legacy of treason and fiscal liberalism which was 180 degrees from the wishes of those who voted for him...

Damn, you actually got one right....

If you could read and think this would go better.

LOL!!!

I do think, which is why I absolutely do not want the Democrats in power.

You do not think. You get a government check to sit here and parrot talking points.

LOL!!!

I do think, which is why I absolutely do not want the Democrats in power.

You do not think. You get a government check to sit here and parrot talking points.

Your assumptions are endless. Dems, reps, it's all prety much the same thing if you pull back up to 30,000 ft. The societal wealth extraction continues unabated either way and the societal wealth/power gets concentrated into the hands of fewer and fewer, it's utterly bipartisan son.

You think we'll be hunting down alt-right jihadists in the hills in a few years?

You think we'll be hunting down alt-right jihadists in the hills in a few years?

Hmmm, there are pockets already, have been for some time, thus far they've been content to keep their weapons shiny.

upload_2016-10-31_14-39-33.png

Forum List

Back