#WalkAway Non-Black American Citizen

Hello. Patriotic foreign born American speaks about supporting Dr. Ben Carson, family values, Democrat Party hypocrisy and why he voted for Donald Trump.

"#Walkaway Mexican edition, off the Democratic mindset" 101,889 views

^^^Plz LIKE & SHARE^^^

Michelle Obama, Donald Trump, Ben Carson,.png

Like me, do YOU believe Mental Illness is the only reasonable explanation for liberal-leaning citizens choosing to HATE & BULLY accomplished, Free Thinking Dr. Ben Carson, whose ONLY OFFENSE is peacefully pursuing his OWN unique vision of L, L, (Love) and Happiness!

Danielle, a 'black female conservative', laments Michelle Obama admiring liberals threatening #VIOLENCE toward American Citizens peacefully sharing their concerns Re: Social Issues affecting black or American citizens of African Descent:

Peace.

Crazy Candace Owens: "Jay Z is a traitor to blacks because he endorsed Crooked Hillary"

Crazy Candace Owens: "Jay Z is a traitor to blacks because he endorsed Crooked Hillary"

Uh, no. JayZ is a traitor to Blacks by him supporting the Dem party, whatsoever, and that dates back to 2007 in terms of hip hop public's influenceable minds/hip-hop public's effectiveness, of his Dem support.

"I felt I was the only Conservative on the East Coast." ~Adelina #WalkAway #WalkWith

Peace.

Admitted Drug Peddler and Childhood Trauma victim Jay-Z Speaks About Fatherlessness, Police

After making this comment about fatherlessness I learned lots of ppl, particularly apparent PRO BLACK practicing women, were upset with Mr. Carter.

Apparently Mr. Jay-Z Carter upset others over another issue >>>

Witness a $DONATIONS$ oriented, emotionally troubled, apparent hate mongering, possibly paranoid #PROBLACK practicing, convicted FELON & SINGLE MOM to 2 girls & 3 boys, one of whom is a Convicted FELON, spew HATE:

After YT summarily removed a live Mechee X broadcast during which she characterized Jay-Z as a 'Token N^^^*r for becoming involved w/ the NFL, she returned to delight her fans with this:

"Part 1 The bottom line when it comes to Jay Z and the NFL W/Mechee X"

"Part 2 The bottom line when it comes to Jay Z and the NFL W/Mechee X"

Mechee x, Vicki Dillard, Kanye West, candace owens.png

Frankly, I believe cussing & HATEFUL name-calling is counter productive and further alienates ppl I disagree with.

I really wish Trump, Owens and others would stop silly name calling, and instead use logic as well as facts to make their points or bolster their opinions.

Peace.

1. I am 82 years old, so I shan't be here when it happens, but yes: That ethnicity will definitely start leaving the Democratic Party in the coming decades.

a. This will happen when they discover that the Democratic Party is spending most of its efforts on helping another more populous group.

b. This does not mean that they will necessarily join the Republican Party, but that is a distinct possibility if that party welcomes and endorses measures that they find congenial. After all, in order to survive, the Republican Party will need to find a new constituency as the current majority ethnicity continues to shrink.

#Walkaway

A United States Air Force Veteran & A Foreign Born American Exuberantly Declare They Have Donald Trump's Back

Peace.

trump has done nothing for blacks. Corey Booker wrote the first step act and fought for its passage. Opportunity zones are tax giveaways for white corporations instead of investing in the ideas of black entrepreneurs, Obama cut black unemployment by more than 10 points and trump 1 percent. The downward trend started before trump.

SO WHAT ARE WE TO WALK TO? A REPUBLICAN PARTY LIKE THIS?

The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186 on Friday. Just one Republican — Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) — voted for it, while 186 Republicans voted no.

BOOM

According to Rasmussen, one of the only polls to accurately predict the 2016 election:

Black support for @realDonaldTrump is at 34% among likely voters

Another poll has him at 34.5%

This is historic & unprecedented for a Republican president

Hello, Jitss617. Spending a fair amount of time reading comments and watching videos published by American citizens of African descent, I am confident liberal Democrats are in for a rude awakening when black American citizens help re-elect Donald Trump.

#TheLargerIssue

Please listen to Mrs. Tracy Scott, an American embracing FREEDOM while rejecting Democratic Party HATE & values.

"#Walkaway 48 Year Old Black Woman Wakes Up!" 249,574 views

If you admire her honesty, please consider adding a LIKE, as well as SHARING Mrs. Scott's thoughts and concerns....and don't forget to peruse the Comments section. :)

Peace.

Bless you, Avery

trump has done nothing for blacks. Corey Booker wrote the first step act and fought for its passage. Opportunity zones are tax giveaways for white corporations instead of investing in the ideas of black entrepreneurs, Obama cut black unemployment by more than 10 points and trump 1 percent. The downward trend started before trump.

SO WHAT ARE WE TO WALK TO? A REPUBLICAN PARTY LIKE THIS?

The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186 on Friday. Just one Republican — Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) — voted for it, while 186 Republicans voted no.

Cory Booker_RECALL.png
Cory Booker, Ben Carson VILIFY.png
_Kendrick Lamar PREVENT.jpg
_kendrick Lamar. Police, po-po-captioned-03.jpg
Corey Booker, PREVENT.png
AbusedKids.png

'How the Women’s March Made Me MAGA #walkaway' 69,323 views, Jan 30, 2020 TrutherTalk 26.9K subscribers

Hi, I love Ms. Virstyne Henry's infectious smile, though like her mom, I'm not into name-calling. I believe cussing & HATEFUL name-calling is counter productive and further alienates ppl I disagree with.

As for Trump puzzie grabbing, perhaps people supporting Trump recognize men who are rich and famous attract many females willing and wanting to be with successful men?

Ask Brett Michaels, an Apprentice cast member & the lead singer for Poison how often female groupies, and sometimes their daughters, offered Brett or his band mates quite a bit more than a gratuitous genital grope.

If Trump was fondling women, I'm thinking he was encouraged.

ATTN AMERICAN MOTHERS_2.jpg
Gabor Mate, Nadine Burke Harris, Bruce D, Perry.png

Peace

The following was published in FB's Walkaway group administrated by Brandon Straka and other free thinking citizens >>>

Curtis Helton shared his first post. New Member · March 2 at 11:41 PM

Curtis Helton

I never walked away because I never belonged to any party. I was born and raised on the south side and south suburbs of Chicago. My father was a black panther and the term" I hate white people " was learned at an early age.

Everyone was a racist to me before I even understood the term. I even accused my 4th grade teacher of being a racist when asked why I was performing so poorly. lmao!

But the hatred of yourself, others and country are taught to you at a very young age. And the anger you carry with you for so many years is what drives you to gangs and a life of crime.

To have an understanding of what drives people to so much violence and hate in cities like Chicago, you can look at what's called " being radicalized " in other countries. The methods are identical. And one party political rule will exploit an ignorant mass of people for power. Obama used it during his terms " chicago style politics " and the Democrats are trying to use it everyday just like he did. And they are so unknowing of how transparent they are. Realistically, only a completely politically uneducated person would buy any of that crap. ( I will be proven right this November) in fact, their B.S is what made me a conservative! I once stood in line for 3 hours to hear obama speak. Only to hear an un authentic man repeat himself over and over with the same stump speech.

Then I had to listen to the media call a bunch of people racist who I never even heard of. Rush Limbaugh, mark Levin, sean hannity and others. And when I took it upon myself to listen to them. I quickly found out the media were only lying to keep people from actually listening to what they had to say. And conservatism wasn't something I converted too. It was something that was always a part of me. I just couldn't put a name or face on it.

I started really understanding the importance of our freedoms. And how human nature naturally tries to conquer and divide . Which is why a small government is so essential. Only the ignorant, uneducated, desperate and insecure can even consider allowing such a dysfunctional group of creeps to have so much power over things so personal like healthcare.. and I think it's up to us to educate and WAKE UP our friends and family to the fire they are playing with. And the most ironic thing about most of the people I grew up with. Is that almost all of them do not agree with any liberal agenda. I see them contradict themselves on social media everyday! But they are so clueless to what conservatism really is, and how real of an affect one party liberal rule has had on their lives. That they always result to the same talking points and excuses given to them by a media they trust. Simply because they have been listening to them for so long. No need to fact check, because they trust that voice. And that voice has explained to them why they are angry. And they blame it on a lack of money and institutional racism. Which is backed up by their falsely told history of america. In which they conveniently leave out very important facts about world history!

Well I joined this group to share my voice, and express my real life experiences of being trapped in a never ending self hating cycle. That has literally caused so many people who I loved to lose their life !

++++++++++++++++

_thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

PREVENT THUGLIFE,TUPAC.png

Peace.

#WalkAway Black American Citizens

Hello. I'd like to discuss a growing population of black or American citizens of African descent choosing to leave the Democrat Party...as well as discuss their reason(s) for walking away.

“The Left Has Become So Dehumanizing”

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 414,574 views

Peace.

I am looking at these videos and there view counts on the Youtube platform. The quickest path the go viral on youtube is for a person to be black and speak counter to black people. White people will monetize such behavior, which in turn will motivate more black people to behave similarly. In other words, there is a "bag" being offered by the white right, to any black people willing to go against the grain of black people, politically, socially, culturally and speak out about it.

This is the same way rap music works. White people decide who the really successful artist are in the industry. They reward the lyrics and content that they want with their purchases and attendance at rap shows. If those lyrics became too "black uplift", "black consciousness" whites would not support it a whole lot. However, they will support the lyrics where blacks are are constantly using the N-word (and they want to use it too), talking of killing of black people, denigrating black women, robbing, scamming....white people reward all of that with sales. As soon as blacks start talking about something that NEEDS to be addressed with blacks, the white fans are calling them "Racist". They don't want to hear about black rappers talking about how blacks have been oppressed under this system and still live unequally relative to whites. Nope....they want to hear "N1gga", kill, hoe, b1tch, rob, shoot...etc. That is what they want to buy. Any black rapper trying to make it big knows this is the content that they need to spit.

The same is true here. There is a reward for black people who will speak out against black people. The white right will monetize such behavior to encourage more of it. Yes, black people are very conservative in a lot of ways. I agree with some of the things some of the people have said in the movement. However, if one is going to walk away from the party....like I basically have already, it's really asinine to walk into the home of the republican party and join ranks with white nationalist and every other kind of hate group who only care about blacks joining the party to weaponize them to be used to destroy the democratic party. By destroying the democratic party......they are destroying the protection mechanism and checks and balances to mitigate or seek repair of racial oppression. Once that base of protection is destroyed via small government.....then those black republicans are no longer of use to the party.

I believe in organic movements.....not black movements fueled by white audience support.

Last edited:
I find it funny how whites here start these kinds of threads telling black people to walk away from the democratic and they are are republicans. Then they try telling us how it's the white democrat liberals telling us how to think. Most blacks are independent. I will vote straight democrat only for national representation because the national republican party is not concerned with issues that affect me.

We all know what today's republican party means for blacks. You are not offering us freedom, you are offering a return to states rights and that means states could make rulings regarding our civil rights regardless of what the federal government has ruled. That did not bode well for us and any party that supports states rights is not one blacks should walk towards.

So I don't pay attention to the videos these whites put up here with house negroes posting illiteracy on you tube in order to get paid. That's the prime example of what a sellout is. That is selling your principles for money.

There is a reward for black people who will speak out against black people.

Hi, AKIP. Like me, do you experience EMBARRASSMENT & ANGER witnessing America's large LIBERAL-leaning, #SEGREGATION-minded, #INTRA_RACIAL_DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing ProBlack community LOUDLY bullying & INTIMIDATING peaceful, free thinking fellow citizens?

Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Ben Carson,.png
_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS_02.png

In ONE minute veteran social commentator Mr. David Carroll explains how to become an admired SUPPORTER of America's large #Segregation-minded, FEMALE-dominated, LIBERAL-leaning #IntraRacialDiscrimination & HATE practicing #ProBlackCommunity:

♥ Peace

I find it funny how whites here start these kinds of threads telling black people to walk away from the democratic and they are are republicans.

Hi, IM2. I find it sad you fail to recognize that in this thread citizens and folks who ARE NOT of Euro descent are choosing to share the reason they left the hate and violence embracing Democrat party.

Obama, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Hate, Hustle.png

A party populated by many apparent HATEFUL, emotionally troubled PRO BLACK citizens like yourself who are unwilling to evolve.

Jesse Lee Peterson, Mechee X, gazi kodzo.png

Who is raising & socializing perfectly health newborns maturing into angry, HATEFUL teen & adult citizens like this apparent emotionally troubled adult:

Click here >>> Jesse Lee Peterson gets DRAGGED by Black Revolutionary Gazi Kodzo - Streamable

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

Peace.

Last edited:
Zardrell Mcknight.jpg

Zardrell Mcknight

My name is Zardrell Mcknight, I walked away from the democratic plantation back in 2017. I found that liberals think that I am a victim because I am Black. I am 22 years old, I am going back to college to finish my engineering degree. I am also a truck driver and Barbecue caterer.

I have been disowned by my own family for voting trump, I have lost many friends too. However, I am a free man. I am free to be who I am and free to think as I please.No I am not scared to tell you what I think.

Liberals say that, no black person votes for Trump. Well I say that is a very ignorant speculation. I might go as far and say that its somewhat racist.

Lets go down the rabbit hole of history of the Demokkkratic Party. They divided the country, caused a civil war, killed over a million slaves, voted against civil rights, destroyed the black nuclear family, and is now killing millions of black babies via abortions. They also have miseducated black students, they have kept blacks impoverished via welfare.

And you want me to vote demokkkrat??

I Think not.

You see dear snowflake, I have witnessed your atrocities and deceit. I am privy to your jargain and wit.

I have watched you from the day i was conceived in my mothers womb.

This is why I as a young Black man walked away from the demokkkratic plantation.

What do I have to lose? Absolutely nothing. I have everything to gain since my eyes are opened.

++++++++++++++++++

Hello. If you visit FB's Walkaway group please do not forget to Like and Share #Walkaway testimony offered by Zardrell and other free-thinking citizens.

Peace.

peggy hubbard.jpg

Peggy Hubbard shared her first post.

Peggy Hubbard

Hello, my name is Peggy Hubbard. And, I am a PROUD walk away. I walked away at the height of the Ferguson Riots. My eyes where opened and the chains and shackles of my mind were broken. I watched in horror, as our police became the enemy and a criminal became a hero. Lifted up as a hero by Obama. I watched the heart break of a mother as she cradled her dead 9 yr old daughter, in her arms after she was killed by a drive by shooting. I watched a community burn and opportunities for a community leave. Over a lie....

I watched in horror, powerful politicians signifying their admiration for a criminal, while a four star general served and died for his country...Ignored.

I final saw the narrative of the Democratic Party. They championed for better treatment for illegals, while actual Americans sleep on the streets. I was born in the failed communities and lived in poverty under the Democrats. They only grace us with the presence every 2, 4, 6 years. Promise us hope. Just long enough to steal our dreams for better life, and never deliver.

On August 14, 2015 I WALKED AWAY! I lost my family, friends, my church all because I left the DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION. I didn't want to be a Democrat anymore, I wanted to be AN AMERICAN! I left the hate, leftists ideology and the destruction of America. I want to inspire others it is ok to break your mental chains of slavery of the Democratic party.

I stand WITH my President
I stand WITH my Military
I Stand WITH my LEOS
I stand on my principles and values.
I stand WITH my NEW party (Republican)

I WALKED AWAY. I AM PROUD. I AM PEGGY
I WANT TO HELP YOU AND OTHERS....
WALK AWAY

Greetings. Witness Oralandus Kedrik Dawson denounce the Democratic Party, Barack Obama & the MSM while sharing his #Walkaway testimony.

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Ben Carson.png

Peace ♥

#WalkAway Black American Citizens

Hello. I'd like to discuss a growing population of black or American citizens of African descent choosing to leave the Democrat Party...as well as discuss their reason(s) for walking away.

“The Left Has Become So Dehumanizing”

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 414,574 views

Peace.

Hello Avery. Do you think skin color will continue to be a political topic? I think it is hard to believe that race is still so important to so many. If you say racism has gotten better, people will accuse you of saying it doesn't exist. So you have people saying that the Klan has millions of members. How long will the left beat the identity politics horse?

Forum List

Back