...Wait....WHAT?! 'You’re On Your Own': Raleigh Police Chief Tells Citizens She Will Not Put Officers in Harm’s Way to Protect Property

Sorry, I do not trust the government with an open invitation to kill anyone that displeases them. Very small government of you.

'anyone who 'displeases' me'?

I grew up with a cousin who was like my brother. We hung out all the time, went hunting, fishing, etc....as I said, we grew up together. After I joined the military and went away on my 1st tour, my cousin went out with some new 'friends', and one got him to try heroine.../meth. He almost immediately became addicted. My aunt and uncle went broke trying to get him clean...I watched / listened to how it tore their hearts out and destroyed their family. Paul went into rehab after rehab, hitting horrific lows in between .. he struggled for years but never could stop.

I got a call at 2am in Korea from him - he was sobbing and telling me he had been clean but that these same 'friends' had gotten him to do it again...and that my aunt and uncle were trying to get him into rehab again soon. I told him to just hold on, that I was coming home in 2 weeks, that I would come straight to him and we would get through this together. That next night he wrote a note apologizing to his mom and dad for everything, apologizing for not being able to beat this, and that he was tired of fighting constantly...then he killed himself.

I have witnessed the pain, the destruction, all of it.

So if you have a problem with my opinion that the drug suppliers / runners should die quickly the same way my cousin did - with a bullet through the brain - then that's your problem.

Police and Mayors who declare they will not enforce law should be arrested by authorities who will.
That would end this criminal sympatico in24 hours

Sorry, I do not trust the government with an open invitation to kill anyone that displeases them. Very small government of you.

'anyone who 'displeases' me'?

I grew up with a cousin who was like my brother. We hung out all the time, went hunting, fishing, etc....as I said, we grew up together. After I joined the military and went away on my 1st tour, my cousin went out with some new 'friends', and one got him to try heroine.../meth. He almost immediately became addicted. My aunt and uncle went broke trying to get him clean...I watched / listened to how it tore their hearts out and destroyed their family. Paul went into rehab after rehab, hitting horrific lows in between .. he struggled for years but never could stop.

I got a call at 2am in Korea from him - he was sobbing and telling me he had been clean but that these same 'friends' had gotten him to do it again...and that my aunt and uncle were trying to get him into rehab again soon. I told him to just hold on, that I was coming home in 2 weeks, that I would come straight to him and we would get through this together. That next night he wrote a note apologizing to his mom and dad for everything, apologizing for not being able to beat this, and that he was tired of fighting constantly...then he killed himself.

I have witnessed the pain, the destruction, all of it.

So if you have a problem with my opinion that the drug suppliers / runners should die quickly the same way my cousin did - with a bullet through the brain - then that's your problem.
And again...

Your anecdotal example does nothing to refute the evidence as already given.

And I never said displeases YOU, I said displeases THEM. IOW, the GOVERNMENT as that is what allowing them to declare anyone a terrorist using drug law. I trust the government with such declarations as much as I trust the FISA court to properly oversee secrete, hidden warrantless wire taps....

'If there is a chance myself or one of my police officers
will get hurt in the line of duty...uh-uh, baby! I will not
send my officers out to protect the businesses and the
city of Raleigh! If windows get broken and the city is
set ablaze, all I got to say is 'Burn, baby, burn'!'

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

I may be wrong and if I am I apologize upfront, but it sounds to me like the Police Chief is sending a message to politicians on the left and others who are making it difficult for the police to do their jobs, i.e. she sounds as though she is making the case that the lefts attack on the police along with media coverage is forcing her to make a choice between public safety and her officers safety

Last edited:

'If there is a chance myself or one of my police officers
will get hurt in the line of duty...uh-uh, baby! I will not
send my officers out to protect the businesses and the
city of Raleigh! If windows get broken and the city is
set ablaze, all I got to say is 'Burn, baby, burn'!'

She also said that it is hard to identify the white supremacist in the crowd when there are a thousand others attending the event, looting, destroying, burning....

Bwuhahahaha....

Where is the video of the police chief saying that?

I followed the link provided and found no supporting evidence
I watched her say it on tv too.

It is astonishing that she still has a job after CLEARLY defying her constitutional oath.
Providing private security is not the same as engaging active criminal behavior that is right in front of you.

Coming to the aid of a person who calls the police is not private security.

REad the article. If the cops have no legal obligation to come to the aid of a woman being assaulted by a person on whom she has a legal restraining order why do they have to protect the property of some shop owner?

The Supreme Court coud not have made it more clear.

THE COPS DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO THE AID OF ANYONE...... PERIOD.
Fuck the Supreme Court

they are educated fools

I understand the legal hair-splitting that prevents lawsuits against the police dept by ambulance chasing lib lawyers

but the reason to have a police dept is to protect life and property

The base reason for a police force is to provide the State with a method to enforce its control on the powers of justice and arbitration. We give the government the power to settle disputes, both civil and criminal instead of people handling on their own.

If the government via the police decides they don't want to or can't do that anymore, then the right to handle it falls back to the people.

We don't want that, but we have the right to do it.
This really will put to rest any meaningful call for more strict gun laws for at least another decade.

Never underestimate the progressive ability for doublethink.

They will push gun control AND police defunding as ways to make us safer, and some useful idiots will buy it.
Oh, I know they are going to push for it.

It will just be DOA as the public in general is not going to buy that shit right after they watch the cops walk away from defending people.

The way people are knuckling under currently, I don't know, we may be approaching a "Tree of Liberty" situation.

And I never said displeases YOU, I said displeases THEM.

WE, the people, are the government...
Ill remember that the next time you bitch about the FBI or any other government agency.
The FBI is not the government. It is an agency of the US Govt, one under Obama that was corrupt, partisan, criminal, and treasonous.

The NSA, CIA, and FBI illegally spied on American citizens...on reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices.

The FBI victimized 'WE, the people'.

Ill remember that the next time you bitch about the FBI or any other government agency.
The FBI is not the government. It is an agency of the US Govt, one under Obama that was corrupt, partisan, criminal, and treasonous.

The NSA, CIA, and FBI illegally spied on American citizens...on reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices.

Do you think the FBI wasn't corrupt, partisan, criminal, and treasonous under any other president?

Do you think the FBI wasn't corrupt, partisan, criminal, and treasonous under any other president?

The Obama administration was officially recognized as the most criminally FOIA & Federal Records Act non-compliant administration in US history.

No other US President and his administration was ever caught weaponizing the IRS and using it against US citizens who opposed his re-election

No other US President / presidential administration in US history has ever been caught illegally / Un-Constitutionally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, opposition political party nominees, AND a newly elected President
-- What Nixon did is like jumping a subway turnstile compared to what Barry and his criminal syndicate was caught doing.

I have not seen any statistics of published facts regarding such massive violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law by the FBI prior to Mueller; however, evidence shows that the FBI committed violations of the US Constitution and Rule of law to victimize US citizens approximately 24 times over several decades under the FBI leadership of Robert Mueller and his protégé James Comey.

There are several on-going investigations of Barry's crime syndicate - 1 by the US Senate & 1 criminal investigation by Durham.

Overwhelming evidence - including testimony by FBI members under oath - already proves the FBI committed crimes.

- 2 members were recommended for indictment by the US IG.

- Comey threw McCabe under the bus, stating McCabe leaked classified.

- Comey admitted to leaking classified.

- Clapper and Brennan threw Comey under the bus, saying it was all him.

- FBI Counsel Baker told how he and others thought Comey was extorting the President with the Dossier.

- Clinesmith and others have already been exposed for criminally altering official documents and testimony

- Clapper, Brennan, Comey and potentially Rosenstein have been caught perjuring themselves.

With only 1 witness having testified before the Senate...

- Rosenstein admitted he committed FISA Court abuses

- Threw the FBI under the bus, declaring the DBI must be punished for their crimes

- McCabe responded by declaring Rosenstein perjured himself under oath before the Senate.

McCabe has already been 'sacrificed' by his boss and barely escaped without jail time, so you can bet he isn't going to let that happen again. He has been subpoenaed to testify before the Senate - if I were Rosenstein I would be worried about 'payback'.

This is starting to become a game of 'F* Your Buddy' - who can make a deal 1st?!

...but your weak-ass attempt to change the subject / focus off of the criminal conspirators and their heinous, treasonous crimes by asking 'WHAT ABOUT......?' is duly noted....

:p Bwuhahahahahahahaha

It’s just so special (ed) that these emotetards are using colored chalk to express their grievances and solutions

And just who do you think is going to be wielding this power you want to hand over to the government? The NSA, FBI and CIA would certainly be the top contenders.

Agencies of the government.

The Obama administration was officially recognized as the most criminally FOIA & Federal Records Act non-compliant administration in US history.

No other US President and his administration was ever caught weaponizing the IRS and using it against US citizens who opposed his re-election

No other US President / presidential administration in US history has ever been caught illegally / Un-Constitutionally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, opposition political party nominees, AND a newly elected President
-- What Nixon did is like jumping a subway turnstile compared to what Barry and his criminal syndicate was caught doing.

I have not seen any statistics of published facts regarding such massive violations of both Constitution and Rule of Law by the FBI prior to Mueller; however, evidence shows that the FBI committed violations of the US Constitution and Rule of law to victimize US citizens approximately 24 times over several decades under the FBI leadership of Robert Mueller and his protégé James Comey.

There are several on-going investigations of Barry's crime syndicate - 1 by the US Senate & 1 criminal investigation by Durham.

Overwhelming evidence - including testimony by FBI members under oath - already proves the FBI committed crimes.

- 2 members were recommended for indictment by the US IG.

- Comey threw McCabe under the bus, stating McCabe leaked classified.

- Comey admitted to leaking classified.

- Clapper and Brennan threw Comey under the bus, saying it was all him.

- FBI Counsel Baker told how he and others thought Comey was extorting the President with the Dossier.

- Clinesmith and others have already been exposed for criminally altering official documents and testimony

- Clapper, Brennan, Comey and potentially Rosenstein have been caught perjuring themselves.

With only 1 witness having testified before the Senate...

- Rosenstein admitted he committed FISA Court abuses

- Threw the FBI under the bus, declaring the DBI must be punished for their crimes

- McCabe responded by declaring Rosenstein perjured himself under oath before the Senate.

McCabe has already been 'sacrificed' by his boss and barely escaped without jail time, so you can bet he isn't going to let that happen again. He has been subpoenaed to testify before the Senate - if I were Rosenstein I would be worried about 'payback'.

This is starting to become a game of 'F* Your Buddy' - who can make a deal 1st?!

...but your weak-ass attempt to change the subject / focus off of the criminal conspirators and their heinous, treasonous crimes by asking 'WHAT ABOUT......?' is duly noted....

:p Bwuhahahahahahahaha
Uh huh

Forum List

Back