Walker: If I Can Handle Union Protests, I Can Handle ISIS

R

rdean

Scott Walker If I Can Handle Union Protests I Can Handle ISIS

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker compared the nation’s fight against ISIS with the thousands of protesters that came to Madison, Wisconsin, in 2011, telling attendees at the Conservative Political Action Conference today that he is equipped to take on the terrorist group because of his experience during those protests.

“If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world,” said Walker, wearing his sleeves rolled up, referring to his high-profile face-off with public-employee unions.

In CPAC Speech Scott Walker Says He Can Take on ISIS - ABC News

----------------------------------------

I think we can all agree that teachers wanting retirement pensions can be just as dangerous as Isis.

That's why Republicans want to arm teachers because they know what teachers will do with elementary school mass murderers.

I suspect this guy wasn't "brainwashed" by liberal schools. I truly hope Republicans make him their nominee. His record is bad enough, but the comedy is pure gold.

scott-walker-open-to-boots-on-ground-against-isis.jpeg

He's convinced me...send him over there to sort them out.

Well that's pretty fucking disgusting. I guess he is implying that if elected he will not listen to any popular protests because it's un-American and verges on terrorism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back