Walker surges ahead of Warnock

The real problem was the GOP not supporting their candidates. Democrats went all out for theirs.

No, the problem was the candidate. Some well known republicans said they could not vote for Walker. The Georgia Lt Gov waited in line for an hour to vote. But in the end he walked out without casting a vote.

And the idea that every republican should vote for the republican candidate, regardless of what they think of that candidate, just proves my assertion that political parties should be removed from the election process.

That is a shame. I guess voters prefer higher inflation, open borders and supporting foreign wars.

What did you expect after COVID? There's a world wide problem with inflation.

Bush's invasion of Iraq destabilized Syria and gave birth to ISIS... Also brought the Arab Spring and millions of refugees.

Are you an adult?

What did you expect after COVID? There's a world wide problem with inflation.

Bush's invasion of Iraq destabilized Syria and gave birth to ISIS... Also brought the Arab Spring and millions of refugees.
Blaming Covid for higher inflation is lame and I never voted for or supported George Bush.

Warnock was a poor candidate but Democrats still held their noses and voted for him.

Yes, they did. Part of that was to avoid having Walker win the run-off. Even other members of the GOP said Walker was probably the worst republican candidate ever.

The real problem was the GOP not supporting their candidates. Democrats went all out for theirs.

The baby killer vote dominates politics in most states now. If Walker had said he loved murdering babies he would have won easily. Inconvenience is a capital crime for most Burb Brats these days.

By electing Warnock again? Odd.
I don't think he was legitimately elected

we all recall the Fulton Co, GA election people re-inserting ballots over and over so Bidim would win

Why wouldn't they do the same w/ Warnock?

I say they did. Americans do not buy what warnock was selling: abortion up to the day of birth.. approval of Jeremiah Wright, saying Amerian should apologize for its whiteness------------

Yes, they did. Part of that was to avoid having Walker win the run-off. Even other members of the GOP said Walker was probably the worst republican candidate ever.
You still support the candidate that represents your party.

The baby killer vote dominates politics in most states now. If Walker had said he loved murdering babies he would have won easily. Inconvenience is a capital crime for most Burb Brats these days.
A sad commentary on the morals in this country.

Forum List

Back