Dre Allen's #Walkaway testimonial "Our nation is traumatized by media that traumatized is us."

@ 1:10 It's true Republicans stood against the *"no man in the house rule."*

However, sadly for neglected, abused and maltreated children like Tupac Shakur, born 1971, and Shawn Carter, born 1969, many understandably depressed, emotionally troubled women who experienced our Nation's once legal Culture of Racism...

...*DID NOT STAND AGAINST* this rule, instead choosing to adopt Uncle Sam as their children's primary provider...leading to our nation's potential life scarring generational *THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis* that continues to this day.

THUGLIFE = *"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Search for pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, MPH, FAAP to learn how a medical disease known as Childhood Trauma (ACEs) affects the emotional development for young children.

thuglife-tupac-shakur(2).jpg
D_FqqdBWsAM-Ny2.jpeg

ES_uyjKXgAAIM_2.jpeg

ENigAsdW4AAzECI.jpeg

tagged:
PreventChildhoodTrauma

☮♥

#Walkaway testimony - "I went to a liberal arts college and I was brainwashed" by Sidni Standard

EOVn246WAAAeEjT.jpeg

Peace ♥️

#Walkaway: Dear Black People

Lashay speaks about being a conservative republican for a very long time.

☮️♥️

#Walkaway - Christian mom Mrs. The Quieted Life speaks about police, concerns for her son, viewing Candace Owens videos, racist Republicans & white cops, political conversations with her husband and their decision to no longer remain quiet.

☮️♥️

When I voted for Trump in 2016 I didn't like the name calling, but I did like his policies.

Today, after witnessing how he's been treated by lying Dems & MSM, I'm 100% behind our president & like this working man, looking forward to 4 more years of him kicking butt.

#ScrewDems

☮♥

Last edited:
Greetings. Arkansas native Richard cites Racial Division promoted by Pres. Barack Obama & the Democratic Party as the MAJOR reason he decided to #Walkaway.

#ThankYouObama
#DenounceHATE

Peace♥️

Obama pro black.jpeg

A fun-loving, science embracing, casual sex & marijuana advocate decided to #Walkaway when liberal Democrats actively began promoting lawlessness and rejecting Public Safety.

☮️♥️

Greetings. An African woman residing in Germany shares her love for America while urging citizens to #Walkaway from the destructive Democratic Party.

I am not a believer, yet this sensible woman made my eyes well up & gave me goosebumps.

I really wish I could give her the biggest virtual hug ever!

american-flags-trees.jpg

☮️♥️

The #Walkaway Women's Town Hall - Washington DC

Witness citizens smiling, congratulating & sharing love for Brandon Straka, founder of America's Walkaway movement.

Peace♥️

Hello. Orlando, a former dedicated Democrat & Pres. Obama voter shares his #Walkaway testimony, as well as what life is like in a southern border town.

ES7cEb8XYAQPS2B.jpeg

Peace ♥

Last edited:
Hello. Rejecting a black or white mindset, Mark Henley shares his #WalkAway Testimonial:

"My father told me, if you're black you vote Democrat"

☮♥

Greetings. Using logic & common sense, a compassionate conservative social worker intelligently identifies specific issues causing her to #Walkaway from Democratic Party values, policies & hypocrisy.

Plz SHARE ^^^^
☮️♥️

Greetings. #WalkAway West Coast small businessman rejects doom, gloom & HATE projected 24/7 by CNN, MSNBC;

Further states he doesn't need the government taking care of his family, that is his responsibility:

☮️♥️ EndHate

Hello. Witness a #Walkaway citizen speak about remaining focused, having faith, and teaching your kids to understand what's going on, b/c they need to be prepared...

☮️♥️

FB_IMG_1609222998273.jpg

After making "peace" with my estranged family; I got cursed out by them when they found out that I support President Trump. I actually believe all of the rejection I went through from them prepared me for this. It's ok. I know who I am and my identity is not in them but the living God. So as I #walkaway I feel they should know that I'm not a Democrat either.

FB_IMG_1609892166170.jpg

United States Military Man Christopher Cain reveals:

My #walkaway started a while ago but was complete once I heard our president: publicly stand up to tyrants, terrorism, trades that favor China, and put UN on notice about its lack of activity in placing sanctions on Iran, to name only a few. And finally he made America oil independent. I am Military and I am terrified at the thought of working for Biden.

Forum List

Back