Wait until November.......

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
I keep hearing this from the righty's in here. What exactly do you think will happen politically to us in November?

Sure we will lose a few seats, so lets use this as the official "I told you so" thread for November....

Righty's, what exactly is going to happen to the left in November? What are your predictions Righty's.

I keep hearing this from the righty's in here. What exactly do you think will happen politically to us in November?

Sure we will lose a few seats, so lets use this as the official "I told you so" thread for November....

Righty's, what exactly is going to happen to the left in November? What are your predictions Righty's.

A 300' Tsunami is going to roll through the senate and house--not leaving a democrat standing. That is my prediction.

This is going to be much worse than the 1994 elections for democrats. Not only that--but I expect to see State Governments and localities--throw out their democrat politicians and replace them with conservatives.

Last edited:

A little early for making predictions that YOUR OWN party will get their asses kicked in November isn't it? Nahhhhh...the writing's on the wall...please continue to make more excuses...the Democrat defeatist attitude is always good for a few laughs.

My prediction for November is that Zona will spin whatever happens to convince himself that Obama is still the Messiah.

Truthmatters will continue to lie and regurgitate stuff without understanding it, in order to achieve the same end.

rdean will remind us all that only 6% of scientists are Republican.

In short, it will be same old shit.

They've been predicting big wins since 2006 and are embarrassed everytime. We'll see how it turns out but the tone is beginning to change. For instance now instead of predicting a landslide win for Repubs, they're saying they will win some seats.

Chuck Todd has campaign analysis everyday on his show and even Reid's race doesn't look so dire at this point. There's a tea party candidate now who threatens to split the republican vote in Nevada.

The tea party is a good thing, imo but the crazies are such a negative and they're also being perceived as just an angry faction of the Republican party. It could hurt them in November.

I predict there will be an election.. you will not be happy with the lead up or the results...

You will not vote...for your country..

Neither of us will be happy with the conditions in America..

Last edited:

A 300' Tsunami is going to roll through the senate and house--not leaving a democrat standing That is my prediction.

This is going to be much worse than the 1994 elections for democrats. Not only that--but I expect to see State Governments and localities--throw out their democrat politicians and replace them with conservatives.

Oreo
A 300' Tsunami is going to roll through the senate and house--not leaving a democrat standing That is my prediction.

Oh please, stop teasing me! :lol:
One can only hope.

November?

The party of shill suck-ups that have little real connection, and only fienged concern for the people they serve will be ousted by the party of shill suck-ups that have little real connection, and only fienged concern for the people they serve

not that i'm cynical about it all......~S~

Dems should lose every Senate race and 150 house seats, but the reality is that they will likely hold on to the Senate seat in NY and only lose 100 seats thanks to Gerrymandering

Given the Republicans' willingness to obstruct the recovery and the media's willingness to report it uncritically, I think the Democrats are in for a rough time. Politics is mostly perception. Republicans will "stand" for something and condemn the Democrats. The Democrats, as always, will cower and cave. The voters will see a clear choice between the stalwart Republicans and the spineless Democrats and will vote accordingly.

Mostly all Dems up for reelection in November will be ousted. Obama will then be a lame-duck president until we can get this Marxist turd out of office.

My prediction for November is that Zona will spin whatever happens to convince himself that Obama is still the Messiah.

Truthmatters will continue to lie and regurgitate stuff without understanding it, in order to achieve the same end.

My prediction is that California Girl will still not have any valuable insight to add to this board

My prediction is that California Girl will still not have any valuable insight to add to this board

Is she still here?

I have no clue whats going to happen in November. I dont pretend to that have that kind of foresight and the Lord hasnt revealed anything to me about it.

So no mention of the word "bloodbath" or losing many many seats or nothing concrete? I only ask this because I have seen in here so many times "wait until November".

If its the "same old shit" like you said, we will control everything and that is fine with me.

See you in November! LOL

They've been predicting big wins since 2006 and are embarrassed everytime. We'll see how it turns out but the tone is beginning to change. For instance now instead of predicting a landslide win for Repubs, they're saying they will win some seats.

Chuck Todd has campaign analysis everyday on his show and even Reid's race doesn't look so dire at this point. There's a tea party candidate now who threatens to split the republican vote in Nevada.

The tea party is a good thing, imo but the crazies are such a negative and they're also being perceived as just an angry faction of the Republican party. It could hurt them in November.

Honest to God, there is no way to improve on this from the left side. Nicely done.

November is a long time away. seven months is an eternity in the political arena.

Forum List

Back