Wake up and smell the coffee.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
My advice is don't waste your money at a coffee shop when you can make it the way you want at home, cheaper, stronger and better-tasting ( in my opinion)

All I ever use is 3 ingredients--water, coffee and honey --no sugar or cream and certainly none of the artificial poisons.
1618891378251.png

1618891449822.png

My advice is don't waste your money at a coffee shop when you can make it the way you want at home, cheaper, stronger and better-tasting ( in my opinion)

All I ever use is 3 ingredients--water, coffee and honey --no sugar or cream and certainly none of the artificial poisons.
View attachment 481914
View attachment 481915
I personally have yet to figure out why anyone would pay $5.00 for a cup of hot flavored water when they can make coffee at home.

View attachment 481914
View attachment 481915
We're a Pike Place roast couple. Honey is good in it. So is Sugar In The Raw.

We have 3 grinders --one for coffee beans,
one for spices and one for grains like flax* seeds.;)

We don't grind anymore, not even keeping a Mister Coffee on the counter. Gotten totally spoiled by the Keurig and the perfect cup every time when we want it (and we want it a lot) with no waste, making a full pot to waste or become undrinkable from sitting there staying hot.

I only make coffee at home, but i do love some flavored creamer. If you haven't tried Coco Puffs flavored creamer you're either a Nazi, or like Crepitus a closeted homosexual.

I only make coffee at home, but i do love some flavored creamer. If you haven't tried Coco Puffs flavored creamer you're either a Nazi, or like Crepitus a closeted homosexual.
My wife uses sugar and flavored creamers....I'm just used to honey now.

I have used honey when I run out of creamer, and I'm too lazy to go to the store. I'll even drink it black if i have to. You could probably piss in it, and I'd drink it. I need my morning coffee. :D

View attachment 481914
View attachment 481915

I'm not wasting my money at a coffee shop. I make coffee in the AM but I can and I will stop at a coffee shop because coffee is God. Therefore, it's not a waste. Right?

I have a drive through place near me. It's a local coffee shack but you don't go inside. I say to the really nice coffee lady- I need to fly for the next 8 hours and then drop me. What do you got? She said, "Oh, you need a tornado coffee." Then I hearted her. She is my coffee BFF.

Wait, you drink cocopuffs flavored coffee, but I'm the closeted homosexual?

Is it like opposite day or what?

Sumatra coffee is our favorite. Some of the lowest acidity of any varieties, yet full flavored.
We grind the beans ourselves with a Shardor Burr grinder. And use the pour over method.
I totally get the convenience of a Kuerig, we used one for several years. But with that convenience you give up quality.
All you have to do to show that, is have a cup of fresh ground - pour over or french press and - you can't deny the difference.

Oh, well, coffee isn't good coffee without a little light or heavy cream thrown in there!

JUst what is the difference between sugar and honey anyway? If you are adding honey, you are adding sugar.

Forum List

Back