...Wait....WHAT?! 'You’re On Your Own': Raleigh Police Chief Tells Citizens She Will Not Put Officers in Harm’s Way to Protect Property

'If there is a chance myself or one of my police officers
will get hurt in the line of duty...uh-uh, baby! I will not
send my officers out to protect the businesses and the
city of Raleigh! If windows get broken and the city is
set ablaze, all I got to say is 'Burn, baby, burn'!'

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

They are OK
THE CASTLE DOCTRINE
Further, North Carolina is one of the few states to adopt the Castle Doctrine, which is a version of a stand your ground law. This restricts the terms in which a person can use deadly force to protect himself or herself. Under the Castle Doctrine, a home is a “castle,” so that means a person has the right to use deadly force to protect that castle from siege. If an intruder invades a person’s space, the property owner can legally use deadly force against him or her, with no legal obligation to back down. This right extends not only to a person’s home but also his or her vehicle and workplace under North Carolina law.
The police just have to pick up the looters bodies and I think there is no risk to the cops

While they engage in selective law enforcement we the lawful will begin to engage in selective law obedience and some enforcement ourselves.
Harms way is part of the job end of month momma

The officers job is not to protect. They're revenue collectors with a quota they are unable to make due to the rioting
Thats not true

the cops have many jobs and protecting the public is a primary mission

along with collecting fines from speeders
This is false. They want you to think this so that you tolerate some of the more egregious things they do but at the end of the day the police are only there to clean up the mess afterward.

The officers job is not to protect. They're revenue collectors with a quota they are unable to make due to the rioting
Thats not true

Then they always fail the first and succeed at the latter. Unless, of course, something prevents them from "doing their jobs"

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

So wait... she is saying that white supremacists in the crowd are the ones looting, destroying and burning? And that she has no intention of helping innocent people being victimized by them?

Ok, she need fired.

Thats not true

This is false. They want you to think this so that you tolerate some of the more egregious things they do but at the end of the day the police are only there to clean up the mess afterward.

The court ruling only protects the police from lawsuits lainched by ambulance chasing lawyers

Bwuhahahaha....

So wait... she is saying that white supremacists in the crowd are the ones looting, destroying and burning? And that she has no intention of helping innocent people being victimized by them?

Ok, she need fired.
There is no video of her saying that

Bwuhahahaha....

Ok, she need fired.
“I will not put an officer in harms way to protect the property inside of a building,” says the Raleigh

It was in her tweet.

What if I'm inside the building? Just die I guess.

Bwuhahahaha....

Ok, she need fired.
“I will not put an officer in harms way to protect the property inside of a building,” says the Raleigh

It was in her tweet.

What if I'm inside the building? Just die I guess.
Ok, I get it and maybe Should have been quicker on the take

thanks

Thats not true

The court ruling only protects the police from lawsuits lainched by ambulance chasing lawyers
And it means officers are not liable for not protecting people.

It is a hard fact - police officers are not duty bound to protect anyone.

Thats not true

Ok if you insist

that strengthens the argument for the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership

No, this means this fat, black female POS criminal sympathizer should not be Chief of police....or a policewoman at all.

'Protect and Serve' is EXACTLY what police are supposed to do.

Her lazy, racist statement that she refuses to do her duty or allow her officers to do their duty at all because she can't pick the / a white supremacist out of the thousand criminals and terrorists looting, attacking, and burning down businesses is mind-numbing bullshit.

close your eyes and pretend what's going on right now is a movie.

then it wont seem real!

well.....look for the people of Raleigh to make democrat terrorist worm bait .sad ...very sad .... but hat choice do the citizens have now ?? the only choice is to defend themselves their families and their properties from communist extremists.
SAVE_20200531_190943.jpg

Thats not true

Ok if you insist

that strengthens the argument for the 2nd Amendment and gun ownership
Yes, it does.

The old call the cops motto is idiotic - it is your own responsibility to protect yourself.

My old boss had a break in while he was out and called the cops. When they showed up they refused to enter the house. He had to get his gun out of his car and clear the damn thing himself. One wonders why you would even bother calling them.

No, this means this fat, black female POS criminal sympathizer should not be Chief of police....or a policewoman at all.

'Protect and Serve' is EXACTLY what police are supposed to do.

Her lazy, racist statement that she refuses to do her duty or allow her officers to do their duty at all because she can't pick the / a white supremacist out of the thousand criminals and terrorists looting, attacking, and burning down businesses is mind-numbing bullshit.

That is what they are supposed to do from our standpoint but legal case after legal case has proven that they dropped that duty a long time ago.

Spotted in Jasper, AL today on top of Young's Jewelry. Sniper team. Given how the rifleman is wearing a shirt with the Blackwater emblem on it, Blackwater no longer existing, may be it's the owner or a friend of the owner.
SAVE_20200602_094325.jpg

Forum List

Back