Walk Hillary, no need to run

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The Dems are looking pretty pathetic now.
They can't even find anyone to run against Hillary.
What does that tell you about their party?
Pretty thin gruel.
Even the DEM cable news outlet AKA MSNBC's talking heads are finding it too embarrassing to talk about it.
A Hillary 'coronation'? What a joke.
And what if she does run?
I can see the Jeb Bush or Romney asking Hillary in every debate: "Why didn't your party put up anyone to run against you? You were all they could come up with? Could your party find anyone to be your running mate? Bernie Sanders maybe?
The Democratic Bench Is Shockingly Weak The Weekly Standard

She should walk to the nearest off ramp and exit.

Fade away, and not be heard from or seen again.

But she will run, and all the Clinton's dirty laundry will be aired again.

It will be Bill Cosby all over again, this time Bill Clinton's women will come out in force.

Pretty thin gruel.
Even the DEM cable news outlet AKA MSNBC's talking heads are finding it too embarrassing to talk about it.
I can see the Jeb Bush or Romney asking Hillary in every debate: "Why didn't your party put up anyone to run against you? You were all they could come up with? Could your party find anyone to be your running mate? Bernie Sanders maybe?

The last time they scraped the bottom of the barrel for some Hillary competition -- he won. LOL. What's THAT tell you!? hahahahahahahaha

It will be Bill Cosby all over again, this time Bill Clinton's women will come out in force.

The dirtier her laundry is the better chance she'll be nominated.

The dirtier her laundry is the better chance she'll be nominated.
Dems do seem to admire sexual deviancy.

where is she now ? getting tummy tucks, face lifts ??

there is a problem.., those cellulite thunder thighs. :lmao:

Cellulite (also known as adiposis edematosa, dermopanniculosis deformans, status protrusus cutis, gynoid lipodystrophy)

:lmao: ..... :lmao:

The DEM party makes up about half the US voter base. And the DEMs can only come up with one single person to run for President. What the fuck does that tell you about the party?
Pretty fucking pathetic.

Pretty thin gruel.
That's what the GOP thought before 2008 also...

where is she now ? getting tummy tucks, face lifts ??

there is a problem.., those cellulite thunder thighs. :lmao:

Cellulite (also known as adiposis edematosa, dermopanniculosis deformans, status protrusus cutis, gynoid lipodystrophy)

:lmao: ..... :lmao:

Not sure she can be helped. Her nutty eyes will always be nutty.

The DEM party makes up about half the US voter base. And the DEMs can only come up with one single person to run for President. What the fuck does that tell you about the party?
Pretty fucking pathetic.

That's what pot does to a people over the long run.
God what stupidity, arrogance and ignorance...
I have been smoking it for 50 years, can still hike out, kill a deer, cut it up, put it in a pack and hike it back two miles to the truck.

I have a great looking GF too.

I attribute my good looks and physical well being to pot, and Himalayan Pink rock salt.

If those won't fix you, you need a friend to take some WD-40 and a ball peen hammer to your ass!!!

Pretty thin gruel.

She'd better walk, if she runs she could fracture a hip.
And with her brain damage, she shouldn't bump her head again.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

I have been smoking it for 50 years, can still hike out, kill a deer, cut it up, put it in a pack and hike it back two miles to the truck.

I attribute my good looks and physical well being to pot, and Himalayan Pink rock salt.

If those won't fix you, you need a friend to take some WD-40 and a ball peen hammer to your ass!!!
My Ma is 70 and gets high daily, she is a retired vice president of a casing company...the old man was a stock broker....I laid bricks for 37 years and smoked about a quarter a day at work....Shit man, I am getting ready to start another career for the next 20-30 years...

Pretty fucking pathetic.

My Ma is 70 and gets high daily, she is a retired vice president of a casing company...the old man was a stock broker....I laid bricks for 37 years and smoked about a quarter a day at work....Shit man, I am getting ready to start another career for the next 20-30 years...

Okay ... now I understand ... you have an excuse!

Pretty fucking pathetic.

Push your button -- did I?
No, it's the truth, what I said, not the fantasy of the uninitiated...

Forum List

Back