Wagner chief sends European parliament a bloodied sledgehammer after Europe declared after Europe declared Russia a 'terrorist state'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just remembering the time twenty years ago as Russia wanted join EU, NATO and all western institutions.
All efforts of Russia were continuously denied by corrupted NWO 'politicians' and dirty lying scum aka western MS whores presstitutes
Reason: no reason, because the boss in Washington D.C. wants it.

Now the relations between EU and Russia are destroyed for ever, i don't think it gonna be improved earlier as in 1,000 years
In difference to the West Russians know well their history

A good example for it

Last edited:
I saw that. I doubt it was the one actually used to kill the deserter. But still, it’s a pretty cool message.

Just remembering the time twenty years ago as Russia wanted join EU, NATO and all western institutions.
All efforts of Russia were continuously denied by corrupted NWO 'politicians' and dirty lying scum aka western MS whores presstitutes
Reason: no reason, because the boss in Washington D.C. wants it.

Now the relations between EU and Russia are destroyed for ever, i don't think it gonna be improved earlier as in 1,000 years
In difference to the West Russians know well their history

A good example for it

Russia is a gas station run by the Russian mafia that is masquerading as a real country. What a waste of a large land mass.

I saw that. I doubt it was the one actually used to kill the deserter. But still, it’s a pretty cool message.
Nobody owned to doing that in fact. I suspect the Ukies themselves did that if ever it was done at all. Once a traitor always a traitor.

Nobody owned to doing that in fact. I suspect the Ukies themselves did that if ever it was done at all. Once a traitor always a traitor.
Nobody owned to that guy being killed, but considering Prigozhin thought it was a good thing that that guy was killed, he hints at himself being responsible, and as a threat.

Russia are destroyed for ever,
How many years , can 1 % of the world economy fight us ?

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Nobody owned to that guy being killed, but considering Prigozhin thought it was a good thing that that guy was killed, he hints at himself being responsible, and as a threat.
Personally, I think it's a Butcha stile stunt performed by the Banderites, but Prigozhin knows that deny it or not the West will all the same scream that Russians did that, so he thought he might as well use the incident to troll the EU boneheads.

Personally, I think it's a Butcha stile stunt performed by the Banderites, but Prigozhin knows that deny it or not the West will all the same scream that Russians did that, so he thought he might as well use the incident to troll the EU boneheads.
The video first appeared on a site with connections to Wagner.

I do think it was done by Ukrainians working for Russia, because they wouldn't be dumb enough to take him across the front line or some border.

Not sure on this really, but Bucha was real. There is lots of evidence on that.

The video first appeared on a site with connections to Wagner.

I do think it was done by Ukrainians working for Russia, because they wouldn't be dumb enough to take him across the front line or some border.

Not sure on this really, but Bucha was real. There is lots of evidence on that.
Uh huh. There was lots of evidence of Douma "chemical attack" too, besides, you're talking of Ukrainian evidence here. There's a word smart people invented specially for that, oxymoron that is.

Uh huh. There was lots of evidence of Douma "chemical attack" too, besides, you're talking of Ukrainian evidence here. There's a word smart people invented specially for that, oxymoron that is.

There have been hundreds of photos (and films, with firemen and all) of apartment blocks with big bomb holes. There is no way to fake that.

xyz
How is the weather today, are things good at work, have you bought christmas presents for the family, is the car running smoothly, what's the mileage for a gallon?

Question to you.

Why USA and NATO are allowed to have own interests and Russia not?
Through the time were murdered more as 100m and destroyed numerous countries in the name of 'democracy'
Of course no one smallest sanction against one one

20190620-CKI_Map.jpg

BkTMx-UCQAA6Uk9.jpg
No, Moron, the question is why do Russians believe they have more rights than Ukrainians have? More accurately, why do Russians believe Ukrainians have no rights at all? To expand on that, why do the ultra-nationalists who rule Russia believe the Russian people have no rights at all?

No, Moron, the question is why do Russians believe they have more rights than Ukrainians have? More accurately, why do Russians believe Ukrainians have no rights at all? To expand on that, why do the ultra-nationalists who rule Russia believe the Russian people have no rights at all?

A moron is siting in your fat ass and tickling your rectum
If you hadn't been drop out from your public school in the poorest black neighborhood due to your extremely low IQ you should educate yourself and learn better manners

Forum List

Back