Walker says the Giuliani question about O's religion demonstrate why folks hate the media

Well, I see you are on a spamming tirade against Republicans, as Jake. I am thinking that the criteria must now be, Jake at home, RWer at work.

• Banned
Nope, I am slamming (and who are spamming in defense) against the criminal far right.

• Banned
Not at all. The media take G's silly observation and blow it out of context. Most of the GOP leaders are going, "shit, why do we to deal with his nonsense" and the Dems are going "woo hoo!"

Okey dokey lets put things in perspective. The President says you cannot link ISIS to ISLAM. But he says numerous times that Christians took upon themselves to viciously attack others in the name of Christ.

• Banned
He said that we cannot identify Islam by the radical jihadists.

The Crusades were mainstream Catholicism at its finest in middle ages.

• Banned
Walker Says Obama Religion Question Is Why People Hate the Media - Bloomberg Politics

Governor Walker says the Giuliani question about O's religion demonstrate why folks hate the media. I agree with that. He says it is no one's business, and I think the media fan the flames of a fire into an unneeded maelstrom.
^^^^^^^Uses that same media to attack conservatives daily, what a hypocrite.
So shit bird disagrees with Governor Walker.

Been following the media circus in the aftermath of Walker's comments and it's a real hoot to watch their circle jerk while completely missing his point about their fixation on topics/issues the public could care less about.

Calling out the media pukes is exactly what's turning some folks on to Walker, so look for Dims and their media sycophants to keep it up as they're scared shitless of the guy who kicked their asses in three consecutive elections in the bluest of blue states with millions of union and other dollars spent to bring him down.

New Topics

Forum List

Back