Wales 40 v 24 England

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Apologies to all my English friends. Well there are only 50 of us playing a nation of 60 million. How is this possible. Suck it up Eddie you sour faced Aussie shit.

Aussie shit.
1614458290329.png

Apologies to all my English friends. Well there are only 50 of us playing a nation of 60 million. How is this possible. Suck it up Eddie you sour faced Aussie shit.

Aussie shit.View attachment 462404
Wales has nothing except R. which was dominated by NZ (much smaller nation ) for many years , what i see today, W copied NZ R. Style, the players are less heavy and more mobile , before W had the heaviest players in the world only second to SA i guess

Wales has nothing except R. which was dominated by NZ (much smaller nation ) for many years , what i see today, W copied NZ R. Style, the players are less heavy and more mobile , before W had the heaviest players in the world only second to SA i guess

We are certainly evolving into an NZ style of winning. Score every time you have the ball and then you really dont need much ball. England gave us a game for an hour and then we scored 16 points unanswered. Just like New Zealand but a few levels below them in terms of skill levels.
I am going to watch the full 80 minutes again tonight, gives me a warm glow.

We are certainly evolving into an NZ style of winning. Score every time you have the ball and then you really dont need much ball. England gave us a game for an hour and then we scored 16 points unanswered. Just like New Zealand but a few levels below them in terms of skill levels.
I am going to watch the full 80 minutes again tonight, gives me a warm glow.

I am sure you can play even better than NZ, you are on the right way

Forum List

Back